Sunday, June 18, 2006

THE NEXT PHASE (Part 3a) Continued...

As much as I hated leaving my school and church
friends, I did look forward to returning "home" for
the summer. Again, it was a whole different set of
friends in an entirely different setting. Now I haven't
mentioned much about my future wife up to now. It's not
that she wasn't part of all that I did because she was.
She was very much a part of our "group" and I played
with her and her brother every day, all summer
long. It was just that she never seemed to wear clothes
that allowed for "panty peeks" or had any "accidents".
When we arrived for the summer I was shocked to find that
she was to be restricted in her activities for the
summer. She'd been sick on and off for the last month.
The doctors had finally diagnosed her with some kidney
problems that led to bladder problems. Her restrictions
included not being allowed to go swimmng. Even then I
thought how very cruel that was what with the access
to the water so close. I can tell you that she's told
me that it was the toughest summer of all for her. To
have to sit back and watch everybody else having fun
and not to be able to participate made for a LONG
summer.

The community was made up primarily of summer
bunglows. Most were owner occupied. A few were rental
units and that meant we would always have some new
kids to assimilate into the group. This summer was a
disappointment. There were no new ones our age. Barbara
J. was back but had a job so we didn't see much of her.
The one new family that had chidren was strange. VERY
STRANGE! I'm not sure I can do justice to actual fact
in this situation. Most of what I'm going to be
writing is my memory of what I heard from various
sources and its validity may be questionable. In any
case you're going to be reading this part thinking I'm
making it up.

Supposedly, both the father and mother were
psychologists. There was a growing theory of child
rearing called "Progressive Learning" in which the
child was allowed to learn and grow on his or her own.
The story we heard was that these people were raising
their kids in that manner. For example; instead of
having breakfast at a certain time with a limited
number of choices (if any), the kids would eat when
they were hungry and whatever they felt like. Another
exapmle was bed time. They went to sleep when they got
tired and they slept wherever it was that they fell
asleep. To say they were curiosities is to put it
mildly. I believe the oldest was 10 or 11, Caitlin,
and she had a younger sister and an infant brother.
There were 3 or 4 other kids around her age for her to
play with so our group never interacted with them.
However, my future wife, with all the free time on her
hands, got asked to "oversee" (the mother didn't like
the term "babysitting") the three of them whenever the
parents were off shopping or the like. It was from
"overseeing" them that most of the tales of strangeness
were spread. The one thing that caught my ear, and full
attention, was the fact that, for all intents and
purposes, none of the kids was fully toilet trained.
(I'm not kidding!) My future wife said that on her
first visit to the house, it reeked of urine. She said
it only took a minute to find out why. Caitlin was
walking around in just her underpants as was her sister
(I'd guess she was about 7 or 8) and they were wet. When
asked why she was wet she answered because she had to go.
When asked why she didn't use the toilet she said she
didn't feel like it. When asked where she'd wet she said
she did it in the yard. My future wife insisted that they
both at least change into dry panties and went to
get some from their bedroom. She was appalled to
see the sheets were stained with urine and
to see wet or soiled panties lying on the floor.
As I listened to this, it was hard for me to believe.
I didn't really know what these kids looked
like but just the idea of girls of any age walking
about in wet panties was enough to interest me. I
couldn't wait to take a good look at them.
Unfortunately, the family was not one of my newspaper
route customers. Therefore my abilty to interact with
them was severely limited. I don't know long it took
for me to get up close to Caitlin but I remember the
night. My future wife was "overseeing" only Caitlin
and we were playing in the tree house platforms. It
was almost dark and I had a flashlight for some
reason. Caitlin insisted that she be allowed up onto
one of the platforms and as she climbed up the ladder
I shined the light on her butt. It was a sight that
still is with me and was the basis for yet another one
of my fetishes. As I stared at her butt, I saw and
counted 3 seperate stain lines on a pair of "bulky"
cotton panties. That meant she'd wet and let them dry
three times. The middle of her crotch was a bright
goldenrod. I exagerate not! I hate to admit it but I
ended up with a hard on. The only thing that saved me
was that it was almost dark. Now, as "stimulating"
as that was, it wasn't the best part of my
night. This was also about the time that my future
wife started experiencing her "dribble incontinence".
Caitlin, once up on the tree house platform, became
frightened and wouldn't come down. Finally, my future
wife convinced her to try if she climbed up the ladder
and held onto her legs as she came down. By now it was
almost totally dark and my flashlight was needed. But,
when my future wife was almost to the top rung I
pointed the light on her butt. I could not believe it!
There, right between her legs, was a wet spot in her
shorts. Not very big, but noticable just the same. The
shorts she was wearing were light green and there was
definately two shades of green in my light. I also
got a good peek at her panties. This was a rare treat.
I'd observed her washline many times and had only seen
what could best be described as "common" cotton panties.
But these were the new nylon/rayon elastic leg style.
That intrigued me. I know I had a hard on then but I
didn't care. I'd seen her panties while they were on her
and they were at least a little wet. I'd also seen
Cailin's multiple stains. I was a happy camper!

Over the course of the rest of the summer I got
"peeks" of more wet spots on my future wife's shorts
and jeans. Unfortunately I didn't see much of her
panties except on her washline. I watched as more and
more became the nylon/rayon type. I also remember seeing
her first bra hanging on the line one day. No one was
home and with an empty lot next door, took the time to
check it out. The numbers inside made no sense to me
and I remember being puzzled by them. As far as
Caitlin was concerned, even though I was intrigued by
her wetting, I was too busy that summer to focus on
her. However, I do remember one evening on the beach
when my future wife was "overseeing" all three
kids and I was there talking to her for some reason.
It, again, was almost dark and we were sitting
on a large log that had washed ashore in a storm.
It was a windless evening and very quiet. Caitlin
was wading at the water's edge and all of a sudden
I heard the sound of something like running water
gently splashing into the water. Looking at Caitlin,
I could see the small ripples moving from around her
ankles. She was peeing into the bay.

The only other thing that was of note that summer was
that I added another pair of panties to my budding
collection. Remember Beth H., the next door neighbor's
grandaughter? Her summer was spent much like the
previous one, mostly in a bathing suit. I do remember
listening to her mother tell my mother that because of
her wetting she had taken Beth out of school and was
having her home tutored. They'd taken her to all kinds
of doctors and had ruled out any real physical
problem. That left it as a psychological one. By now
Beth was 12. Her grandparents just couldn't
fathom a 12 year old wetting herself and
continued to belittle her when her parents weren't
around. I'm sure Beth knew right from wrong because,
on one of the few occasions I saw her in clothes,
I also observed her attempting to hide something in the
the crawlspace opening under her house. At that time I
I thought it strange and made a mental note to check it
at a later time. After Beth had left from her 2
week visit, I remembered that incident. One night,
while playing "hide & seek" (yes, we were still
playing it!), I chose to hide in that area even
though it was a risky place to hide. I slid my hand
through the opening and found a nice "reward".
It was a now dry, but very stained, pair of Carter's
"Spanky Pants", size 14. (I still have these panties
as well) Even if Beth was ugly as sin, hey, they
were panties that had been worn and wet
by a female. Who was I to be choosy. :-)

1 comment:

ross said...

Amazing that you've been able to hang on to your collection for all this time. I've purged several times and really regret it. there are several pairs I would LOVE to still have.