Wednesday, June 21, 2006

MOVING ON... (Part 4a)

At the end of that summer my mother got quite sick
preventing us from returning to the city in time for
the start of school. I missed the first week and, on
my first day back, had to report to the office. As I
was walking down the hall I almost fell over. Walking
towards me was MJ. We both stopped and she had this
big grin on her face. What had happened, unknown to
me, was that she had transferred from the school her
Aunt worked at. That school only went up through the
8th grade. This renewal of our old friendship proved to
be very beneficial to me. MJ and I, because we'd played
together from our early childhood, seemed to have
a special relationship. It was truly more
of a brother/sister thing than anything else. Even
though I had enjoyed seeing her panties in the early
years of our friendship, I had never looked at her with
any desire. She was my "friend". As we moved ahead from
this point in time, that friendship became stronger. I
had other friends, male, but none as tight as I
became with MJ.

We, because we saw each other probably 6 days a week,
started sharing our innermost thoughts. Mundane and
trivial at first, they gradually grew into deeper more
important ones. Among them were those of a sexual
nature. (You do have to remember that this was in the
early 50's, where sex and sexual things were not
discussed openly) We had gotten away from the playing
of board games on the floor by then so my panty
peeking had been severely curtailed. However, it was
replaced by the "familiarity factor". By that I mean,
with me around so much (I'd end up at her apartment
most days I came home from school with her) she wouldn't
get upset if I happened to see her darting between her
room and the bathroom in her bra and panties. It was
probably around Christmas, though, before I got up
enough nerve to say anything about it. I have NO idea
what that first conversation was about. However, one I
do remember was asking about the numbers on the label
in a bra. That had intrigued me since I'd looked at
the one on the washline of my future wife. MJ actually
went and got one of hers and let me hold it. She
patiently explained the whole measuring process. (I
remember her's was a 34A) The next one I remember
actually had to do with panties. Having your own
washer and dryer was still very rare in the early
50's, especially in an apartment. All the laundry was
sent out. Sometimes, upon getting home, we'd find the
package(s) of fresh laundry, wrapped in brown
paper, stacked in front of the door. On this
particular day, the paper on one of the packages was
ripped. I grabbed it and as I did it ripped further,
spilling the contents onto the hallway floor.
Embarassed that I'd done that, I hustled to pick up
the items that had fallen on the floor. As luck would
have it some of them were MJ's panties. My guess is
that there were probably 8 or more, all of them the
Carter's "Spanky Pants" that I'd seen her wear for
as long as I'd known her. As I lay them down on
the kitchen counter I asked her why there were so
many. That's when I learned the "ins & outs" of
menstruation. She explained why she often ended up
wearing a number of different panties on the days
when she had her period. BUT, it also gave me the
opportunity to ask her about nylon panties. I'd been
seeing more and more of them on the washlines as I
delivered my papers in the summer. I asked if she had
any and she said she didn't. Her Aunt bought her
panties and she wore what her Aunt brought home. When
April came, I wanted to get her something really
special for her birthday. My mother had bought a
sweater for me to give her but I wanted something that
I picked out all on my own. On a day in which I was
coming home from school alone I decided to go to one
of the 3 large department stores located in downtown
Brooklyn. I had no idea what I was looking for.
Somehow, I ended up in the lingerie department. I was
so nervous that I wanted to run. When I got to the
escalator, I suddenly realized that I could buy her a
pair of nylon panties. That would be special. I turned
around and tried to be as inconspicuous as a
13 year old could be in a lingerie department. The
panties were laid out on tables, by size. I would
guess that each table represented a different label
but I don't remember. In any case I found some with
lace on them. Remembering my trouble wih sizes when I
bought that pair in the variety store, I had a pretty
good idea how big they had to be. I pulled 3 pair of
what I thought would be the right size for MJ, off the
table and headed for the cashier. I remember that the
lady embarassed me almost enough for me to run away,
but I didn't. I remember my face was still burning
when I was on the subway platform some 5 minutes later.
In any case, I managed to sneak them into the apartment
and finding a small box to put them in.

