Tuesday, June 27, 2006

THE NEXT PHASE... (Part 5a)

The Fall found me in High School, at last!
MJ and I picked up where we'd left off in the
Spring. To school together in the morning but only
home together about twice a week. One of the things I
told her about was my crush on my wife-to-be. In the
process I also told MJ about her wetting problem.
Somehow, she picked up on this as being something that
excited me. I've thought long and hard about this and
I can truthfully say I don't know how she did. In any
case, it led to some pretty exciting things (for me)
during that school year. It started right away as MJ
asked for details, which surprised me. Other than the
one incident in the park when we were real young I was
unaware of MJ having wet her pants. On top of that,
never had we ever talked about anybody else doing it
either. In spite of my surprise, I eagerly discussed
it with her, trying desperately to hide my hard-on.
One main memeory about that initial discussion was
that I somehow summoned the courage to ask MJ if she
had ever wet her pants. Of course she reprised our day
in the park. But, when she admitted she had a few "misses"
I almost came in mine. Even though I've stated that I'd
felt no physical attraction to her, the fact that I was
discussing something so personal and that it happened to
be one of my main sexual interests was almost too much.
She admitted that she'd peed herself one day a few
summers previous while in a rowboat at the park (the
same one we'd both wet ourselves in earlier). She was
with her Aunt and some friends from her school. They'd
pleaded with her Aunt to take them out and while on
the lake her need to pee overcame her. She was sitting
up in the front and slowly peed through her panties with
her pee just running into some water that was already
in the bottom of the boat. When they got back to
shore she said she faked tripping as she exited the
boat and fell into the water. That way her total
wetness hid the fact that she'd wet herself. Another
incident was in a local movie theatre. We had two in
our neighborhood. One was quite nice and showed the
better grade of movies. The other was quite run down
and showed older out of date movies. She'd been told
(like me) never to go to that theatre. One Saturday,
MJ and some of her school friends, decided to chance it
and go anyway. I don't remember the delicious details
but the end of the story was that for some reason she
wet herself while she was there. The important part was
that she had no way to hide what she'd done and had to
walk home with the evidence in full view of everyone
that saw her. For whatever reason, hearing her
describe that to me was probably one of the most
erotic things I'd experienced. I can't tell you how
many times my future fantasies were about walking down
the street with a girl who had wet herself. In any
case, this new dialog opened up a whole new vista of
possibilities of things to discuss with MJ as the
school year progressed.

The biggest surprise upon retuning to my homeroom was
that there were now only 6 girls in the class. Only one
had been there when I first started at that school. Two
of the new girls were interesting to me but for two
diverse reasons. One, Crystal C., was a tiny almost
childlike, girl with a moon face and glasses. In spite
of the fact that we were all into puberty and the boys
were girl crazy and the girls boy crazy, Crystal
wasn't. She ignored the boys, not that they were paying
that much attention to her anyway. For some perverse
reason that intrigued me so I paid a bit of "distant"
attention to her. Now I have to give some background
to this next part. Our school library was actually
housed in two separate buildings that were joined to
each other. Holes had been knocked into the walls of
each to give access. But what it meant was that
the library was actually on two different levels so
the floor of each bulding was different. Most of the
books were stored in the actual school building. The
study tables were located about 4 steps up from that.
What I'd discovered was that if I were in a storage
cubicle and down on my haunches retrieving a book from
a lower shelf, I had a clear shot at looking up the
skirt of any girl seated at a study table. One day I
came into the library and saw Crystal sitting at one of
the tables. I immediately went to the adjacent cubicle
and took up my "position". I was less than 10 feet
from her and was treated to an unbelievable view. For
whatever reason, she had her legs wide apart. I was
close enough to see the crotch line of her panties.
Needless to say I had an instant bulge...and a big
problem. I must have let out an inordinant amount of
pre-cum because when I went to get up I had a spot on
my chinos about the size of a half dollar. Some of my
friends saw me a little later and razzed the hell
out of me about it. In any case, it seemed like Crystal
would often take a similar position (legs apart) every
time she sat at a study table. If it were possble, I'd
try to get a peek. Even though she wasn't cute or close
to it, she was a female and I was getting a look at her
panties.

