Monday, April 29, 2013

SUMMER FUN... good times (Part 109a)

We didn’t need a calendar to tell us that Summer was upon us. After first reaching the 90’s the temperature didn’t retreat all that much. At work, the air conditioning decided to take it’s own vacation with the indoor temperatures hanging around 80 degrees. The problem was a bad compressor on one of the units and we were told that it would be about a week before it would be repaired. The bank didn’t have a formal dress code but it had been pretty much established that the ladies would wear stockings. After a day of the high temperatures Trish passed the “word” that the tellers were unhappy about wearing stockings. Over time I’d pretty much gotten her trust to the point that she’d run things by me when she felt they had merit. When she asked about the stockings I didn’t hesitate at all. Since I didn’t have to wear them I'd never given them a thought. All the men had taken their coats off because we were hot but we never thought about the women. After giving Trish the OK I watched as a parade of females head to the rest room. I did mention it to Hobie and he immediately passed the word on to the the mortgage and accounting departments upstairs. Even though I hadn’t thought of the idea I got credit for it so was a very popular person for at least a day.

The “busy” period, where we posted the interest earned on the savings accounts, coincided with the AC problems. The public seemed to accept the situation. A combination of the policy and procedures that I’d instituted during and after the previous one and by moving Corrine to the lobby teller line seemed to alleviate the long lines of people that had been the norm. The drive up window was now handling a steady stream of customers which also helped. Katie, the new girl (my first hire) took over as the drive up teller and I got permission to hire a part timer to come in from 11am to 2pm during that two week period. Being a high schooler she was very “hip” when it came to clothes and by then the mini skirt craze had finally caught up to our rural area. I’d like to take credit for her hire but she was the granddaughter of a Board member so didn’t have a choice. Blonde and cute, a dangerous combination for sure, she had tongues wagging (both male and female) right from her first day. Bret’s tongue was hanging out right from the moment he saw her. I’m not sure if her name was Mindy or Mandy but whenever she walked across the work floor her hips moved from side to side so that the hem (short) of her skirt swayed with the motion. I’m sitting here shaking my head as my mind conjures up her image.

The tellers, primarily the “Polish Mafia”, were aghast at how “brazen” (their term) she was. If I overheard the comment “... you wouldn't catch me dead wearing something like that!” once I heard it a half dozen or more times. Trish, at the urging of the “Mafia”, approached me much as she’d done with the stockings to ask if the bank was going to allow it. Without a formal dress code I told her there was nothing that could be done. When she pressed a little more I warned her that having a formal dress code could create more problems than it would solve. That was the last I heard about it.

I won’t prolong the agony... in the two weeks she worked there I never once got a peek. Bret claimed he did but I accused him of having a vivid imagination. She knew how to wear short skirts without compromising herself. A by product of her time at the bank started showing up a few weeks later. I remember seeing more dress and skirt above the knee.

Elle, having taught for the last two weeks of school, had reconnected with one of the teachers, Suzette, who she’d played tennis with two years prior. When I heard her mention the word “tennis” I had mixed feelings. By the time we’d stopped playing after she’d become pregnant I’d improved enough to not fully embarrass myself out on the courts. Even with that I still wasn’t comfortable. However, having said that, I did very much enjoy the opportunity to watch women playing tennis and the opportunity for many, many panty peeks. I even loved seeing peeks of Elle’s panties even though I got to see them every morning and night. One of the people who was in the group owned her own court and Elle (and I) were invited to play on it when it was free. Because it had been almost two years since either of us had played Elle wanted me to hit some balls with her before she actually had to play with her group.  I told her I would but I wanted to pick out what she would wear. If you’ve been reading this tome you’ve probably picked up on the fact that Elle and I “bartered” with each other to get some things that we each, individually, wanted. (ie; previous post, last paragraph) I’d found that the best peeks came when she (and other women) wore a dress so that was my choice. On that particular day she was wearing two pair of the Plymouth nylon satin panties. I told her to just leave them on hoping that, after we were done, I’d get a “squirt” (or more) from her. She gave me one of those “knowing” looks but didn’t change. That made me very happy and a bit "excited" as we headed out.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Oh for the good old days, tennis panties are now compression shorts and about as revealing as a cardboard box. I suppose I just want a little more out of my favorite spectator sport.

Pantymaven said...

OB... I am totally with you on this!

badside said...

Sounds like young Mindy/Mandy had intimidated the Polish Mafia! Nothing like a girl who doesn't play by the rules to shke things up!