Thursday, April 05, 2018

KEEPING UP... Busy, busy, busy (Part 166i)

KEEPING UP… Busy, busy, busy (Part 166i)

Nothing ‘concrete’ had been set up  as to meeting up with Davo and Leslie after the two races. The one thing that Alan, Joe, Buster and I were in agreement in was that we needed food. All we’d had to eat all day were a couple of sandwiches and a few ‘munchies’. It was now after 7pm. Buster figured that Davo would want to talk with Cliffy to find out how he felt about the race the next day so we camped out at the gate where cars and people could cross the track. At 6’5” it wasn’t hard to spot Davo but when we did Leslie was missing... but I’m not sure anybody brought that up. As Buster had suggested Davo wanted to go see Cliffy. But… Alan had a plan. Almost pushing Davo backwards he told him Cliffy was in a mandatory meeting of all the drivers who’d qualified for the big race. He assured him he could adequately convey Cliffy’s thoughts but the four of us were desperate for food. Reluctantly, Davo retreated and we followed him to his car.

It was a black 1965 Ford Fairlane 500 four door that had been wrecked and Davo bought it from an insurance company for practically nothing. There was a former classmate of Davo’s who lived in our town and specialized in rebuilding wrecked cars that had been junked. I’d seen Davo’s car before it had been painted. With four different colored body parts you couldn't miss it. I remember doing a ‘double take’ the first time I saw it on the road. Buster had taken the front seat on the way to the track in the morning pleading car sickness when riding in the back and claimed he had ‘dibs’ on it as we approached the car. As Davo walked up he slammed his hand against the door. Immediately a head popped up. It was Leslie who’d been asleep in the front seat. So, with Buster and Leslie in the front that put Joe, Alan and I in the back. With both of them over 200 pounds it put the ’squeeze’ on me. Getting in, I couldn’t help but look over the back of the front seat and glancing at Leslie as she attempted to get into a sitting position.  I wasn’t sure but I thought I saw a bit of discoloration on her backside. But that was all I saw as she slid over to let Buster in. There wasn’t time for me to focus on it as all the hue and cry was to get food.

The safest bet was to head for the diner where we’d eaten the night before. At the diner the guys piled out of the car and headed for the door but Leslie stayed behind. This time I asked about it. Davo made a bit of a face and kind of mumbled a comment… “potty pants…” and headed inside. My observation had been correct but what really had me excited was that I was sleeping in the room with Davo and Leslie and, hopefully, might get a chance to peek at her peed in panties. However, I couldn't dwell on it as food was the primary interest. The prior night we’d all carried beer in from Davo’s trunk. Joe asked about it while waiting for the food to be served and Davo just laughed. He explained that it had been a long day and he’d been thirsty… and then laughed when Alan said something about sharing it with Leigh. I don’t remember his exact comment but I definitely remember him calling her “potty pants” again and laughing some more. As bad as that sounds, Davo did order her up some food and took it out to the car for her. While he was gone there was a quick conversation between the four of us about their relationship. None of us could come up with any idea why the two of them were together. When Davo came back I concentrated on what it would be like when we got to the room.

Without beer it didn’t take long to finish eating. I, for one, was ready to skip taking a shower. I rationalized it by thinking I hadn’t really done anything that required physical labor all day. The temperature was in the low 60’s and the shower stall was so grungy that I really didn’t want to step back in it again. It turned out that my agonizing about it was for naught. When Davo opened the door to the room and turned on the light it was obvious the bed was unmade. He walked right back to the bathroom and cursed as he looked in. The towels that we’d used the night before were still in a pile under the sink. Standing in the bathroom doorway he looked at me and told me he was going to get Joe, Alan and Buster and was headed to the office. I didn’t like the sound of that but did as he instructed. The five of us walked across the courtyard and then tried to open the door to the office. The lights were on but the door was locked. Davo started pounding on the door frame but it was Buster who saw the sign in the window. The place was sold out and the office was closed. For a few seconds I thought Davo was going to kick the door in… but he didn’t. We stood there lamenting our situation for maybe five minutes before returning to our rooms.

We’d left Leigh behind and when we got to the room found her in the bed and under the covers. Davo was really PO’d about not having towels. I remember him looking at Leigh, cursing and then asking me if I wanted to go find some beer. I still hadn’t recovered from the lack of sleep from Thursday into Friday on our trip to the track and, as uncomfortable as it had been, the love seat looked mighty inviting. I told him I’d “pass”. He called me something and headed out the door. He left it open and I could hear him trying to cajole Alan and Joe to go with him but got no takers. Buster had already climbed into the back seat of Davo’s car when we came back from the office so when I heard the engine start I couldn’t help but smile. Poor Buster… NOT!

That left me alone in the room with Leigh and it didn’t take long for me to start wondering what she’d done with her pee’d in clothes. Her bag was against the wall at the end of the bed and I could see there were some things stuffed up against it. She was out cold so I wasn’t too worried about having her wake up. I kicked the pile of clothes but it appeared that they were what she’d worn the previous day. At that point I didn’t care. I reached down and found something light blue sticking out from inside the slacks she’d worn. I remember thinking "Jackpot!" as I pulled the panties apart from the pants and held them up for inspection. The light was poor but when I turned to the label I saw a name I wasn’t familiar with… Greenco Maid. They had a nice lace treatment above the leg openings on the front and I immediately made the decision to put them into my duffel bag. As crazy as the weekend had been so far I couldn’t foresee it changing by morning when we’d be leaving and by then the chances of her missing them would be slim to none.

I remember holding them in my hand and looking at Leigh as I stuffed them into a pocket on my bag wondering if she was sleeping in her peed in clothes. In the couple of times I seen her ‘wasted’ I knew it was certainly possible. I made my way to the other side of the bed and, once there, didn’t know if I had the nerve to pick up the covers to check it out. After a few seconds I did and it was a surprise. Other than the blouse she’d been wearing she was naked. I gently let the covers back down and headed for the love seat. In a previous post I explained that the love seat was crammed between the front wall and the bed leaving little room to ‘navigate’ my feet and legs. As I was doing it I felt something under one of my feet. Once I got my body up and positioned on it I put my hand down to the floor and tried to find what I’d stepped on. It definitely was cloth but it had a funny feel to it. I tugged on it but I couldn’t get it up. With my curiosity at a high level I re-positioned myself so was now kneeling on the seat and was able to get it free as I pulled on it. It was the pants Leigh’d been wearing… but where were the panties.

To be continued…
 

3 comments:

oldblue said...

The opportunity of using their room had to be a winner, although her not missing the panties has to be a big chance. Finishing in the money will add to the trip, but even if you don't those used panties should be a great memory.

Anonymous said...

Really enjoying reading about your road trip. Sounds like you had many sights to take in! And a pair of panties for your collection as well! ;^)

Bad

Pantymaven said...

OB... I didn't have a choice and after two nights on that love seat I wasn't too happy..

BS... The pain in my back was a constant reminder of just how "lucky" I was to have them...