Friday, May 04, 2007

SPRING... Finishing out the year (Part 22c)

For some reason, the memories of that Spring are vague and, in spite of trying to sort them out and make some semblance of order out of them, I can’t. I do have some specific instances that were (and are) memorable for varying reasons and I’ll relate them as best as I can.

I know Elle declined my invitation for Spring party. She didn’t particularly enjoy Winter party and the wild actions of the fraternity brothers. That, and the fact that there was something that was happening on her own campus that she wanted to take in. That left me ”free“, if you could call it that. As a pledge, I was required to be a ”slave“ and act on the behest of any ”brother“ during the weekend. I didn’t particularly enjoy that even though it provided me the opportunity to see some interesting actions by the brothers. The best view I got was when one brother had his date sit on his lap and straddling him. She did have her panties on and that caught my attention more than anything else.

The highlight of the weekend came after it was officially over. For some reason, the administration decreed that the weekend was officially over at 2pm on Sunday. There were still some girls on campus after that hour and that included my roommate, Bob’s, girlfriend. My ”slave“ duties were over at 2pm, as well, and I headed back to my room to get some much needed sleep. When I walked into the room with our bunks I saw Susan’s open suitcase on Bob’s bed. No one was in the study room so I had no idea where they might be. I stood there staring at the open suitcase and, right on top, was a pair of light lavender panties. It was like they were purposely put there to tempt me. I darted out into the hall and called Bob’s name and, not hearing a reply, ran back to the bed. I carefully noted just how the panties were folded as I picked them up. As I held them up to inspect them I immediately saw a stain in the crotch. It was about the size of a half dollar and as I touched the crotch I found it to be somewhat stiff. It was, obviously, cum. Now, an interesting thing about Bob and I as roommates... we never got into just ”how far“ we’d gone with our respective girlfriends. I now knew how far Bob had gone!

But I was also very interested in the panties themselves. There were lace appliques on the front about where the hip bones would be. I checked the label and they were made by Kayser and were size 6. Susan was taller than Elle but didn’t look bigger in the hip area so that was a surprise. Elle wore size 5 in a nylon panty and they fit quite nicely. The panties had a very interesting treatment around the leg openings as well. They did have elastic (very thin) but, instead of lace, there was a flared, narrow layer of nylon. I was intrigued. If it wasn’t Bob’s girlfriend, I might’ve actually taken them. I put them back exactly where they had been and then climbed up into my bunk and went to sleep. The panties must’ve left a pleasant impression as I woke up to find I ‘d had a wet dream.

Another memory of that Spring was on a quick visit to see Elle. Donny, my classmate who lived in the same town as Elle’s college, was on the baseball team and couldn’t get home all that often. After a home game on a Saturday when his brother had driven over to see Donny play, he convinced him to drive him home. For some reason, I hadn’t planned on visiting Elle that weekend but happened to run into Donny as he was on his way to his room to get his things. He told me what he was doing and invited me to go with them. There was no time to contact Elle but I decided to just do it anyway. By the time we arrived at Elle’s campus it was almost 5pm. Neither Elle nor her roommates were in their room when the girl at the desk checked. Being close to dinner time I headed for the SU. There were about a dozen wide steps leading to the entrance doors. Because it was finally getting warmer and the fact that the cafeteria didn’t open until 5:30pm, there were a lot of girls sitting on the steps, sunning themselves. It was an upskirt voyeur’s dream come true! As I approached I couldn’t believe my eyes. There were at least a half dozen girls in skirts (or dresses) sitting with their legs either tucked up under their chins or with them slightly spread. I didn’t know where to look first. I’m sure I was blushing as i made my way (slowly) up the steps. I remember one girl in particular as she turned around (while still seated) to look at someone behind her. With the sun shining on her, I got a slow motion "free show". The front crotchline seemed especially high on her abdomen, almost as high as the one on Elle’s sanitary pants. The image (and memory) were burned into my brain.

Becuse I hadn’t let Elle know that I was coming over she’d made plans to go to an informal party at her new Sorority house. I finally caught up with her around 9pm or so. We spent the time until curfew in the SU lounge. It was nowhere near as crowded as it was during the winter. We got one of our favorite seats but Elle was wearing a ”package“. It took me a bit of persuasion to get her to go to the bathroom to at least take off the sanitary panties and pads. She was ”nice“ in that she didn’t wipe but ”playing“ with her while wearing the heavy Carter’s cotton panties was a bit of a let down. I don’t remember much else other than staying at Donnie’s house. I don’t think I even got to see Elle before we headed back to school.

That’s about it for that Spring.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

It's kind of funny, but I think when people imagine the times before the 60's free love, that everyone was a virginal prude and no one ever got laid before they were married. Your story is proof that people have always pretty much done what comes naturally to them.

That part about the girls on the stairs sounds like a scene from a movie! Wish I could have seen that.

Pantymaven said...

Hey, you're right. I remember reading The Scarlet Letter and for some reason it was a revelation that "way back when" they were doing "it" without being married. Godd observation!

With the girls on the stairs situation... I usually get to the Apple Blossom Festival in Winchester about every 3 years or so. They have this humongous parade and people stake out places along the route way before it begins. Some bring chairs but a lot just sit on the curbs. I found that by casually walking down the street I can get quite a few of the same kind of views. It makes my day!