Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A HAPPY HOMEOWNER... maybe, maybe not (Part 114b)

A HAPPY HOMEOWNER... maybe, maybe not (Part 114b)

That night, at home, I found a much larger list of ”to do“ items than had been there a week ago. Even though I could justify the effort put forth for the bank, Elle didn’t want to hear any of it. The good news was that she’d been contacted by the school district where she’d previously done all of her substitute teaching and they wanted her for a whole week. She actually knew about it earlier in the week but since she’d been giving me the silent treatment it was a surprise to me. I’d been on J J’s case all week letting him know that he owed me ”big time“ for helping him move his furniture. He promised that he would find a way to reciprocate. Knowing his wife I somehow doubted it. At supper I remember telling Elle to prioritize her list and that I’d get started on the one on top that night. Mistake!

Because of the cold weather and a large piles of snow out by the clothes line she’d been trying to dry clothes using hangers and then hanging them wherever she could. They were forever falling and frustrating her. The basement was basically empty and she wanted me to come up with a way to string a clothes line down there. I really didn’t have much in the way of tools other than my mechanics tools. I knew my father had a lot of them so I headed that way. I got some from him and was lucky in that I was able to find some large screw eyes as well. The trouble was the time it took to put it all together and to get back home. It was almost 9pm by the time I got started and it was after midnight by the time I finished. I’d been hoping for a little ”snuggle time” with Elle but she was all curled up, asleep, on her side of the bed. Thinking of the big announcement at work the next day helped me get to sleep.

When the announcement was made about an all employees gathering in the lobby at 4:30pm it had everybody “buzzing”. Trish tried to pry some information out of me but I wouldn’t budge. I remember wishing that it was a busier day to help pass the time but it was a typical slow day after the “busy period” where the interest had been posted to all the accounts. Most of the employees were gathered by 4:20pm. I took a position where I could see the faces of the majority. When Bert, the president, stepped from the elevator a hush came over the group. He started with a lot of platitudes about how they were such good, loyal, workers. Then he went off on how things in the world were changing. I stood there looking down at the floor and I remember repeating to myself, “Tell them! Tell them! Tell them!” Finally he got more to the point and when he started I’m sure none of them knew what he was telling them. Finally, when he told them that they would all be receiving more in their paychecks I got the reaction I was hoping and looking for... shock. Unfortunately, with all of his rambling, there was no clear understanding of how it was derived. Bette, the lady in charge of accounting (and who did the payroll), asked if they would all be told just what their increase was going to be and how it was derived. I thought Bert was going to choke. He turned and looked directly at me. I don’t remember what he said but, in essence, he told them that I had all the information. The problem with that was... I didn’t. I’d turned it over to Hobie and the salary committee. All eyes were on me and I didn’t know what to do.

Hobie stepped up and, more or less, solved the problem. He told them that I would meet each and everyone one of them up in the Board room. I remember him telling Bette to get the employee list and then telling the employees to line up in order of seniority according to that list. Then he motioned for me to follow him up to the Board room. We stopped at his desk and retrieved my worksheets. I wasn’t very comfortable as we went into the room and was thankful that he chose to remain. It took almost an hour and a half but it was very rewarding. The weekly increases ranged from a high of around $16 to the $2.50 that Jerena, the cause of the exercise, (and who had yet to receive any pay) would get. If there was one personal benefit it was that all the employees knew that I had played a part in it. Even though I didn’t deserve it, some gave me all the credit. Almost instantly I became a very popular person.

It took most of the weekend for me to achieve that same level of appreciation from Elle. I knew I was close when she came up to me and pointed to her crotch. I hadn’t touched her there in over a week. The reason, of course, was that she’d “leaked”. Even though I was rubbing on her slacks and was nowhere close to the “promised land”, I had an instant hard on. I asked what she was going to do then, pretty much knowing she’d get washed and changed. She told me and headed for the bathroom. I followed and, as she stripped out of the slacks, placed my hand on her wet pantied crotch. She tried to move my hand using the kids as her excuse. I knew Kaye, the two year old, was taking a nap as we had to walk past her room. The other girls were playing in the living room and, as they were quiet, I felt we were pretty safe. I reached behind me and closed the door. Elle relaxed and stopped tugging on my arm. Within seconds I could feel her warm pee flowing between my fingers. As soon as it stopped my fingers were inside her panties and it wasn’t long before we were both peeling my pants off. I think it was the first time I ever had sex while sitting on a toilet.

We got away with it. By the time we cleaned up the mess and ourselves the older girls were starting to get bored with each other so the timing was right. I was told that I could give the “to do” list a rest. However, when I took a look at it a bit later that evening it seemed never ending. Some, because of the season and the weather, were not doable but the little nitty gritty jobs were piling up. We’d only owned the house for just over a month and it seemed like I was wedded to it and not Elle.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Happy you got a little action.
Welcome to the joys of the American dream.
You should now be in line for endless gratitude from your fellow employees, for about 3 days, if they follow human nature.

Pantymaven said...

OB... :-)