When it came time to give them to her I just couldn't
get up the courage to go through with it. MJ knew
something was up. Finally she cajolled me into giving
the package to her but only on the promise she wouldn't
open it untilI left. I was so embarassed that I couldn't
bear to face her the next morning. It was one of the few
times we didn't ride to school together all year. The
High School lunch period was a staggered one. The
Junior High came in and got their food first with the
High school following about 15 minutes later. I
thought I'd be able to eat and get out before MJ
showed up. Wrong! She cut out of her last class early
to be sure and find me. Well, I was embarassed again,
but for a totally different reason. She came up behind
me and then planted this big kiss on my cheek. The
problem was two fold. First, it was in front of all my
friends and second, she wore bright red lipstick.
After she did it, she skipped away. That afternoon,
even though she normally had some sort of activity going
on, she surprised me by going home with me. That day
happened to be my birthday as well. (We were born one
day apart) She never said a word about the panties but
she was all bubbly and silly. I was sure she was going
to make something of my gift so I was all nervous. When
we got off at our subway stop she told me I just HAD to
come up to her apartment so she could give me my birthday
present. Talk about a birthday present! I was never so
shocked in my life over a present. Oh yes, I got the
obligatory shirt that her Aunt had bought for her to give me.
me. But it was after that when it got good. We were just
talking, with me hoping she wouldn't bring up the
panties, when she got up and went to her room. About a
minute or so later she came back...and lifted the hem
of her skirt. It was as if she'd done this a hundred
times before, which she hadn't. My glimpses had mostly
been quick fleeting ones, just the split second it
took to run from her room to the bathroom and then
back. What I saw was a pair of the panties I'd given
her. The only thing was that they were on over her
regular Carter's "Spanky Pants". It was obvious they
were too big because they looked like bloomers. I'm
exagerating but they didn't come close to clinging to
her body. I was elated, to say the least, and for the
first time in our relationship, I felt something in a
sexual way. She only stood there for a few seconds
before dropping her skirt. Then she kissed me on the
cheek, much like she'd done in the cafeteria. I don't
remember the sequence of things after that but I know
we talked about the panties and how they didn't fit
and a whole bunch of other things. When I left to go
home I left feeling disappointed that the panties were
too large. Instead of being happy that I'd seen her
wearing them and in a full profile to boot, I was semi
depressed that I'd screwed up the size. She had told
me that she'd save them and that maybe some day she'd
grow into them. I didn't want to wait.

It was probably a month or more when an unexpcted
opportunty arose. We were on our way home and a rain
shower caught us by surprise. We knew if we entered
one of the three department stores main entrances we
could get to the subway platform and avoid being
outside. We'd done it on many cold days in the winter.
This particular store, Loesher's, had it's lingerie
department on the main floor. As we walked through, I
grabbed MJ by the arm and steered her to this one
table. It had panties similar to the one's I'd bought
for her. I told her to pick out her size and I'd buy
them for her right then and there. She didn't want to,
thinking I'd be too embarassed. It took a few minutes
to persuade her but finally she relented. I also
convinced her to buy 6 because they were on sale at 6
for something like $5. I gave her the money to make
the purchase and I stood aside. As we waited on the
platform for the subway she kept repeating that I
shouldn't have done it and that she'd pay me back. I
kept telling her I wanted to do it and I wouldn't take
her money. We left it at that. Once back to her
apartment I wanted to ask her to model them for me.
I'd had enough nerve to go into the lingerie
department but not enough to ask her to do that. When
I left her I did elicit her promise to wear a pair the
next day. I was so very excited the next morning that
I could't wait to get out of the apartment and over to
hers. When I saw her it was like she had nothing on
but those panties. I swear it was like I could see
them through her clothes. Well, that excitment was
showing through my clothes. I had a BIG bulge in my
pants and it was the last thing I wanted her to see. I
hid it with my books and we headed of for school.

It became a ritual, every morning, to ask if she was
wearing a pair of those panties. Except for when she
had her period, she wore them. It was on one of the
last days of school that I finally got to see her
wearing them. The Brooklyn Public Library was very
close to where we lived and the park I'd mentioned
earlier was right behind it. MJ had a paper to write
that was in lieu of a final exam. She needed to do
some research at the library. I don't know why but
somehow we ended up in the park. We sat on the grass
and talked about something or other, probably about
what we'd be doing during the summer. She was sitting
with her legs to one side of her. All of a sudden she
got a cramp in one and pulled it up to her chest. From
where I was sitting I got a good crotch view. I know I
was staring. I had to have been. :-) She said
something like "Do you like what you see?". Even
though I was embarassed to have been caught like that,
I answered "yes" and somehow managed to blurt out how
I'd like to really see what the panties looked like on
her. She didn't respond and I didn't persue it. I'm going
to say that what transpired next was on the following
weekend, even though her Aunt was usually home on the
weekends. In any case, I ended up at her apartment
only to find her Aunt wasn't home. MJ was still in her
pajamas. I have no idea what we'd planned but right
after I got there she said she'd get dressed. I sat in
the living room, waiting. After a few minutes MJ
appeared wearing only her bra and panties (the one's
I'd bought). She had the rest of her clothes in her
hands. She didn't say anything at all but just
proceeded to dress herself as if I wasn't there. There
was no way to hide the hard-on I had at that time and
she saw it. She didn't say anything about it right
then and there but she did bring it up in the future.

To be continued...

1 comment:

ross said...

An incredibly sexy tale. Thanks for sharing it. Fantastic. Like a dream.