Tuesday, October 05, 2010

ALMOST SETTLED... and happy too (Part 62d)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I’ll go back to a time line for the weekends now. It’s fairly easy as I have reference material relating to the sailboat racing to refer to.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was just regular Sunday club racing the weekend following the area championships. What was memorable was the Saturday night party. Elle wasn’t really too happy about going fearing there would be some pointed reference to her wet pants on Saturday. I, on the other hand, wanted to discuss my disqualification from the previous weekend with the older, seasoned sailors. It was still bothering me. The party was at Frank’s house which was really nothing more than a Summer bungalow. It did have a nice big front yard and Frank, to appease his neighbors for the potential noise, invited them as well. It was definitely the biggest party of the Summer.

It was obvious that his wife, Ronnie (the former beauty queen) was well on her way to being drunk when we arrived. It was so puzzling to see her this way and to watch Frank, who didn’t drink at all, feed her drink after drink. She was wearing a pair of clamdigger pants (which she filled nicely) and a halter top. All the guys were definitely looking at her butt, me included. But I really wanted to talk with Doug and Chuck, the two most experienced racers in the club. It took a while to get them together and away from the others. I explained what had happened and they thought I was kidding. Neither had ever heard of the rule that I had supposedly broken and they went and found Will (another club sailor) who had once been on the National rules committee. He told us that there was no such rule right up to the time he left the committee, about three years prior. Other than the principle of the thing, it didn’t really matter since I won anyway. But hearing their input I felt somewhat vindicated.

With the four of us away from the mainstream party it was interesting to watch various interactions between the others. All of a sudden we watched a group of people suddenly rush to someone who had fallen. We followed and saw that it was Ronnie. It certainly didn’t surprise me. Frank rushed over and helped her up and over to a chaise on the patio. I remember shaking my head as he fetched her another drink.

Elle, Buddy, Carol, Ruthann and Jimbo had found a few chairs and were sitting out on the lawn just in front of the patio. When I joined them I couldn’t find another vacant chair so I stood behind Elle. From that position I could see Ronnie lying on the chaise and it looked like she was passed out. A little while later I saw her roll off the chaise and onto the ground. I mustv'e been the first one to see her because no one made any attempt to help her. When I got there there was a puddle under the chaise. When I tried to help her up she mumbled something that I didn’t understand. As I got her up and back onto the chaise Frank and a couple of other people arrived. I backed away and Frank proceeded to tell her to stay on the chaise and not to move. As drunk as she was I couldn’t understand why he didn’t take her inside. When I got back to the group I heard someone ask if she’d ”pissed herself“. I looked back over to where she was and the puddle was directly under where her butt was positioned on the chaise. I felt the rush of a bulge and couldn’t believe that I’d been that close to her (and the puddle) not to have realized what she’d done. Actually, I was mad that I hadn’t seen the creation of the puddle since the spotlight on the house shone directly on it. So close and yet so far.

As I said it was only club racing the next day. I don’t remember how we did. Since I’d missed the first races of the season and was not in contention for the season long prizes it wasn't important to me. What I do remember from that day was that one of my old sailing friends (Paul) from when I first started racing showed up with his new wife. He was in the ROTC program in college and was now home on leave. He decided to come to the club to see who was still around. His wife was definitely worth a second look and most of the guys were taking more than one. He hadn’t raced or sailed in a couple of years and it was obvious he really wanted to get back out on the water. One of the regular guys wasn’t feeling all that well (the party the night before?) and wasn’t going to race. He offered to let Paul take his boat out to introduce his wife to sailing. As I've explained before, to put these boats in the water you had to hand carry them from the trailer out into the water. Then the crew, Elle in my case, would wade out into the water to hold it until all the boats were launched. For Elle that was perfect because her shorts would get wet and would hide the ”damage“ if she had to pee. In Paul’s case it was his wife who got the duty. They were both wearing "regular" clothes and not really prepared to go sailing. She was a bit hesitant about getting them wet as well as the idea of sailing itself. The first time I actually paid attention to her was when she tried to get into the boat. The water was calm but somehow she’d walked the boat out to where the water was up to her chest which made it hard to get in. When she tried to get into the boat she had difficulty and got stuck with her wet butt staring right at me. A VPL, especially when wet, has always been a favorite of mine. I don’t remember her name but I do remember her nice, firm butt with the crotch line standing right out.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like quite the party and another great memory from the sailing club.

-Badside