Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ALMOST SETTLED... and happy too (Part 62h)

After we crossed the finish line we had a long way to go to get back to shore. Penny was really animated and I thought it was because we’d done so well. She was seated on the floorboards and it was the first time I had a chance to relax and see if I could get a panty peek. I tried to be discrete but she was looking right at me. Finally she got up and sat on the deck and it appeared that she was embarrassed. Then she apologized and said she really had to “tinkle” (her word). Oh my heart!. She slid her butt out over the side and told me not to look at her. I honored her request but the thought of this cute girl wetting her pants was too much for me. The bulge couldn’t be hidden but she wasn’t looking at that. It took her only a short time to accomplish her task and when she finished she asked if I would lean the boat over so she could dip her butt in the water. I was hoping to see the natural wet spot but I knew I had to do what she asked. I slid into the cockpit which helped me to hide the bulge and I watched as she dragged her butt in the water. Whew!

Neither of us said anything for quite a while. It was Penny who spoke first and it was to apologize. She went on to say that she hadn’t been to the bathroom since she left home and there wasn’t time when she went to her car to change clothes. I don’t remember if I said anything or not. She kept talking and said that if she’d been in her own boat she would’ve just gone in the boat. She was laughing when she said it. That prompted me to get a little bold and I think I asked if they ever did it together or something like that. I remember her continuing to laugh. She finally slowed her laughing and, now blushing for sure, shook her head affirmatively. My bulge was now hurting me. After she had calmed down she told me that yesterday morning, because there was hardly any wind, they had been out for almost 5 hours and that they had each “tinkled” twice. On the way in they had been bailing “tinkle”, not water, out of the boat. I know I was smiling when she was telling me about it. Then she got serious and asked (pleaded) with me not to tell anyone. I nodded in agreement that I would keep her secret. We were getting close to shore by then and I’m not sure why but I started to tell her about Elle’s incontinence. At first I don’t think she believed me but then she kind of accepted it and asked how she handled it, noting that she’d never seen any evidence. I sort of laughed and told her that hadn’t been paying attention. Then it was my turn to ask her not to say anything. She nodded in agreement but hesitated and asked if she could tell her sister. What could I say... they were twins and shared everything.

As an aside... if my first place had counted I would have earned a third place for the weekend and would have qualified to go to the National Championships. The fact that I went into the weekend knowing I couldn’t go helped me to accept what had happened.

Once ashore I had to go find Elle and the kids. She’d been befriended by a couple of ladies with young children of their own and offered to let share their beach umbrellas. The timing was just about right because Elle had run out of “supplies” and the kids, without naps, were getting restless. I didn’t like leaving before the trophy presentation because I was afraid it sent a message that I was a sore loser. Penny helped me take the boat apart and to ready it for trailing back home. I was somewhat disappointed in not getting a panty peek while in the boat and kept hoping I’d get one before leaving. I’d just about given up hope when, after hitching the trailer to the car, Penny noticed that I’d left my parts box behind. I watched as she ran to get it for me and when she bent over to pick it up I was able to get a very nice VPL. At least it was something.

As far as sailing was concerned, the next two weeks finished up my season. It was just club racing on the Sundays and, I have no memory of anything memorable happening before, during or immediately after the races. That is until the second Sunday night. It was Labor Day weekend and that pretty much signaled the end of Summer. The club always held trophy night on Labor Day Sunday night so Elle and I arranged to eat with her parents as they would have the kids for overnight. Trophies for the Junior sailing program were scheduled to be handed out first at 7:30pm. It was a very popular program and the kids and their parents always filled up the inside of the building. The Senior trophies were scheduled to follow and most of the Seniors planned to arrive around 8:30pm, hoping that the youngsters would be on their way home. Elle and I got there around 8:15 or so and found a few other Seniors having to stand on the steps up to the porch. The wind was still blowing and as it was getting dark it was also getting cool. Elle had changed into a skirt and blouse and even with a sweater for her shoulders was complaining. It was about then the Buddy and his wife, Carol, saw us and with a few others that they had rounded up in tow suggested that we go up to their cottage and wait until we saw the parking lot starting to empty. Their cottage was directly behind the clubhouse only up on a bit of a bluff. We followed the others and went across the sand to the stairs. I remember Buddy once mentioning that it was 52 steps in all, one for each week of the year. Elle was walking next to Carol and they were a little way ahead. I ended up following Jimbo and Ruthie with Ruthie right in front of me. It was almost dark but there was enough ambient light to see the steps. We were about halfway up when a puff of wind blew Ruthie’s skirt up, all the way around. She stopped and tried to push it back down in front which made it go higher in the back. I was two or three steps behind and when the skirt went up my eyes were at just the right height to get a good look at her panties. Unfortunately it was too dark to get any details (if there were any) but i could see the half moon of the crotch. By the time she got control of the skirt I’d had about a ten to fifteen second look. I needed the time it took walking up the rest of the steps to calm down.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must have made you pretty excited to have her pee right in front of you! And a lucky gust of wind on the other occasion too!

-Badside