Friday, October 31, 2014

Update #7

Update # 7

I feel badly that I haven’t posted and update in so long... any number of reasons could be used but the bottom line is I didn’t. My daughter had a lumpectomy that removed two nodules and the preliminary pathology showed that they got it all. However, we’re still awaiting the full report. That’s the good news. The less than good news is that, psychologically, she is still a “basket case”. That’s the part that we’ve been working on... trying to get her spirits up. I flew home to take care of “business” (paying the bills and all that kind of stuff) on Wednesday and am flying back at noon today. I still have the intention of continuing the blog and have located the missing paperwork (the thread keeper) as well as the rest of the notes I’d made. Because there are so many people coming and going at my daughter’s house I just haven’t felt comfortable working on it there. So... it’ll be a little longer until I’m back.
     The Pantymaven 

1 comment:

oldblue said...

Hang in there my friend. Cancer is a mental and physical battle and I speak from fist hand knowledge. All my best wishes for a speedy and full recovery for all of you. Watch out for the stress of being a care giver, as it can be as deadly as the disease.