Friday, April 26, 2013

WAITING FOR SUMMER... with high hopes (Part 108k)

I’d secretly hoped that someone would invite me to lunch but that didn’t happen. I ended up going to an old favorite, the Automat, to eat. By the time I was finished I still had three hours to kill. It was really hot and even with my tie and coat off I could feel the persperation running down the small of my back. I decided to walk uptown towards the park. I’d never been to any of the upscale department stores like Bergdorf's of Saks and thought I’d at least be cool while taking a look around. The most vivid memory I have of the experience was just how much more expensive things there were. I’d wasted about two hours when I decided to head for the train station. I decided to go over to 6th avenue for my return trip. Not having to rush I made a point of looking into various store windows. For some unknown reason I stopped in front of a store selling fine linens. I scanned the windows and saw lace enhanced table cloths, napkins,, hand towels and the like. But I saw something else. Alone, on some sort of a stand, was a single pair of white nylon panties.

The panties were enough to catch my attention but when I walked closer I became intrigued. The crotch wasn’t the typical “half moon” but had a diamond effect. Then, the leg opening treatment was totally different as well. Initially I was reminded of the cotton band leg panties made by both Carter’s and Lollipop that Elle had... except that I could clearly see leg elastic. A closer look showed that it was actually another piece of nylon sewn in to make it appear to be like a band leg. I couldn’t resist and went inside. All I could see was a lot of white and off white things displayed everywhere. Everything was for the home. After a short wait a matronly woman with her hair done up in a bun that reminded me of my grandmother approached. I was having a hard time reconciling the single pair of panties in the window and not seeing even one clothing item displayed. I was perspiring from the heat so my embarrassment as I spoke to her was hidden. I asked about the panties and she didn’t hesitate when she asked what size I wanted. She went into the back of the store returning with a flat box that read Sans Souci in script on the top. As she put it on the counter I noticed a rather exotic image of three women printed in gold. She opened the box and after pulling aside tissue paper with the Sans Souci logo imprinted all over it, I saw two small piles of panties with a paper band around each. She carefully pulled a pair from one of the piles and held it up, inviting me to touch the material. As soon as I did I recognized it as the same as the Plymouth nylon satin panties that I bought for Elle the last time I’d been in the city. I knew, immediately, that I had to have at least one pair. Actually, I wanted the whole box. However, I knew I didn't have much more money than to buy the train ticket home. I asked the price and when she said it was over two dollars I wasn’t all that surprised as the prices of some of the items on display were really eye opening.

As I was about to leave with my purchase my curiosity overwhelmed me so I turned and asked the lady about the disconnect between the fine linens and the panties. She smiled and hesitated before explaining that the lady who owned the shop had discovered then in New Orleans on a buying trip. After getting some and liking them she decided to offer them in her store. I would've liked to have known more about the owner and her love for the panties but I felt I'd gone a bit far when I asked the initial question.

On the trip home I kept thinking of ways to give the panties to Elle. They were so obviously different than anything she had that it wouldn’t be possible to sneak them into her panty drawer and then just pull them out. Arriving home I saw that the station wagon wasn't there. My immediate reaction was that something had happened to one of the kids but then it came to me that they were with Elle's mother as Elle was at a retirement dinner for the principal of the school she'd been teaching at. I'd gotten so excited about the new panties that it had slipped my mind.

It was around 9pm when I heard her pull in to the yard. She was dressed to the "nines" as all the other principals and big wigs of the school district were in attendance and she wanted to make a good impression. I'd laid the new panties on our bed and as she walked in to change she turned and looked at me with a knowing smile. I helped her undress and as I did I slipped the panties she was wearing off as well. I had the new ones ready and as I held them down for her to step into them she reminded me that she still had her stockings on. I told her that it didn't matter. All I wanted was to see her in the new panties. As soon as she did I edged her towards the patio room which had proved to be the coolest place inside.

Whenever we did retreat to the patio room Elle would end up in the chaise so the the air from the box fan would cross her body at an angle. While she was arranging it to her liking I went looking for the camera. It’d been a while since I’d last used it and I wasn’t sure if it was color or black and white film but at that moment I didn’t care. When I reappeared in the doorway and she saw the camera she protested. It had been a while since she’d allowed me a “personal” picture so I had that working for me when I was persuading her to relent. It took a bribe to do it (the promise of a new bathing suit she’d seen in the Sears catalog) and with the condition that it wouldn’t be frontal. Beggars can’t be choosey so I accepted the terms. What I wanted to do was to get a picture of the diamond treatment of the crotch. The only thing I could come up with without getting her upset was to have her on her hands and knees and to take it from behind. The result...

To be continued... 

5 comments:

oldblue said...

Speechless!!!!!!!!!!

Pantymaven said...

:-)

oldblue said...

I am now thinking with a clear head and I don't wish to insult you or your wife. That is one of the sexiest poses possible for my pleasure. The panties, thigh highs,and the heavenly spot all on display has to make you one of the most lucky men alive. What pleasure you knowingly and her un knowing have given to an old man. Thank you both!!

Pantymaven said...

OB... Thanks for the compliment!

badside said...

Great pic PM; as OB said, you are a lucky man! Thanks for sharing with us!