Tuesday, December 08, 2009


MARRIED... Spring(ing) into the future (Part 50c)


At John’s house I found out just what he’d done to soften at least my grandfather up to allow the meeting. As I’ve previously written, there was mutual respect between the two in spite of a major age disparity. In my grandfather’s eyes, John was very respected in any number of professional fields and was willing to listen to him when he spoke. What John had done was to challenge my grandfather and asked him if he judged people before actually meeting them. Of course he said “no”. John then proceed to “scold” him saying that was exactly what he and my grandmother had been doing with Elle. He asked my grandfather if he’d ever even met Elle and when he said he hadn’t John had him where he wanted him. All I can say is that it worked. At least at that point in time it appeared that it had. But, there still was the hurdle of my parents to overcome.


When we left John’s house he told me that he’d call after he’d talked with my father. To be truthful, I was more afraid of that meeting than I was with my grandfather. In my grandfather’s case there had never been a confrontation but with my parents there had been. John couldn’t guarantee anything but encouraged me to make the effort. He said that the situation with my parents was a little tougher than the one with my grandparents. He did suggest that Elle accompany me.

Elle will admit that she was more frightened over meeting my grandparents than the one with my parents. She’d only ever seen my grandparents from a distance and heard nothing but bad things about them, especially my grandmother, from her mother for her whole life. As we walked across the street to my house she was encouraging me. It didn’t hurt.


It was like deja-vu. My parents were in the exact same places in the kitchen as they were the night I told them we were married. The biggest difference this time was that there was a frown on my father’s face and a look of disgust on my mother’s face as we walked in. They were aware of our meeting with my grandparents and, according to John, pleased with the outcome. But, they had their own agenda. The long and the short of their current problem was that I’d gotten Elle pregnant and were greatly disappointed in me... and Elle. That was it. There wasn’t much to say so we left. I hadn’t expected much and didn’t get much.


We left to go back early Monday morning. The trip was brutal as we had rush hour traffic around the city and once past it Elle had me stopping fairly often. Once back and having a chance to go through the mail I found the check from the insurance company. I headed right down to the body shop and set it up to have the repair done that weekend. At least I’d get in three days work.


During the week Elle got a phone call from one of her former roommates, Dee. Her fiance was home on leave and she wanted to spend some “alone” time with him before he went back to his base. Staying at home her mother had been keeping close tabs on her complete with curfews. She wanted to know if we could put her up that Friday and Saturday. It would give her a lot more freedom than living at home. Elle knew what she was really asking for and how could we say “no” what with Elle being pregnant before marriage. Dee had insisted that Art would fend for himself and that she'd be sleeping with us. I had doubts.


Dee and her fiance, Art, arrived early Friday morning. I’d dropped my car off at the body shop and was back at the trailer by the time they arrived. I got an idea and asked if Art could drive me the 20 miles down to Harry’s so I could at least earn some money. Dee thought it would be a good idea because it would give her some time alone with Elle to get caught up. Art was a good guy and I know he was a bit embarrassed about the situation. I remember him assuring me that Dee would be sleeping at the trailer each night. I really didn’t want to get into it and don’t remember saying much, if anything. All I knew was that I was going to make some money on a day I thought I wouldn’t make anything.


Saturday was another beautiful Spring day and after Art gave me a ride to work Harry, Clyde and I got to train almost all of the horses in the stable. Harry was way behind because of bad weather (too much snow) making the track unusable on too many days. When we were done Clyde volunteered to drive me home. I was exhausted and happy to find that Dee and Art weren't there. I remember going to bed early. Early the next morning I heard someone in the bathroom and since Elle was still beside me figured it must be Dee. Elle had said that she and Art were going to early church as Art had to be on his way to his base by noon. I was up as soon as I heard Dee leave the trailer. Even though Dee was nothing really to look at she had a pretty trim body and I have to admit that I had noticed a nice panty line on her Friday night. I was hoping that her bags were still in the bedroom. A quick peek showed me more than I was expecting.


She had two bags with her and the smaller one was lying open on the bed. What really caught my eye was what was sort of draped over the front edge... a pair of panties. But before I touched them I made a quick trip back to my bedroom to make sure that Elle was still asleep. Finding her cutting Z's I returned to the front bedroom. I made sure I noted just how the panties were lying and picked them up. My first interest was to see who made them so I looked for the label. They were inside out so that part was easy and I saw a familiar name... Kayser. But I noticed something in the crotch... dried cum... and a lot of it! The panties were an off white and the cum stain was really evident. I remember standing there laughing to myself because Elle had made a big thing of how Dee was such a "proper girl".


Dee's bag was one of the hard sided Samsonite kind that was popular at the time. On the bottom half, all around the sides, there were pockets. Knowing this I decided to fish around in them hoping to find the panties she had worn on Friday. It didn't take long before I came up with them. White, with some lace, the waist band told me they were also made by Kayser. The first thing I looked at was the crotch and although not stained like the other pair it was obvious that there was some dried cum around the leg elastic. Finding it brought forth another smile.


I heard water running in the bathroom so quickly stuffed the panties back into the little pocket and carefully put the other panties back the way I'd found them. Then I quickly stepped back into the living room and grabbed a book and sat on the couch, just before Elle appeared. I remember her asking why I had a smile on my face and I also remember not telling her.


To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost got caught by Elle! That would'nt have been good!

-Badside

oldblue said...

Big smile! Really big smile! To bad you didn't have a little more time.