Thursday, October 11, 2007

AUGUST...The backside of Summer... (Part 26f)

By the time were got there the wind had picked up substantially and was blowing directly on shore. That meant waves which meant there was no way to get ashore without getting wet. We dropped anchor and then the sails. I remember the tide was out so I anchored as close to shore as possible so that when it was time to go home it wouldn’t be that hard to get back to the boat. I’d selected a spot where the beach appeared to be uninhabited. After struggling ashore with our things we walked up the beach to find a sheltered spot to get out of the wind. Elle had jumped overboard in water up to her waist. She was still in just her panties and hadn’t said anything about it. That made me happy, for sure. I would’ve been happier if the panties had been nylon as they would’ve gone transparent. But I was happy to have what I had. We were able to get our beach towels ashore without getting wet and spread them out on the sand. I don’t know what time it was but we were both hungry. I remember sitting across from her with her sitting in the yoga style. I also remember my fully engorged penis lying along my inner thigh and me trying to keep it from sticking out from the leg opening of my shorts. I honestly had a hard time swallowing my food as I just stared at her crotch.

When we finished I had her come over to me and to lie on top of me. Her panties were still damp and I remember pressing them into her butt cheeks. The next step was to roll her off so we were lying side to side. I remember her asking where “he” was. Whenever we’d been in that position “he” was always between her legs. I could only take it to mean that she wanted “him” there. I’m not sure just how I managed it but I did get rearranged and got to the desired position. It took a little “doing” but I eventually convinced her to undo her bra. With some clumsy maneuvering I was able to get one hand up to one of her nipples. It didn’t take long for her to start to “warm up”. With one hand on a breast and the other rubbing her panties she was getting “really warm”. When I went inside the panties it took her over the top. The problem was... we were in broad daylight and in an area that neither of us was familiar with. When that registered with her, the whole situation came to an end. It was fun while it lasted though.

I, hoping to allay her fears about anyone being around, suggested that we go for a walk. With only her panties covering her bottom, she was reluctant. I convinced her that if we walked along the water’s edge we could just run in and squat if we saw anyone. She agreed and we headed off. We walked for about 15 minutes without seeing any signs of life. On our way back I was hoping that would be enough for her to let me go back to where we’d been just a little earlier. She’d stop from time to time to pick up a shell or two and on this one time I caught her peeing. I told her I was disappointed that she didn’t tell me but she pleaded innocence saying that it had just started on it’s own. I did get my hand between her legs for the last little bit. I was surprised at just how warm it was.

Once back at our picnic spot I was starting to get concerned about the wind. It was still coming out of the North and seemed to be picking up. If the wind didn’t switch to the South it was going to be a long and hard trip back. The wind was coming from the exact direction we need to go to get home and sailboats can only sail at a partial angle to the wind’s direction. As much as I wanted to get back to where Elle and I had been right after lunch I quickly became more concerned with getting us home. Without explaining the situation in detail to Elle we began picking up and loading our things back into the boat. The water was now up to Elle’s shoulders and the waves were bouncing us around. I took advantage of it and grabbed her and gave her a big hug and kiss. From that point on it was work.

There was no need to abuse the boat and ourselves, especially Elle, so I sailed in a 45 degree angle to the wind. It meant we had further to go but it would be a lot easier. Poor Elle took the brunt of every wave that splashed up. By the time we finally reached our side of the bay we were still a long way from the sailing club. It was a lot easier sailing close to the shore on this side of the bay because the waves weren't a big. However, Elle was so cold she was shaking. I knew we could put into the creek where Wendy (from earlier blogs) lived so we headed there. Once at the dock Elle ran up to the house. I secured the boat and then followed on up to the house. Wendy’s mother was the only one home and had taken Elle to get a warm shower. I waited at the door for a while until she appeared. When she did I called my father to come pick us up. I declined taking a shower and getting dry clothes as I knew Wendys’ father’s clothes were way too big for me. When Elle appeared she had on a cute playsuit. It turned out to belong to Susan, the oldest daughter. I was surprised as she was the biggest of the three girls and thought Elle might be given some of Wendy’s clothes since they were about the same size. I have to admit though, that one of my first thoughts was just what kind of panties she might have on.

By the time we got home we were both late for supper and I barely had time to shower, change clothes and get to work. When I got home I found that Elle had gone to bed. Not the perfect ending to the day.

Even though I had time off the next afternoon I didn’t spend it with Elle. She had invited a few of her college friends to spend the day and other than stopping by to say “Hi” I had to wait until I was off work to be alone with her. Even though I cheated and closed a bit early, my time alone with her was limited as her mother told her she had to be in bed early. The hospital where the operation was to take place was two hours away so they had to leave around 6am. I remember telling her that whatever discomfort she might be in from the operation it would be worth it. I also remember thinking selfishly that I hoped it wouldn’t end my “pee fun” with her.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Can't wait to read how the operation went.