Wednesday, May 30, 2007

INTO THE "REAL" SUMMER... (Part 24d)

As I remember it, July did not start out all that well. My Grandfather’s racehorses were not doing well and neither was my racecar. I was even struggling in racing my sailboat. With my time stretched so thin I wasn’t getting to spend much time with Elle and a lot of that was interrupted by her period. It really bothered me than we had so little ”personal“ time but I didn’t know what to do about it. The only time I could count on was Sunday night, after the sailing races. Elle would finish up at work, go home and change into her bathing suit and try to get a ride to the sailing club. She was there to, more or less, greet me when I came ashore. She’d try to get in a swim while waiting. My sailing crew, John, would usually have to leave right away to get to his job so Elle was there to help me unrig the boat and to clean it up. If the races ran late, Elle usually had company in the person of Carol, my sailing friend Buddy’s girlfriend. Carol wasn’t particularly pretty and, being generous, could possibly be called ”cute”. She had a nice personality and a good figure to boot. She and Elle had hit it off from the first time they met. I liked seeing Carol for the potential of VPL’s, (she being the one who’s panties had the large crotch). I desperately wanted to find out just who made them and, every time I’d see her I’d go through a litany of wild ideas on just how to accomplish this. Carol’s parents were friends of Buddy’s parents and that’s how they met. Buddy had always spent a good portion of his Summers in the area with his parents renting a house for the season. When the opportunity came to buy the cottage behind the sailing club they jumped at it. Carol, on the other hand, had always spent her Summers at her all year round home fairly close to the city. Her only exposure to the beach and water was as a weekend guest of Buddy. As their interest in each other grew it created a conflict for Buddy. For him to see Carol during the week he had to go back to his all year round house and would have to give up his love of the water. But, this Summer Buddy’s parents were taking a trip for a few weeks and offered the cottage to Carol’s parents. That, to Buddy, was paradise.

I’m thinking that it was somewhere around the middle of the month when this took place. I do remember, after getting the boats cleaned up and put away, being invited up to the cottage for a snack and something to drink and meeting Carol’s parents. Like Buddy’s father, Carol’s father was a Doctor. I remember being impressed by the sports car in the driveway. The only reason I’d agreed to go up there was to be nice to Buddy. I really wanted to get home, cleaned up and to take off with Elle. But, Carol’s parents were charming. After a short while they invited Elle and I to join all of them for a cookout. Elle, gave me one of “those” looks that told me I better say “yes”. So, in spite of being all grubby from the salt water I agreed. Elle happened to be about the same build as Carol. Seeing that Elle was a bit uncomfortable dressed that way, she offered to loan her some clothes. I remember “jumping” on that, knowing that I’d, at last, have an opportunity to find out the brand of panties Carol wore.

Buddy and I were of a similar build so he offered me some dry clothes as well. As the evening wore on, Elle made sure she made regular, timely visits to the bathroom. At one point I sort of remember Carol’s father making a whispered “aside” to her mother along the lines of wondering if Elle had a problem. But I also remember nothing coming of it. I’ll admit that I had a good time, especially after Carol’s parents went inside leaving the four of us alone. I finally put an end to the gathering around 10pm or so, using the excuse I had to be up early for work. I really wanted to go to our old “parking” place by the abandoned garage but Elle was concerned about soiling Carol’s clothes. I tried to convince her that they were the same as her own and that they would wash up without a problem, but to no avail. We ended up out on my dock. As I remember it we just sat and looked at the water, moon and stars. In a number of ways I was “bummed”. Yes, I’d had a good time at Buddy’s, BUT, my personal time with Elle was nothing like what I’d been hoping for. The only thing that I had going for me was that Elle was wearing Carol’s panties. We’d discussed how to get her clothes back to her and, since my work was only minutes away from Buddy’s bungalow, it made sense for me to do it. I WAS excited about that!

In spite of being so very conscientious about regular bathroom visits at Buddy’s, she’d lost track of time once we were out on the dock. We made it to the steps up to the lawn when she let out a little sound of distress. I knew immediately (as did Elle) what was about to happen. Carol had given Elle a pair of khaki shorts and, even though it was dark, there was enough ambient light to watch a dark spot appear in her crotch area and down to the cuffs. Instant bulge! We stood there for a few minutes before I stepped up, took her in my arms and kissed her. I’d guess it was only a minute or so later before my fingers were up under the cuffs of the shorts and onto the panties. I think that maybe because they weren’t Elle’s it made it a bit more exciting. The biggest problem was that we were standing right in front of the front porch of my house. Looking through the windows I could see that the only lights that were on were the ones my parents left on for me after they went to bed. But Elle was uncomfortable so my euphoria was short lived. When we got over to her house she didn’t want to continue so that was it for me for the night. I remember walking home a being very anxious for the next evening to come so I could finally see Carols panties, up close and personal.

2 comments:

badside said...

I can imagine how hot that would've made me too, with Carol's panties and all. Can hardly wait to read about the next day!

oldblue said...

don't know if i will survive 10 days of waiting to find out the wonders of carols panties. this is the best blog i have ever read about a young mans sexual journey and brings back memories galore. thank you