Thursday, December 04, 2008

BACK ON CAMPUS... Adjusting (Part 37f)

The next visit to see Elle (that I remember) was the weekend that served as her school’s Fall party weekend. It was the weekend right prior to my school’s Fall House Party. They called it “Homecoming” and always included a football game and a parade of floats that were prepared by the fraternities and sororities. The year before, Elle, as a pledge, was deeply embedded in the preparation of the float. This year, as a full “sister”, she was supposed to be able to take a more laid back role. When I’d called I had told her that I’d take her out for supper so when I arrived I just pulled into the driveway, thinking that she’d be waiting and would just get in the car and we’d be off. WRONG! As I pulled in I saw a lot of activity in the back yard by the carriage house. I went back and saw that the float that they were supposed to be working on was basically bare and that there was a lot of “hand wringing” among the sisters.

What had happened was that the farmer that the sorority had negotiated with for a flatbed wagon had forgotten about it. When they went out to the farm they found that it was being used. In a panic they went from farm to farm before finding a one that was suitable and available. Instead of being able to work on it for two or three days they only had Friday night and early Saturday morning. What the real problem was that this farmer told them they could not use nails and/or screws to attach their displays. When I walked up there were two other guys. There were also about 30 girls, all talking at once. I surveyed the situation and seeing just what had to be attached (shaped chicken wire forms) I came up with a suggestion. Of course, whenever one does that, that person is given the job. I found Elle and told her I had to go downtown to get baling wire to solve the problem. What I found sort of interesting was that the girls still hadn’t started to ”stuff“ the forms with the tissues (Kleenex) that were necessary to create the story that they wanted to tell. I told her to get them started but not to do the bottom three rows of holes and that I’d be back in a while.

What I did was to wrap the wagon bed with multiple loops of wire to which the forms could then be attached. The girls worked on the ”stuffing“ inside the carriage house until curfew. We couldn’t attach the forms until the morning because, once on the wagon, they wouldn’t fit through the door. That meant we had to get back on the job early next morning. It was ”interesting“, watching how girls worked as opposed to how guys work. In any case, I didn’t get to see Elle alone that night.

Saturday morning dawned cool but clear. The girls all had Saturday classes but usually only one. When I arrived I found only a handful available to finish working on the float. But, what I found especially exciting was that all the girls who were there to work were wearing skirts or dresses. They were required to wear them to all their classes and I sure was glad. Once the forms were placed on the wagon I started attaching them. The girls, to finish their ”stuffing“, had to work up on the platform and, because it was only the lower part of the form that they needed to address it meant that they, for the most part, had to squat down to do it. With me on the ground it was a perfect venue for upskirts. At one point I remember looking at three white crotches almost at once. It lasted for about a half hour. My guess is that I got to see at least ten different girls. If there was a problem it was that only a couple were even ”cute“. I do remember one who caught me looking and then continued to ”flash“ me. Even if she wasn’t a beauty I wasn’t about to complain.

Everything was done in time for the staging of the parade and by then all I was interested in was being alone with Elle. There was a dinner dance that night for the sorority and I knew that would cut into my ”private“ time with her. I’d been trying, for a few weeks, to get her to let me know if she was going to come over to my school’s Fall party. She was concerned that the week following was her mid semester exam week and that if she did come over that she wouldn’t be prepared for them. Grades were very important to her especially since she would be practice teaching in the Spring semester and she wouldn’t be graded for that time. So, a good bit of our afternoon private time was dedicated to discussing that topic. I was upset that she wouldn’t make up her mind and she was upset that I kept pressing her about it. That sort of set the ”tone“ for the rest of our time together.

Because it was a semi-formal affair, she wanted to get back to the sorority early to get ready. I had to get to Donnie’s house to get changed as well so nothing was decided. It didn’t take long for me to get ready and as I waited for the time to pass to go pick her up an idea struck me. The more I thought about it the more excited I got. I couldn’t wait to see her and to share it with her. Unfortunately, though, Elle committed me to taking her roommate, Lois, and her date.

I can’t tell you how hard it was to keep quiet. Once at the venue I kept looking for a way (and place) to get her alone. But, it just wasn’t working out for me. From the height of excitement I’d fallen into a pit of frustration. Each time I seemed to have an opening something happened to close it. Even though it was fairly cool out I finally persuaded Elle to come outside with me. She seemed more perturbed than anything else, even with my jacket over her shoulders. She was sure it had to do with my party weekend and she wasn’t yet ready to decide. I got her attention when I told her that I’d pretty much decided that I didn’t want her to come. That actually shocked her. Like most females, she immediately jumped to a conclusion that I was going to get another date. I’m still shaking my head at that. It just shows the convoluted thing that goes on in the mind of a female.

By the time I got her off that thought I was getting cold. I finally grabbed her by her arms and asked if she remembered how we’d sometimes talk (dream) about having a few days completely alone. (We’d usually do that after we had a particularly ”good time“, if you know what I mean) She admitted that she did and, as soon as she said ”yes“, I blurted out that we could go off alone for that whole weekend. She looked at me like I’d lost my mind... but she did give me the opportunity to explain my thought.

It probably seemed to her that I was babbling I was talking so fast. She had major concerns and I had answers for all of them... but she didn’t (or couldn’t) understand me. We ended up going out to my car to continue talking and for me to get warm. By the time I got her to understand the whole plan she was excited as well.

To sum it up: She was to put in for permission to come over to my school but we would end up someplace, to be determined later, for Friday night, all day Saturday and return to her school in the early afternoon on Sunday. It was to be a ”study weekend“ and I had to promise that I’d study as well. By doing that, she’d get her study time and we’d be together like we really wanted to be. As much as we had enjoyed some of our past ”private time“ together it always ended with us separating. This would be different... very different. By the time we went back inside we were both VERY excited!

3 comments:

oldblue said...

I think the study side of the weekend, on your part, will be on what type of panties she will be wearing. The wagon work sounds like my idea of paradise.

badside said...

Good things come when you help out! I wonder what the girl who caught you looking was thinking, she must have enjoyed the attention! Glad to see you're posting again, hope your back is doing better.

Pantymaven said...

OB: Even in my fantasies I would never have thought of something like that!

BS: If you have the patience, she'll reappear. I'm still struggling with the back. One day good, two or three bad. :-(