The other new girl was Jane H. Her father was
an Admiral in the US Navy and stationed at the Navy
Yard. She had an immediate nickname....the battleship.
She had the biggest breasts I or anyone of my friends
had ever seen in person. There was a current movie star,
Jane Russell, who was probably as big or bigger, but we
couldn't talk with her. "Our" Jane was a big, but not
fat, girl with long straight dirty blonde hair. She wasn't
particularly pretty either but, because she'd been well
traveled, was a lot more mature than the rest of the
class and very interesting to talk to. She also ignored
the boys in our class but for a very different reason
than Crystal. She just found us immature (which we
were). I sat right in front of her in homeroom. I'd
drop pencils, papers or my books on the floor, trying
to get a peek up her skirt. It never worked. I was bound
and determined to get a look. One day when MJ and I were
on our way home together, we got on a discussion about
Jane. By that time it was fairly common for us to be
talking about other girls and the panties they wore. MJ had
been giving me descriptions of the panties different ones
had been wearing without even being asked. I started keeping
a note pad where I wrote the girls name and the description
of her panties. For example, her best friend, Jane
K. wore primarily pink nylon panties with lace inserts but
every so often would wear a blue or white pair. MJ would
see me in the hall or somewhere and just casually remark
that Jane was wearing white today or whatever it was she
had on. Well, on this day I asked her if she would try
to see what kind Jane H. was wearing, if she could. It
was a lot easier for her to see the girls in her own
class because they all took Gym together. It was only
on the days we were bussed out to the field that the
whole Junior and Senior High were together like that day.
She said she'd do her best. Now I'd mentioned that we were
allowed to leave from the field and not be bussed back
to school if we had our parent's permission. Both MJ
and I had that permission and we'd wait for each other
at the end of those days. It wasn't long after I'd asked
about Jane that I found myself on the field waiting
for MJ to go home. I'd showered and dressed and was waiting
for her when she came running up to me telling me to
quickly go into the First Aid room. I don't think I'd
ever been in there before. Once there she pointed to
this other door. I shrugged my shoulders as if to say
"why". She whispered to me to peek through the keyhole.
I went up to it and peered through. I almost fell over
when I realized that I was looking into the girls locker
room. But, more important was the fact that just in view
was Jane H. She was just putting her blouse on and was
standing almost facing me. I had a full frontal view of
those humongeous breasts and, more importantly (to me),
her panties. It took my breath away. I watched her finish
dressing before she moved out of view. It had been like
she was performing just for me. I remember her panties
being white nylon and very tight on her body. As usual,
my pants sported a large bulge. However, by this time MJ
MJ was used to it and I was no longer embarassed in
front of her. The gist of our conversation on our way
home was about how she'd discovered the First Aid room
and the keyhole. It seems she had to go back to get
something during the afternoon. When she walked into the
locker room she was alone but she heard voices. She
followed the sound to the door and, seeing the keyhole,
peered in. She, like me, never even knew it existed. In
any case, at the end of practice she went looking to find
Jane in the locker room. When she discovered she was down
by the door she went looking for me and told me about it,
thinking I might enjoy the "view". Needless to say, I did.
I'd accomplished my "goal" (thanks to MJ) and because of
her discovery enjoyed many a "view" of many girls after that.

Before the end of the school year, MJ and I had taken
many trips through the lingerie department of all
three department stores. Between the two of us we'd
probably purchased a dozen pair of panties for her.
Each morning she'd tell me excatly which pair she was
wearing. For example, she might say she was wearing a
pair of white Mojud panties with a floral lace
applique on the left side. It was a tremendous turn on
whenever I'd see her during school and knowing exactly
which panties she was wearing. Just as I'd done with the
descriptions about various girls and the panties they
wore, I also kept a pad listing that information on MJ.

No comments: