Wednesday, May 31, 2017

MAYHEM IN MAY... life goes on (Part 159f)

MAYHEM IN MAY… life goes on (Part 159f)

After a quick lunch across the street at the luncheonette I proceeded to go over some things I thought he’d be asked. I pretty much knew who’d ask the questions but I felt it would be a waste of time to try and describe them hoping that knowing what to expect would be enough. I stayed with him until it was time for the branch committee meeting… which I was not looking forward to. I’d asked Hobie to attend after “Polack Joe” challenged the premium/gifts that the Board had approved and the committee wanted to add a blanket to the offerings. When I saw him in the Board room I wanted to tell him of Bert’s plan to present a new telephone system to the whole Board but he was in deep conversation with… who else… “Polack Joe”.

I’d had Trish bring all four of the blankets to the room and had also asked her to check them out. I’d not had a chance to speak with her but had seen her for a brief few seconds after she did and she’d given me the thumbs up signal. That was encouraging. I didn’t want to walk into the room with all the members present so was there as most walked into the room. “Polack Joe” and Hobie were the only people in the room and I could see Joe was quite animated. That, to me, was not a good sign. He and Hobie remained talking right up until the chairman of the committee called the meeting to order. The first item on his agenda was the the addition of a blanket for the new account campaign. I was asked to show the samples and I passed them around the table. The first words I heard were to ask why there were four colors. It was “Polack Joe”. The chairman spoke up and reminded him that he was not a member of the committee. I was looking right at him when the chairman spoke and it was obvious he didn’t like being spoken to like that. But, he’d been successful in planting the ‘seed’ and there was a discussion about it. I got the attention of the chairman and asked to speak. I passed on what the distributor had told me and that was women liked choices. There was little said after that and they voted to add the blankets to the campaign. I was excused at that point.

Since I had no idea when Norman and I would be called in to make the phone system presentation I decided to stay in the area just outside the Board room. The ladies rest room was also located in that area. It had originally been created for the Trustee’s use but when the second floor was added it was changed to be for the ladies. However, during Board meetings it reverted back to the Trustees use with the ladies having to go downstairs. Knowing that and the fact it had been before lunch when I’d last relieved myself I decided to take advantage of it’s close proximity.

When the bank was remodeled nothing was done to the room, at all. The pipes and fixtures were still pre WWII and because of it we’d experienced a small flood downstairs in the drive-up area not too far in the past. While I was there I checked out the repair and as I looked under the toilet tank I could see the new on/off valve that had been installed. I also saw something on the floor right in the corner. I thought it was a paper towel and reached over the toilet seat to get to it. As soon as my fingers reached it I knew it wasn’t paper. I had to stretch to reach it and when I pulled it up I wasn’t sure what it was but it only took a few seconds to find out for sure.
           
this is what they looked like after washing

I was impressed with the decorations on them but was really puzzled as to whom they might belong. I could tell for sure they’d been wet with pee but because they’d been balled up and then left to dry, the staining was all over them. The tag for the maker was a name I didn't recognize and the size read 'small'. Knowing I didn’t have much time and the fact they were dry I took a calculated risk and took some toilet paper covered them up and stuffed them into my pocket. Returning to wait outside the Board room door I got to wondering just who they belonged to. There were three steps up into the second floor work area and I climbed them to scan the women who worked there and to see who might be small enough to wear them. The first desk was occupied by Judy, the relative of a long deceased Trustee. I didn’t like her… at all… and neither did most of the second floor women. But, she was the smallest of all that I could see. If they were hers I felt it was a bit of a disappointment… but I still wanted to keep them for my ‘stash’.

What finding the panties did do was to take my mind off the upcoming telephone presentation. I had no idea what kind of a lead in to the subject Bert would be giving to the Trustees and I was concerned. I already knew Norman was nervous. When I tried to give him some ideas as to what kind of questions he might be asked he admitted that he’d not done a presentation to a group. I’d left him downstairs with his materials figuring he was better off there than just standing around just outside the Board room. It wasn’t long before one of the Trustees opened the door and said they were ready for me. I made a quick trip down the back stairs to get Norman and then returned to find out what we would be subjected to… with my concern mostly being “Polack Joe”.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice find PM! Can't wait to see how the meeting went.

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... the only thing was I just couldn't reconcile the panties with Judy's personna. She just didn't seem the type for bikini panties but she was clearly the smallest female on the floor...