Monday, November 10, 2014

WINTER DOLDRUMS... February (Part 126g)

WINTER DOLDRUMS... February (Part 126g)

When “B” was shown the dish with the cigarette butts he picked one up, studied it, and then started to laugh. I couldn’t think of anything funny about a cigarette butt so asked what was so funny. I remember his exact words... “The mystery is solved! It’s Leigh!” The name seemed a bit familiar but I wasn’t sure so I questioned him. Leigh was Jon (the milkman) and Rob’s sister, whose parents owned the house. “B” said it’d been a few years since he’d seen her but she smoked like a chimney and only Virginia Slims cigarettes. He said she was somewhat of a “kook” and didn’t get along with her brothers or her father and that’s why she hadn’t been around. After looking at the condition of the bed he laughed again saying that she must’ve been “pretty desperate” to drive some 90 miles to get a lay.  All I could do was to listen... and start to wonder about the panties in my pocket. I briefly thought about telling “B” about them but quickly decided against it.

As we headed back to the garage I asked “B” what he was going to tell Jon or his father. He had a big grin on his face and told me the first place he was headed for when we left for the day was to Jon’s house. I could see he was anxious to tell him but we’d started the fire in the stove. I wanted to get at the rear end that “B” had bought to see if he’d lucked out and actually gotten the one with the gear ratio I was looking for. It took about an hour to get it apart and when I found it was the right one “B” said it was time to go. It didn’t bother me as I was cold even with the fire in the pot bellied stove... plus I was anxious to look at the panties still in my coat pocket.

As “B” drove me home he told me a bit about the girl. One word pretty much summed her up... spoiled. She pretty much got whatever she wanted as she had her mother wrapped around her little finger. Nice clothes, expensive car and... a bad attitude. When he dropped me off I could tell he was relishing the thought of being the one to “rat her out” to her brother, Jon.

Being almost dark and knowing Elle was waiting for me I had to hold off checking out the panties I’d found in the house under the bed when “B” and I were checking it out. You’ve heard the statement about money burning a hole in a person’s pocket... well these panties were doing sort of the same thing. I knew I’d only have a quick minute to check them out when I used the toilet and washed up but it meant having to stuff them back in my pocket. Elle didn’t like having me wearing my dirty, oily clothes in the house so I’d usually strip out of them and throw them in the wash basket at the bottom of the cellar stairs. I wasn’t real happy with that but it was the best I could come up with.

I’d only really felt them when I stuffed them in my pocket and was a bit surprised when I actually pulled them out. A much thinner nylon material that the satin tricot ones I held them up in front of me and could see right through both the front and back layers of the material. Knowing I only had a few seconds for my “inspection”, I searched out the label. I wasn’t surprised when I read it especially after hearing “B” describe the woman... Vanity Fair. I’d come to the conclusion that rich women chose that brand . I’d only bought Elle a few pair and remembered that they were somewhat expensive. Turning the label over I saw the word “Pechglo” and had no idea what it meant. The panties were size 6 and seemed to be well worn with some of the threads holding the waist elastic broken with the loose threads just hanging there. As interesting as that was it was what I found in the crotch area that really got me. It was obviously dried cum covering a good part of the crotch. I didn’t have to to dwell on it though because Elle was calling out to me asking if I was OK.

The panties went back in my pocket and the trousers ended up down in the basement. My main thoughts were to come up with an excuse to go down there after supper to retrieve them. I thought I’d come up one but before I could act on it the phone rang. It was Pat (the PTA lady) who wanted to speak to me. I’d gotten to the point of almost disliking her and tried to avoid her as much as possible. So, having her call, specifically to me, was a bit of a shock. She’d already persuaded Bob, a member of our “group” to run for the School Board. She’d engineered getting Jon (the milkman) elected as a start and was now focusing on getting more changes made. She wanted me to put pressure on Fritz, another member of the “group”, to run for the other position up for election. She was hard to deal with but I absolutely agreed with what she was attempting to accomplish so agreed. She also reminded me that it was Elle’s and my turn to host the monthly party.

By the time I was done explaining the reason for the call to Elle, Sunday night TV was on and my reason for going down to the basement was no longer valid. However, my thoughts never strayed far from them. While watch TV I kept wondering why there was so much cum in the panties if I’d found them on the floor just under the edge of the bed. Elle and I’d had sex with her still wearing her panties and knew they’d be filled with cum as soon as she got up. The only thing I could come up with was that she’d had sex before getting to the house and into bed... possibly in the car. It just seemed strange to me.

I was able to get the panties out of the work pants by getting up early the next morning to take my shower. I wasn’t happy with where I ended up hiding them and knew they’d have to be moved. Plus, I wanted to take a much closer look at them. It almost seemed like a conspiracy to keep me from doing it as it ended up being the end of the week before I got to them. Definitely a different type of nylon that I’d seen or held before I decided I didn’t really like it. At least it was something learned for the future. In looking at them I reminded myself that I had always wanted to see the female who went with panties I’d seen or touched. In spite of “B” appraisal of the woman, I still wanted to see what she looked like.

To be continued...
  


No comments: