Saturday, October 20, 2007

AUGUST... The backside of Summer... (Part 26h)

I didn’t know what to say but after a few seconds I bent down to pick up the clothes. Penny came over and squatted down to help. As she did she managed to pull her skirt up and as she sort of swiveled around gave me a “free show”. It was funny because I was holding the same thing she was wearing right there in my hands. I don’t remember exactly what she said but she made some comment about how funny it was to see a boy holding girls underwear. The temperature and my embarrassment went up immediately. I don’t know why she chose that moment to ask why Elle didn’t come but she did. Not really thinking, probably due to my acute embarrassment, I told her she was recuperating from an operation. That statement elicited great interest from Penny. She then told me she wanted to become a doctor and wanted to know just what kind of operation it was. I certainly didn’t know the name of the procedure so I kind of stumbled when I told her what it was supposed to fix. I honestly think Penny was intrigued with what I told her because she started asking me what Elle’s symptoms had been. I literally had my “foot in it“ at this point and started telling her about Elle’s wetting problems. She couldn’t believe that Elle had not only gone to High School that way but had completed a year of college as well. Then I got some juicy news as she told me about a couple of times she wet herself at school and the teasing she had to endure. As I listened I got the idea to ask about Pam. She laughed and told me I had to ask her myself. but the impression I got was that Pam had also suffered some number of the same type embarrassments. One of the things Penny asked was what Elle did about sleeping. I’d started so I couldn’t very well stop so I told her how she wore the heavy cotton Carter’s Spanky Pants with the sanitary pads. At this point I got the idea to ask about the panties that we’d, by now, picked up and put back in the basket. I certainly didn’t tell her that I’d been intrigued by them since the first time I’d seen the twins and their panties but I said that they would have been perfect for Elle. So I asked if she knew where they were purchased. I remember her giggling. She explained that her family had a lady that took care of most of their needs and that she (and Pam) had never gone shopping for underwear. Somewhere around then Pam reappeared and told Penny that they were both wanted downstairs since it was their party. I remember Pam putting her diary away as Penny and I started down the hall. On the way to the stairs we met Elise, the lady who she’d mentioned and who had brought the basket into the bedroom. She was carrying another small wicker basket and, as we passed, Penny stopped her and peered into the basket. Pulling out a pair of the very same type panties she then asked the lady where she’d purchased them. I remember the lady looking at me and then at Penny with this funny look on her face. Penny had to ask her again and I thought her answer would be that they came from a store in the city. I was wrong. It was a from a local department store. I'd heard of it but had never been there. I lived across the bay from where we and the store were located. I know my grandmother had shopped there as I'd seen boxes with name on it at her house. I was happy because at least I had a name to work with. We then continued on down to the party where I caught up with David.

He’d been drinking with some guys who knew some of his friends. I mingled around for a while and then decided that I wanted to head for home. I went to find the girls to say good by and found Penny first. It was obvious that she’d been imbibing as she was less than steady on her feet and she was much louder than usual. I walked up to her and before I knew it she had her arms around me and started kissing me. There were people around and I was embarrassed. I really didn’t know what to do. When she let me go she started telling everyone that I was the one that taught her how to race. That wasn’t true at all but in her condition, that’s what came out. I managed to "escape" and went looking for Pam but again ran into Penny. She pulled me over to one of the cement garden benches and pointed for me to sit down. I didn’t want to but I did anyway. She promptly sat in my lap and turned to kiss me. It was now very obvious that she was drunk and I really wanted to get away from her. I also didn’t want to hurt her or her feelings so I just sat there. I didn’t respond to her advances although it would have been easy to have taken advantage of her. I finally made the effort to stand up and when I did she slipped off my lap and into a heap on the ground. There wasn’t much light but it was easy to make out her panties. I did take advantage of that though. However, she caught me looking and, I guess in a snit, pulled the hem on the dress up and over her face. In that position I had almost a full view of her panties from waistband on down. I didn’t want to leave her that way so bent down and picked her up. She didn’t resist and I carried her in through the kitchen. Elise, the lady who looked after the girls was there and offered to take her from me. At that point I really did want to leave even if it meant not saying good bye to Pam. I found David and then my car and we headed for home.

Dave slept (or was passed out) most of the way. As I drove past the town where the twins caretaker lady said she’d purchased their panties I started thinking about how and when I could get back there to check them out. But I couldn’t come up with anything. The next day was Sunday and not only was the store going to be closed (this was the 50’s) but I was working in the morning and racing my sailboat in the afternoon. The day following was Labor Day, a holiday with just about everything closed. I was leaving for Ohio to race in the National sailing championships on the day after that. From there I was going straight back to college. Even though I was happy to now know where to look for the panties I was disappointed that I couldn’t get to go check them out.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Still reading, still loving it and as always can't wait for the next adventure in your life.

badside said...

Great update! I can imagine Elle would have been furious if she found out you had spilled the beans on her situation. Eagerly awaiting more!