Thursday, October 13, 2011

SPRING... adjusting to the changes (Part 80a)

Alvin (the next door neighbor) hemmed and hawed about whether he’d accept the transfer to Texas right up to the end of the month. Millie was going out of her mind with his indecisiveness. She didn’t want to move especially with the school year just about over. But it had been plainly obvious to Elle and I that Alvin seldom considered anyone else but himself. He was “King” and his wife and kids were expected to jump when he told them to.

Even though we’d been forewarned, his decision to go was sudden. The adjustment for Elle and I was in that our “free” babysitter would soon be gone. Even though she didn’t like the idea she asked Dora (my friend, Jim’s wife) if she could help out but she was only available one day a week. Lola, our neighbor when we first moved in, had just given birth to her third son so she wasn’t even considered. Lil (she of the infamous picture) was working part time. Elle’s mother was more than willing to take them... at her house. The problem with that was there were some mornings Elle wouldn’t get the call from a school until 7:30am. She had to be to the school by 8am. To get the kids dressed and fed took at least a half hour and then a round trip to Elle’s parents house at that time of day was easily an hour for me. It was doable but not something either of us wanted to do as Elle would then have to go pick them up when she got out of school. The only other choice was to have her mother come to us and if she was to do that she wanted $5 a day. Elle only was only grossing $15 a day as a substitute and if we paid her what she asked it meant Elle was netting less than a dollar an hour. We decided that that was the lesser of two evils. Elle had worked hard to get a good reputation so that when she was ready to work full time she would have a track record to fall back on.

With that arrangement, there was something that neither of thought about... her mother would have full run of the trailer. That meant we had to make sure we picked up after “our ”fun and games“. Some of those games meant having a pile of soiled panties that we had to hide. What a pain!

As I’d mentioned we’d started going to church again. My preference was the 8am service because it didn’t take all that much time. However, at the 10am service there was a nursery for the younger kids. For quite a while Elle had been concerned that there weren’t any girls in the age range of Anne, our youngest, in the mobile home park. At church there were a few and Elle wanted her to get used to sharing and playing with others. So that meant we went at 10am. By the time the service was over and we’d gone through the ”meet and greet“ afterwards we’d get home around noon. Then I had to do my ”duty“ and take my grandfather to the hospital to visit my grandmother. That was made more tolerable by the fact that the nurse, Cammy, would provide me with a few nice VPL’s. But it also meant that it would be close to 2pm by the time I got home. It was like half the day was gone.

In any case, on this one Sunday the minister was giving his sermon when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see one of the teen aged girls who helped out at Sunday school and the nursery. She whispered to me that I needed to come downstairs. Of course Elle came as well. As I walked in the room I saw this teen aged girl, on her haunches, holding Anne who was obviously crying to one side. The girl was also holding another girl on her other side. As I walked towards her she fell over backwards. One or both the the girls had managed to knock her over. As she fell backwards one leg went up in the air and the other fell to her side giving me a very good upskirt. I saw the whole crotch of her panties. I was so shocked that I just stopped and stared. Elle, behind me, didn’t see what I saw, or if she did, she was only concerned about Anne. I watched as the girl tried to sit up and gave me a little more peek of white. With Anne in Elle’s care the girl focused on the other child and was able to get to her feet. What had happened was that Anne had picked up something the other girl had been playing with and a fight ensued. It was something that Elle had been concerned about because of Anne’s lack of social skills and one of the reasons why she was there. As it was explained to me I took a good look at the teenager and was impressed with her poise and her ability to explain what had happened. The fact that she was cute didn’t hurt either.

Easter was late that year. My mother had volunteered to cook an Easter dinner at my grandfather’s house but she wanted it to be served around noon time. That meant going to the early service with the kids. Keeping them still for 20 or so minutes was fairly easy but for almost an hour was near impossible so we left before the end. Elle wanted to go to help my mother prepare. It was perfect as I could then take my grandfather to the hospital in the morning and when the meal was over we could all go home and I would be free.

When I wheeled my grandfather into the hospital room we surprised Cammy because we usually came between noon and 1pm. As soon as she saw me she rushed over and asked if I could do her a really big favor. She had forgotten to bring some medications she was on and her parents were at church. She asked if I could go to her house and get them for her. Of course I said yes but I was a bit worried that I’d been too eager. I let her tell me how to get there even though I already knew. It was only five minutes away. She told me the key to the back door was hidden in the clothespin bag hanging on the washline. When I pulled into the driveway I couldn’t believe my eyes. There were clothes hanging on the line which, at first, surprised me as it was Easter. Then I remembered that it had rained the previous afternoon. In any case I had an excuse to be in and around the clothes. I ducked under the first row of them and found just what I wanted to see... panties. Based upon their size it was easy to tell which were Cammy’s. I reached up and confirmed that they were nylon. As I remember it there were four pair with one pair that stood out. The crotch was at least an inch wider than the other others. I wanted to know who made them and was going to take them off the line to look inside. As I reached for the clothes pin I noticed that whoever had put them up had used one pin to hold up the sides of two pair. I took a peek down the line and it was the same way for all of them. I quickly decided not to take them down fearing I wouldn’t get them back the same way. It was about that time that I remembered that I still had to find the key and get into the house and find her medications.

It was as I was driving back to the hospital that I realized I could’ve gone peeking in Cammy’s room as well. It was a very small ranch style house and as she was an only child it would've been easy to locate her room. I was mad at myself especially having seen the panties with the extra wide crotch. By the time I got back I’d been gone for less than a half hour. Cammy was very thankful and gave me a hug. If there was one thing I learned that day was the what Cammy had on top was real.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

Too bad about the missed opportunity at Cammy's, hoping there were more chances after that. The day care girl sounds promising. Sorry I haven't been commenting, have been pretty busy lately.

Pantymaven said...

BS... Glad to see you back!

oldblue said...

Glad you are back. Thought maybe something bad had happened. Keep up the good work.