Friday, August 23, 2013

A HAPPY HOMEOWNER... maybe, maybe not (Part 114c)

A HAPPY HOMEOWNER... maybe, maybe not (Part 114c)

The pay adjustments were to be effective the first payday in February as there wasn’t time to process them for the current pay period. No one seemed upset about it. There was clearly an uptick in attitude throughout the whole bank. In my area, Jerena was turning out to be a quick learner. Cara, who had the reputation of being hard on new tellers, admitted that fact to Trish who, in turn passed it on to me. The one negative about her was that none of the others made any effort to befriend her. It didn’t seem to bother her though as her ever present smile continued to greet everyone, customers and employees alike. I made a point of observing her for a while and it was obvious that customers took a liking to her. She had a way of making them all seem like they were the most important people in the world. On her first Friday night, when one of the tellers least favorite customers came in, I watched as Cara suddenly disappeared leaving Jerena to handle her by herself. The lady (and I use the term loosely), knowing that she was new, was at her bitchy best. However, Jerena never wavered. The smile never left her face. I didn’t hear the words that Jerena used but I know she managed to disarm the woman. I was impressed. I’d left her in Mala’s old spot so that Cara could work with her and then, when her training was over, was going to put her on the drive up window and move Katie. But after just two weeks I was convinced she should stay on the main teller line, right where she was.

Elle worked the whole next week and, even though she was tired when she got home, was clearly happy to be back in the classroom. With her mother now only a couple of miles away she'd been willing to watch the kids each day. It was the best of both worlds. I had my list of jobs to do after supper each night and I was getting into the routine. One of the hidden benefits of having the new drapes and curtains up was that we now had complete privacy. As soon as Elle got the girls tucked away in bed she’d come downstairs wearing just a shortie nightgown or a pajama top and her panties. As a “reward” for my labors she’d periodically give me a squirt and then sit in a position that would give me a good look at her wet crotch. She'd hold back the “grand prize“ until we headed for bed. For me it was a very pleasant game to play.



With the living room and den now almost completely decorated the way Elle wanted it she was getting anxious to have Ginger and Lisa, (and their husbands) over. Ginger had arranged for Elle to meet some of her friends soon after their first meeting. Elle had liked them right away and thought it would be a good way for us to meld into the community. I wasn’t so sure but a couple of ”large squirts“ helped change my mind. In spite of working all week she managed to put it together for that Saturday night. With neither of us being drinkers I had to ask my father for some help in the way of alcohol for our guests and could only hope that they would mix their own drinks. Elle’s mother willingly took the kids for the night because it gave her father a chance to see and play with them.

I don’t know why I was nervous since I was meeting new people every day at work... but I was. Elle couldn’t help me out much with information on the to other couples so I was ”flying blind“. Thankfully, it was Ginger and her husband, Jon, who were the first to arrive. She introduced him as ”the milkman“ because he really was. He had bought the local dairy and, on weekends, actually delivered milk. His primary job was as an instructor at a local Community college. I was pleasantly surprised at Ginger. Her hair was neatly coiffed and she had on a bit of makeup and lipstick and her skirt, although short, wasn’t wrinkled like it was the day I’d met her. She ended up introducing us to the two couples we hadn’t yet met. Jon’s brother, Rob, and his wife were the last to arrive. I could tell that Rob had imbibed in more than just a few. Lisa, his wife was in a snit about it and when she saw the liquor on the counter told him to ”behave“. It wasn’t a good beginning, or so I thought.

Like so many affairs, there was a hidden agenda to this one. It turned out that Jon was going to run for the school board. One of the two women we’d just met was president of the local PTA (Parent Teachers Association) and had very strong ideas on the way the school was being run. Her name was Pat and it was obvious that she and Jon were on the same page. Their concern was that there had been no ”new blood“ on the board in over ten years. Elle and I were pretty much captives in our own house as they espoused their own ideas. Thankfully, Pat’s husband stepped in and managed to somewhat change the subject. The men headed for the kitchen and the ladies stayed in the living room. Luckily, I’d thought of beer late in the afternoon as the two strangers preferred that to the hard stuff. Rob headed right for the bourbon and he poured himself a ”stiff one“. Jon and I stuck with soda. However, Jon did mix Ginger a gin and tonic and took it in to her. The other man, Fritz, had seen my sailing pictures hanging on the wall in the den. He was quite interested in learning how so, having a subject to talk about that I was familiar with eased some of my discomfort.

Elle came out to the kitchen after a while and encouraged us to join the ladies. When we did it was obvious that Rob was drunk. When his wife saw him she exploded and let him (and everybody else) know her displeasure. She insisted that they were going to leave and if Jon hadn’t almost pushed Rob out the door he would’ve stayed. While that was going on Ginger decided to get up from the sofa. The sofa was part of the furniture my parents let us have. It was oversized, both deep and and long and it had down cushions. I kid you not when I say you would get swallowed up when you sat down on it. When she tried to get up she couldn’t. In fact, she couldn’t even get her feet on the floor. I was standing in the doorway across from her and as I started over to help she put her hands behind her on the back of the sofa and pushed herself forward. When she did her skirt stayed put as her body moved forward. It was a short skirt and when she did I got an incredible ”free show“. It was enhanced by the fact that she had spread her legs to steady herself as she tried to rise. I would say I had about 10 seconds of unrestricted viewing of her pantied crotch. What made it even better was that she was totally unaware of what I was viewing, being totally engrossed in trying to get up.  

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

That almost converts me to a little wet panty play. For someone who seems to get the silent treatment a lot you also get plenty of extras in the sex department.
Wondering what happened to BS?

Pantymaven said...

OB... ??? about "Wondering what happened to BS?" Not sure as to what you are referencing...