Monday, September 24, 2007

AUGUST... The backside of Summer... (Part 26d)

The next few weeks are kind of a jumble in my mind. There were a few things that happened that kind of messed up my already harried life. Tony, my friend who worked at the gas station with me got ”grounded” by his mother. Earlier in the Summer he’d picked up a girl at the movies and had been seeing her, on and off. As I remember it, Tony had come home one night and, probably drunk, had left his car in the middle of the driveway. His mother, very devoted to the church, couldn’t get her car out to go and got in Tony’s car to move it. When she did she found a used condom on the floor. Well, Tony’s ass was grass and his mother was the lawn mower. He was allowed to use the car to go to work but he, and the car, had to be home when the sun went down. That affected me in that Tony had been closing the gas station down at night which allowed me to pick Elle up when she finished up at 9pm. That gave us 3 three hours alone. Now it would be up to me to close up and only an hour with Elle. The worst part of that was that it’d have to be at her house. There was no way her mother would allow her to go out anywhere after 11pm. Actually, it made for a really long day for me as I also opened up at 7am. However, it did give me time off in the afternoons. Elle didn’t work every afternoon which should’ve worked in my favor. But, as far as the “amorous” side of the equation went, it didn’t as Elle had her period during most of that time.

There were two “panty related” incidents that took place around that time. I’m not sure the order of them but one had to do with the ladies rest room at the gas station. After opening all the garage bay doors when I got there in the morning I had to make sure the rest rooms were “acceptable”. That meant toilet paper, soap and paper towels were in place and that the floors weren’t a mess. I’d usually take a damp mop and quickly swipe the floors. On this one day I just flung the mop head around the base of the ladies toilet and saw something come out from behind it. I picked it up thinking it was a wadded up paper towel. But it was cloth and it only took a second or two to see it was a pair of cotton panties. I shook them out and could see the yellow stain in the crotch area. I could feel a bulge growing in my pants as I did. I took a peek at the label but only found a small tag with the size (5) in them. They were what I called “common” panties. The type you’d find at a 5 & 10 cent store. But, what was interesting was that there was a name tag sewn into the elastic in the back of them. Both Elle and I had name tags sewn into our clothes when we left for college so the tag told me that they probably belonged to a college girl. I tried to remember who I’d waited on the night before and couldn’t come up with anyone. I still found it interesting and gave me something to ponder when things were slow.

The other incident happened as I was closing the station up one night. If business was really slow I’d “cheat” and close a bit early. I’d close all the bay doors and make sure the rest rooms were locked and then run out in the road. If I couldn’t see any headlights coming from either direction I’d run back inside and throw the switch to shut down the big sign out by the road. As I closed the door to the office three girls came jogging up. I was not expecting anyone so they sort of scared me. One asked if I had a car and when I said I did she asked if I could give them a ride to the Catholic girls camp down the road. I herded them out back and to my car and started down the road. I was wondering how they were allowed out as everything I’d heard was that they were pretty much sequestered there, especially at night. I didn’t say anything though. All of a sudden the girl in the front seat sort of screamed for me to stop. I didn’t see anything in the road but did as she instructed. Then she told me she had to find a small road off to the right. Then it hit me.

When I’d taken the Nun’s car back to the camp earlier that Summer I’d done a little “exploring” on my own afterwards, trying to find out how far back the camp property actually ran. I didn’t remember the name of the road (it was more like a path as it wasn’t paved) or anything that I could use as a point of reference. So, we went slowly. After going past a couple of them the girl told me to turn down one. We went past a few small bungalows and then the girl cried out for me to stop and turn out the lights. She was sure it was the right road and called for the other girls to follow her. I watched them run down the road a short way and then run into the underbrush. I was intrigued. I remembered I’d found the back fence when I’d done my exploring and had seen two T pole wash lines right along side the fence. All of a sudden I found my heart racing. I shut the motor off and got out. My eyes had become accustomed to the darkness and the ambient light allowed me to find the silhouette of the administration building roof. I followed it and quickly found the fence, a typical chain link one. I also found where the girls had gotten out and back into the grounds. They hadn’t even tried to pull it back into place. I got on my hands and knees and crawled through. I swear I could hear my heart beating.

From where I was I could see both the washlines. The one closest to me didn’t have much on it but the one closest to the building had a lot more. Walking right up along the fence I made my way to them. The back row was mostly bathing suits and towels but when I ducked under them I found what I was hoping for... panties! I knew that most of the girls at the camp were in their early teens but the counselors were mostly college students. I pretty much assumed that's what the girls I’d just helped were. I was hoping that I’d find some of their things. If I were to guess I’d say there were probably ten to twelve pair right there in front of me intermingled with shorts and blouses. The whiteness of them contrasted nicely so that I could get an idea of size. There were three cotton pair all together and they seemed to be about the size that Elle wore. They also weren’t the band leg type like the Carter’s Spanky Pants that she wore. That intrigued me. I’ll bet I stood there for at least three minutes trying to make up my mind as to weather to take them or not. I finally decided to take just one. I pulled the clothes pins off and stuffed them into my pocket. I held the panties, damp in the evening air, in my hand as I worked my way back to the opening in the fence. Once back outside I made an attempt to push the fence back in place and then headed for my car. I remember being glad to sit down as I was actually shaking. I spread the panties out on the seat and just looked at them as I tried to calm down. When I finally did I ended up backing out of the road before turning on my lights. I never touched the panties until I got home. Using the light from the light in the driveway the first thing I did was to look for the label. It was on the waist elastic on the left hand side. I knew I’d seen that before. Unfortunately, the label was so washed out that there wasn’t enough light to read it. I also noticed that the panties weren’t white but appeared to be light yellow. I did more inspecting around the waist and, like the panties I’d found at the gas station, found a name tag. That was exciting, although I didn’t know what I’d do with the information.

I stuffed them into my pants pocket and headed for my room. Then with enough light I was able to determine that the panties were the Lollypop brand and a size 6. I’d only seen a few Lollypops and they were all band leg so this was a first. They belonged to a girl named Jill and I immediately wondered if she was one of the girls I’d given a lift to earlier. The only one I got even a brief look at was the one in the front seat. She wasn’t anything special but I went to sleep fantasizing that the panties were hers.

To be continued...

No comments: