Thursday, November 12, 2009


MARRIED... Winter woes (Part 49h)

It wasn’t until I drove into the downtown area of the town where we lived that I thought about looking at the panties. I parked under a street light so as to get more light than the dash light gave off. When I opened the bag it was the first time that I’d actually touched them. I pulled them all out and spread them on the front seat. If someone had walked by and peered in they would've thought I'd just stolen them off a wash line. As I held one and studied it I felt a bulge growing in my pants. They were beautiful. They were definitely the fanciest panties I’d ever seen. I remember looking at them and envisioning Elle actually wearing them. I knew it would be at least another three to four months even though Elle hadn’t put on that much weight. She was now wearing maternity panties that offered up nothing, especially as compared to what I was holding. The quality of the panties, starting with the waist elastic having a "tab" over where the elastic was sewn together, to the placement of the lace inserts and the finishing touches of the satin ribbon just had me totally "excited". If I wasn't out in public I certainly would've "relieved" my excitement. In any case it got me to thinking about what I could/would do when I got home.

Elle was six months into the pregnancy and, although not expressing much in the way of discomfort, had cut back in the love making department. In spite of being told by her doctor that there was nothing wrong with doing it she just got it into her mind that it wasn't right. In a way her thinking reminded me of how, when she was with me, she would refuse to pull her panties down when she knew she had to go and would end up peeing through them. In her mind that would've been "getting naked" and her mind wouldn't let her do that even with me. Irrational? Yes... but I accepted it and actually liked it. This new idea was also irrational and I certainly didn't like it.

It wasn't that I was cut off because she would let me "play" by "plugging in" in the "spooning" position. With her wet panties and the smooth nylon I could "get off". At the same time she'd let me play with her "button" and that seemed to satisfy her. As I started for home I had visions of being able to do just that. Not utopia but at least it was something.

There was something else on my mind... what to do with the panties. As Elle transitioned from her regular clothes (including panties) to maternity clothes we'd boxed the regular ones up and put them in the front bedroom closet. I had made a point of being the one to box up her panties and it gave me a chance to do an actual count. As I remember it there were over 60 of them with the majority being the Carter's Spanky Pants. Another thing I remember was that I'd bought her the majority of them. The first idea I had was to put the new panties in with the old. My problem was in finding a reason to go into the boxes. It seemed that I was never alone in the trailer. I finally decided to put them in the trunk with some of my "treasures" (the panties I'd collected over time... when I moved from the fraternity I decided they were better off in the car than in my room at the T's). I took one last look and feel of them before putting them in the box I had hidden behind my tools. I then thought of how I'd give them to Elle after the baby was born and started to get excited all over again.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those really are fancy! They look thick in material and heavy, and well made.

-Badside

Pantymaven said...

They were, by far, the nicest panties I'd bought up to that time. At .98 cents each, the most expensive too. But I was still on a mission to find panties that had the same feel as the ones I'd found at the laundromat.