Sunday, August 03, 2014

Update #3

Update #3

We’re making progress... although it’s agonizingly slow. The past week was especially hectic and I rarely had a free moment to check on-line. Was finally approved for a “bridge loan” and after settling on that made arrangements for the settlement on the condo... all the while meeting with people who were purchasing various household components that we had designated to sell (memorabilia, collections, etc). On top of that I had to meet with contractors to do work on the condo itself (painting, remodeling and the like), potential movers and, the most time consuming boxing the things we’re going to take with us. I truly haven’t forgotten “Fancy Panties” but my conscience has me focused on the goal of getting out of here, (settlement is the last week in August) and into the condo. If I find a free hour or two I’ll write some more. I do hope those of you who read “Fancy Panties” will continue to have patience... and again, thanks for the favorable comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fear not PM, patience is definitely being willingly employed on this side of the globe. you need to get yourself and your family sorted out.

In the meantime, I'm amusing myself by reading your old posts again.

Take care sir