Saturday, June 24, 2017

MAYHEM IN MAY... life goes on (Part 159r)

MAYHEM IN MAY… life goes on (Part 159r)

It was a perfect day for a parade… and for just about anything you wanted to do outside the house. However, I hated mid week holidays. It made for two ‘Mondays’ in the same week. Naturally, Elle had some things she wanted me to do and I had a few items of my own to fill my time alone. One of them was to trim back the hedge between us and the neighbor’s house. I hadn’t done it since the first year we moved in and boxwood grows very fast. The hedge had grown not only higher but also wider over time and felt I couldn’t clip all the way across the top from our side. Knowing that no one was home next door I decided I’d start over there. I had to run the drop cord through the hedge and when I did I couldn’t believe my eyes. On their clothes line was nothing but panties. I just stood there in disbelief. I knew the family had gone to the big parade but I wasn’t really sure if Bill, the father, had joined them so was a bit reluctant to walk back there to do a close up inspection. It took me a minute or so before I thought of the camera. I ducked back through the opening in the hedge and headed for the house. Once inside I went right to the closet where I kept the Polaroid hoping I had a number of exposures left. I knew I didn’t have any new film packs as they were on my list of things I needed to get. I pulled it down off the shelf and when I saw there were two left I was relieved. I pretty much knew I’d never have another chance like this. I wish I’d known if the father was home or not but didn’t take a chance so, with the camera in hand, I only took a few steps inside the hedge before snapping two pictures and then ducking back into my yard. I waited until I was back in the kitchen to study the results of my effort and was fairly pleased.
           
It was like in a dream...

Getting to work was hard because I kept turning towards the wash line. The panties of four teen aged girls were a sight to behold. In writing this now I’m still in awe of that sight. I’ll admit I was really tempted to walk back there to look at them, up close and personal. But with Elle doing so much teaching in the school where the father was principal it wasn’t worth taking the chance. By the time I was through working on that side of the hedge I’d reconciled myself to being satisfied with just the picture.

I was just finishing up when Elle arrived home. She’d been after me to do it for quite a while and complimented me on how nice it looked. She suggested that I might want to follow her inside and I had to smile as I did. I was like a moth to a flame. She’d worn slacks and as I watched her walking I tried to figure out what she’d chosen to wear. I thought she might be wearing a “package” because I couldn’t see a clear VPL. The plastic panties wouldn’t show a clear crotch line. Once inside she headed for the bathroom and as she did she unbuttoned and unzipped the slacks. At the toilet she turned around as she did the pants slid to the floor. Not only was she wearing a “package” but it was full… really full and she, more or less, invited me to get a feel. My lower region was at full attention but I was a bit concerned about where the kids were and asked. “At Ginger’s” was her reply as she guided my hand down inside the plastic panties. That’s all I needed to know. It had been quite a while for her to be so ‘forward’ and I was loving it… but I was smart enough not to ask why.

It didn’t end there. As I’ve written many times before, “morning delight” was my preference but a “mid day sojourn” was also very rewarding. An analysis of the situation brought forth the notion that without the stress of the kids around Elle was still excited about sex. After, we lay in bed for a while and she ended up telling me about her morning. When we still lived in the mobile home park all we had to do to view the parade was to go to my grandfather’s house and watch from his driveway. With that option no longer available she knew she’d have to find a viewing place. I’d suggested parking at the Town Hall and walking about five minutes or so to the residential section where the parade made the turn to head back to the school grounds. The only drawback to that was there would be no public restrooms. That was why she chose to wear the “package”. She’d told Phyllis where to park and they and her brood had watched together. At the very end there was a man in a clown suit who was interacting with the crowd as he walked and had picked out our Kaye to do a trick with. When it was over he asked Elle about her and it was while talking to him that she felt herself ‘going’. She was smiling as she explained it and said she didn’t even try to stop. I had to smile myself when I heard her say she actually “got a thrill” peeing in front of him and out in public to boot. To say I got one too in hearing her say those words is putting it mildly.

We had our Memorial Day picnic that evening out on the screened in porch. I’d washed all the furniture and floor so Elle thought it would be a good way to get a head start on Summer. It started to cool off as the sun began to set but, then again, it was only the end of May. It had been warmer than usual most of the month and we were ‘pushing’ it believing that Summer was really here. For me, it was the precursor for many good times to come once it really arrived. As we picked up I realized that we hadn’t given Anne the borrowed bike. I’m not exactly sure how she took it but I remember her getting on it and smiling as she rode around in circles. The next day was the ‘second Monday’ of the week and was also the last day of May. I was glad to see it come to an end.

To be continued…



         
              
             

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly had a great Memorial Day! That is some sight, glad you got a picture (and shared it)!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... one of my favorites... But the sight of panties drying on a clothes line is certainly a thing of the past... and I do miss it. On a trip into the Amish country (in Pennsylvania) a couple of years ago I got to see some but nothing locally :-(

Anonymous said...

You may start to see it again. It's so much better for the environment to hang dry clothes, no electricity needed at all!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... I can only hope it happens before I die... :-)