Saturday, May 06, 2017

A LOT OF WORK & play too... (Part 158k)

A LOT OF WORK… & play too (Part 158k)

The envelope with the booklet on Bermuda was on the table right in front of us. To put this scene into the proper perspective, Bermuda had never been discussed as a destination between the two of us. It had come up in conversation with various people while attending parties as to being a great place to visit. And, as I mentioned earlier, my parents had gone there for their honeymoon. So, I told her to open it and waited for her reaction. I can’t explain why I thought I’d be ‘rewarded’ immediately upon her seeing what it contained other than my right hand was resting on the crotch of her damp panties. I couldn’t have been further from reality. Since she was on my lap and facing the table I couldn’t see her face… but I heard a squeal and felt her jump up and then back down. The next thing I knew she was sitting sideways with her arms around me and trying to kiss me. It took a bit of time to get ‘extracted’ from her grip. My right hand was still been buried into her damp crotch. Even though she’d moved it was still right there. I remember trying to wiggle my fingers to send a message that I’d appreciate some ‘lubrication’ but she wasn’t paying any attention. The next thing I knew she was off my lap and pulling another chair up along side mine. I probably said something but I have no idea what as she started turning the pages in the booklet.

As I’d mentioned earlier, the booklet contained a picture and a little ‘blurb’ about each and every place on the island that rented rooms. I’d only flipped quickly though it and hadn’t noticed that on a couple of pages there were some marks on the pictures. Elle asked about them and I couldn’t answer her. Gertrude hadn’t mentioned anything more than for Elle and I to pick out a couple of places we thought we might like and to get back to her. Elle seemed to focus on those places with the notations and got a pad to make notes.

To be truthful, we'd actually forgotten about the kids as we’d been so caught up in reading about what would be available for us in Bermuda. When Kaye came toddling in because she was bored it brought us back to reality. It was getting close to 9pm, way past the girls bedtime on a school night so Elle got up to hustle them off to bed. As she walked away I could see the remnant of a what had been a damp spot on the back of her skirt and It reminded me that I’d not received anything for my big surprise. I thought about following her upstairs but with the booklet right there in front of me I wanted to take a closer look at Gertrude’s markings.

It didn’t take long to figure out that she’d chosen two places from each class of lodging. I read the descriptions and saw the various amenities available and quickly decided my own choice would be for one of the big hotels rather than anything smaller. I hoped Elle would concur. Elle reappeared wearing just her nightie and her panties… and carrying a towel. That pretty much told me that she’d peed trough her panties while upstairs and, even though I’d not participated in the ‘action’, I was still going to be the beneficiary. A quick feel told me she'd actually added another pair. I didn't know why but I wasn't going to ask.

By the time we got through with looking at and discussing the contents of the booklet it was after 11pm. I’d gotten it into my mind that my ‘reward’ might actually be in bed. We’d come up with a number of questions for Gertrude as well as some choices. I’d picked out one hotel and Elle had picked out another. The one I’d chosen was one with a ‘mark’ on it while Elle’s choice didn’t. Without knowing just what they meant it really didn’t make any difference.

Following Elle up the stairs I watched her still damp backside and wished I had asked about a picture. When we turned off the lights in the kitchen Elle was complaining about being tired which was certainly a warning that my chances for ‘action’ were slim to none. From the stairs I could see the closet where I kept the camera. I stopped and dashed back to get it knowing full well that Elle knew what I had in mind. But… in my mind a trip to Bermuda was ‘money in the bank’… for a lot of things and not just one picture.

I knew I wouldn’t get much in the way of ‘accommodation’ when it came time for posing for a picture so was pretty much willing to take what I could get. I walked into the bedroom and she wasn’t there. Then I heard a whimpering from Kaye’s room and could see Elle hovering over her. Seeing that I was sure I wasn’t even going to get a picture. However, I waited and when she walked in she said “backside only”, throwing back the sheet and blankets and climbing up on the bed. I was admonished to “Hurry up!”. I hated that but had the bellows pulled out on the camera so I just aimed right at her backside. As soon as the flash went off she headed for the bathroom to wash up and to put on her night time ‘package’. That gave me the time to pull the picture from the camera and for it to develop. It was nothing special but I was still happy to get it.
           
To be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although you didn't get any playtime in bed, at least you got a pic. Thanks for sharing!

Bad

oldblue said...

Facebook like with a smiley face.

Pantymaven said...

BS... I actually did but it wasn't what I'd hoped for... :-)

OB... :-)