Thursday, March 15, 2018

BACK TO REALITY... Same ole, same ole (Part 165s)

BACK TO REALITY… Same ole, same ole (Part 165s)

The weekend was busy. First it was my normal routine… lawns, landfill and then on to work on fully closing up the sailing club. Rex had left a message with Elle that he’d contacted a few of the members and wanted me to help. I still to pick upon of my Sunfish sailboats and by going there I knew I’d have help to load it on my trailer. I was done with the closing of the clubhouse and had the boat home right after the noon siren went off. From there it was off to work on the racecar. It was only two weeks until the championships and Cliffy was adamant that we be ready a week in advance. Alan and I had made good progress on the motor and it was our goal to have the ’short block’ (crankshaft, piston rods and pistons) finished up by the time we left for the day. Fan interest was also picking up as we had people stopping by to see how we were doing. Among them was Davo and his girlfriend, Leslie. It had been  quite a few weeks since I’d seen them at the garage but they were always at the races. Davo was amazing. I can honestly say that it was rare to see him without a beer in his hand… and I don’t ever remember seeing him obviously drunk. It wasn’t the same for Leslie. Two beers and she was on her way. On this afternoon it was obvious she’d had more than two. Davo and Cliffy were pretty close so he ‘camped out’  at the back of the car where Cliffy was working. I, because I’d seen Leslie when she was drunk, tried to position myself so I could observe her. In the past she and Davo had shown up at the garage at night. Cliffy’s father would lock his office whenever he left and since the only toilet was in there we were left to fend for ourselves. Leslie, with any number of beers in her system, had experienced a couple of ‘accidents’ and I’d seen the results. Even though the office was open I wanted to be sure to catch the ‘action’, if there was to be any.

Of course, I had no idea how many beers she’d consumed nor when the last time she’d visited a rest room. But I managed to position myself to observe her as she sat on a folding step stool. I was amazed to see Leslie drink two beers and not get up to relieve herself. I was disappointed to hear Davo call to her that he was leaving. The whole time she’d been sitting there she hadn’t said much but when she did speak her words were slurred. I think Davo called a couple of times before he came over to where she was sitting. When he got to her she mumbled to him that she couldn’t get up. I remember him grabbing her by her wrist and yanking her up. When he did she fell into him and then to the floor. I also remember him cursing at her as she started to pee. Then he let her go and she fell completely to the floor… still peeing. I was stunned by both actions but Davo continued to curse her. It was Cliffy who came over and told him to stop and when he did Davo just turned and walked out the door. Leslie was just laying there on the concrete floor in a very large puddle of pee and not saying anything.

Of the group who was there, Dick, Alan, Joe and me, Cliffy knew Davo and Leslie the best. I just stood there wondering what he was going to do. I think he asked if she was hurt but don’t know what she said. He then went over to the phone and quickly returned. He said his wife was coming to get her. Someone asked if we shouldn’t get her up off the floor and I remember looking around with no one moving towards her. Finally, Dick and Cliffy went over and lifted her up to a sitting position. She started mumbling something while Dick steadied her by holding her shoulders and pulling them back so her back was against his legs. It was around 4:30pm and I remember wondering how anybody could get so drunk so early in the day. Cliffy’s wife showed up soon after and Cliffy and Dick pretty much just stuffed her into the back seat of his station wagon. None of us said much of anything that I can remember.

When I got home Elle wanted to go to a party at Ginger and Jon’s (the milkman) house saying that her mother was willing to take the kids for the night. It had been a long, busy day and going to a party had not been on my agenda. However, Elle knew how to ‘push my button’ and as she was cleaning off the dinner she invited me to follow her into the bathroom. Of course, I took the ‘bait’ and watched her pull down her slacks and sit on the toilet… with her panties still on. After a little ‘playing’ she persuaded me to go to the party. I followed her up the stairs but grabbed the Polaroid camera out of the closet while on my way. I can’t say she was thrilled to see it but didn’t make a fuss. As usual, it was just one picture and then it was time to get washed up and ready to go.
   
Note: two pair



We hadn’t been to a party in quite a while and as far as Ginger and Jon were concerned I couldn’t even remember the last time we’d been there other than to leave off one or more of the kids. It wasn’t really a topic of conversation but Elle had told me that the procedure Ginger had to help with her incontinence had really made a difference. Ginger had been losing weight and seeing her that night she was actually attractive. One thing that hadn’t changed was her tendency to give panty peeks. Their house was small and, with four guest couples, seating was somewhat at a premium. Being a good hostess she ended up sitting on the floor a couple of different times and was true to form… and I got a sighting or two. However, it was the new neighbor that made the evening somewhat memorable. She was wearing slacks and on one occasion I got a memorable DP (downpants). She was wearing two pair of panties and what really made it stand out was that they were different colors. Other than Elle I’d only observed a couple of females wearing two pair. So, for the rest of the evening my thoughts were on them and why she chose to wear two. By the time we left I was glad agreed to come.

The following week kicked off the ‘busy period’ at the bank. A quick meeting between Bret, Lorie, Trish and I before the doors opened had me feeling quite confident that we were prepared. The way the calendar worked out for this quarter it was going to be a long one taking up eleven days. Lobby traffic the first two days were usually a good predictor of how would play out and I had my fingers crossed. One reoccurring problem was at the drive-up window. There was only room for five cars before creating a traffic problem on Main Street. For the last ‘busy period’ I’d stationed Mike, the messenger custodian, out at the curb to try and keep some semblance of control and had assigned him the same duty. Mike was not the most diplomatic person when under pressure. That meant when some of the customers who’d been chastised by him got to the window itself they were a bit upset. Peggy had learned how to adjust for that but I was concerned about Woody and how she’d take a bit of grief so made a point of going back there to warn her.

As I’ve mentioned, the drive-up window was basically out of the line of sight for those of us who worked on the ‘platform’ at the very front of the building. We could still see all the rest of the tellers but the drive-up was usually one of those ‘out of sight… out of mind’ operations. I’d mentioned that it had been a while since I’d paid much attention to Peggy and that was one of the reasons. That and the fact that it had been running smoothly all Summer. So, it was unusual for me to venture back there that morning. Woody and her new clothes were far from my main thoughts that morning but as soon as I saw her that changed. She was wearing pants… and a jacket per the dress code. But, the physical layout at the drive-up window was unique. There was a chair but it seldom was used because of the differing heights of the counter and the teller machine. It was easier to stand, bend over to operate the drawer used to retrieve the transaction that to have to get up and down all the time. In Woody’s case she was bending over to get the contents of the drawer and, jacket notwithstanding, I got a very nice VPL.

To be continued…

      

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Easy to see what changed your mind about going. Nice, to put it mildly.

Pantymaven said...

OB... I had an idea the picture would bring you out of hibernation... :-)