Monday, November 17, 2008

BACK ON CAMPUS... Adjusting (Part 37e)

When I was finished with my deliveries I headed back to my room. I picked out the few panties that I felt warranted attention and stuffed them in my pockets and went up to my room. Since I didn’t have anything worth all that much I never locked the door and, unless I was asleep, left the door wide open. My room was at the end of the hall which only had a small window at the top of the stairs. The hall was always dark even when the sun was out and, since my room (and door) were at the end of the hall, the light from my window was a big help. But, on this afternoon, I closed the door.

The one pair that particularly interested me was made of a material I’d never, consciously, heard of... acetate. It was like nylon or rayon except that it seemed a little heavier and stiffer. The label read “Isis”. I’d never seen it before. One other thing that I noticed was that the crotch, although not as big from front to back as the ones I liked, was wider than most panties. It was about the width of the heavy cotton “Nazareth” panties I’d bought for Elle. They looked like they were new and had no staining in them at all. I knew I wanted to see Elle in them and set them aside.

Another pair had a Mojud label in them. I knew I'd seen panties with that label and, after a while, realized that I'd seen them when I got a peek in the panty drawer of Julie, the K's daughter. I wondered if one of the pledges has taken them from the clothes line out back. These were exciting because, if they belonged to Julie, I now had a pair and every time I saw her would have an idea of just what she was wearing. Also, they did have some noticeable staining even though they’d just been washed. I had definite plans for them! I know there was another pair that I took a close look at but they didn't have a label. They did have a very different elastic waistband which intrigued me.

It was around this time that I had my first “encounter” with Helga. She’d gotten a job at the Inn, working in the kitchen. It was perfect for both her and her husband. Since they didn’t have kitchen privileges at the K’s, they had to eat somewhere. So, basically, she worked for the meals that they both ate. Since I didn’t spend much time in my room during the day (or night, for that matter) I didn’t see much of her or her husband. I know it was a Friday and I was headed to see Elle after making my deliveries. I’d forgotten something and had to stop at the room to get it. When I went bounding up the stairs I saw Helga standing outside the bathroom with the door closed. I said “Hi” and ran down the hall. With the door open I had a clear view of her and I could see her fidgeting, moving from foot to foot. I walked down the hall and asked who was in the bathroom and she said “Julia”. Julie, the K’s daughter was a cheerleader and at the High School football game on Friday afternoons. I wondered why she was home. I knew that she was a “bathroom hog” so told Helga to pound on the door and tell Julie that she need to get in. As I mentioned before, Helga was very shy. She just smiled meekly at me and then looked away. I figured I had nothing to lose so I knocked loudly on the door. Helga was alarmed by my action so I headed back to my room to get whatever it was that I was looking for.

A little background here... Right from the time I started staying at the house that Fall, I noticed that whenever Helga or her husband would leave the room they would lock the door behind them, even if someone was still in the room. I’ve mentioned that this was a very old house so the latches and lock were external to the door and not mortised into the door itself. The keys were of the skeleton type and the locks were noisy when used. “Clik... KLUNK” was what I’d hear. Sometimes I’d see or hear one or the other of them fumbling, trying to get the key engaged. In the whole year that my old roommate, Bob, and I had lived there we never once locked the door. I couldn’t figure out why the new people were so paranoid.

Back to the situation... Just as I was about to leave my room I saw Helga rushing down the hall towards me. Since the doorway to her room was right there, I had to wait for her to get out of my way to get past. As I stood there watching her jiggling from foot to foot, trying to get the key in the latch, I heard her say something in German in an exasperated tone. Finally the key engaged and she opened the door and darted in, slamming it behind her. I don’t know what made me look down but I did and there was a small puddle. I couldn’t help but smile as I felt a soft bulge start in my pants. As I went down the stairs I remember thinking that Julie’s selfish ways had struck again.

While I’m on the subject of the K’s, when I returned it was also a surprise to me to find that Mrs K had taken a job. The prospect of two kids in college at the same time had hit and they had decided that it was necessary. It was a typical 9 to 5 job at the Town Hall and within easy walking distance. Not that it was important to me but, without her being home all day I didn’t have to worry as much about breaking her rules. I found out, quite by accident, that Helga was allowed to do their wash there. One morning, on my way to class, I followed her down the stairs with a wash basket under her arm. When I saw her walking through the living room I thought it was strange. Then on another day, I had stopped at the room after classes and saw her walking from the back yard with the wash basket with folded clothes in it. I don’t remember how I asked her but she, in broken English, said that Mrs K had told her that she could use their washing machine. Not that I wanted to do my own wash or anything but, after a year of living there and having no access to the K’s house, I felt that it was sort of unfair that she did.

As I mentioned, I didn’t find Helga particularly pretty but, on any given day could be described as cute. I’m not sure why I hadn’t taken any interest in her panties but I really hadn’t. With the door to her room locked at all times and not really seeing her all that much I guess I suppressed it. It wasn’t until after her “accident” in the hall that I even gave it much of a thought. After discovering that her wash was being hung out in the backyard I vowed to make an occasional afternoon stop at the house to check.

1 comment:

badside said...

Another door of interest opens!