Monday, December 21, 2009

MARRIED... Spring(ing) into the future (Part 50g)

I was in weekly contact with my grandfather. I remember getting a few brief letters from him and always a $20 bill enclosed. It was very much needed. Driving back and forth to school each day was adding to the gas bill and the fact that I now had to pay for my food seven days a week was really putting the ”hurt” on us. As we got into the early part of May Dr John would have me come over a few days a week to clean up his yard. I don’t remember how much I made but anything was better than nothing. I’d also been in contact with AJ and he was racing some of his horses in Delaware. The local track was going to open the stable area around the 1st of May and racing was to start in mid month. His plan was to ship the horses that weren’t ready to race the first week in May. He wanted to know when I’d be ready to work full time and even though I didn’t know my exam schedule I did know that all exams would be over on the 29th. I told him that I’d be willing to give him all my free time prior to that. He said he could work with that.

Harry shipped all the horses he planned to race to the track on May 1st. He was way behind in training due to the poor conditions at the fairgrounds track which he used. The only horses he wouldn’t ship were the 2 year olds. Clyde would be in charge and Harry would go up whenever he could. I was to continue to go to Harry’s on Saturdays to work with the two year olds. Once I knew AJ’s and Harry’s plans I became very anxious to get classes over with and to really start with my career.

April had actually finished up pretty calmly for us. Elle’s pregnancy continued without much in the way of problems. Actually, my life was boring. The first “excitement” for May came on a Friday night. Elle had gone to bed and I was finishing up the draft of my Public Finance term paper when the phone rang. It was around 10pm or so and it was one of Elle’s sorority sisters. There was a group of girls from the sorority who went by the nickname of the “PG’s” which stood for party girls. They were all seniors and, as such, had some privileges that the others didn’t. They were allowed to skip the Friday night dinner meal and were also allowed to stay out until midnight, even though it was still considered to be a weeknight. Their usual routine was to go to a little bar called the Old Tavern which had pizza. Usually, the girls would have some beers, eat and then go to the movies. Then, some might go back and have a few more beers before returning to the sorority house. On this particular night they changed their routine and made it a real party night. They skipped the movie and just stayed at the bar. Instead of beer they decided to make it a real Italian night and were drinking cheap red chiante wine. One of the girls got really drunk and ended up throwing up all over herself. The call was to see if they could bring her over to get her cleaned up and to get some dry clothes before they returned to the sorority. I wouldn’t say yes but did go get Elle up for her to make the decision since they were her friends. Of course she said “yes”.

A little while later there was a knock on the door. I thought it would probably be a group of the girls but there was only one, Maddie, at the door. She asked me to help her get the drunk girl, Mary Elizabeth, into the trailer. As soon as I opened the car door I could smell the vomit. I’ll tell you this... there is nothing I hate more than that smell. But, what could I do. Mary Elizabeth was semi conscious because she kept asking where she was. I dragged her out of the car and propped her up against the car. She had a long dark coat on but it was unbuttoned and I could see the “damage” all down the front of her blouse and basically what would be have been her lap. The smell was bad but there was some wind to help keep it down.

Once we got her in the trailer it was straight to the bathroom. The way the trailer was laid out the kitchen and bathroom were split right down the middle which meant the width of the bathroom was only 5 feet. Maddie had helped me get her to the bathroom door and then it was up to me. Mary Elizabeth wasn’t all that big but she, as drunk as she was, was a handful. I had to sit her down on the toilet. Elle had taken her coat when we came through the door and immediately started to take off her blouse. She told me to leave and to get Maddie. That was fine with me as the smell was getting to me. When I walked back into the living room Maddie was gone. When I told Elle she said she needed help.

By then she had the blouse off. The next step was to get her pants off. Elle undid the button and zipper but I had to pick Mary Elizabeth up so Elle could pull them down. Basically, I was front to front with her and her breath really reeked of vomit. I wondered just how I got into this situation. I had to turn her around so Elle could get behind her and pull her pants down. As soon as she did I heard her give off a big sigh. I asked what was wrong and she sort of laughed and told me that Mary Elizabeth had wet herself while sitting on the toilet. She said her pants were still warm. Now, as much as I liked wetting, I was in no mood for it on that night. I was fighting to keep myself from throwing up and even when I sat Mary Elizabeth back down on the toilet I had no interest in seeing her panties. I just walked back into the living room.

Somehow Elle got her to stand up so she could get her panties off and could wash her up. Elle called to me to come into the bathroom from our bedroom and to wash the soiled clothes out. I remember taking a deep breath before I did and held it as long as I could. I let the water run on them and would duck back into the bedroom to get some fresh air and do it again. I had no interest, at all, in looking at a naked Mary Elizabeth. I ended up wringing the clothes out by hand and then just opening the door and dropping everything outside the door. As I did a car pulled up and it was Maddie. She’d gone back to the sorority and gotten clean clothes for Mary Elizabeth.

By then it was around 11pm. Maddie thought it would help if we got some coffee into Mary Elizabeth. By then she was somewhat coherent. By the time they left to go back to the sorority I think we had three cups of coffee into her. She was wobbly on her feet and Maddie said that there would be some girls waiting to help get her into her room without getting caught as being drunk. I hoped so what with all the work we put into getting her cleaned up and somewhat sober.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to any and all the readers of "Fancy Panties". I'm off on holiday until the New Year and I hope it's a healthy one for you and your loved ones.

badside said...

Hope you had a great Holiday Season, I'll be looking forward to your future posts!