Thursday, November 14, 2013

ON AND ON... another month (Part 117i)

ON AND ON... another month (Part 117i)

Robby finished up a little after 6pm and Jaz started right in with posting transactions. I took the finished products and checked to see that they were correct. All I’d wanted was to know that when we opened the doors in the morning that the machine was up and running and doing it correctly. After checking a bunch of ledgers I told Robby and Jaz that everything was OK. When I did I walked up to Robby and shook his hand... with the $30 hidden in it. He smiled a big toothy grin without even knowing how much it was. Then I told Jaz she could go but she more than surprised me when she said she was willing to stay and complete posting all of the work from Tuesday. When I indicated that it wasn’t necessary she was openly disappointed. I was starving, not having eaten since around noon time. I took a deep breath and agreed if she’d go out and get me a few slices of pizza. I couldn’t leave with her alone in the building. She said she would and when she got up to get her coat I got my first look at her backside. There was a VPL but the crotch line wasn’t all that big. In my mind, the front side look I got was much better... but I wasn’t complaining. I called Elle while Jaz was gone and she wasn’t overly thrilled. We finished up around 9pm. What staying meant was that by the time the bank closed the next day we’d be almost caught up. I was more than pleased.

The schedule for the weekend at home had looked somewhat daunting even before Bob showed up. He had the rest of the cash for the Sailfish and, of course, wanted to go get it immediately. I'd just started mowing the lawn when he drove up. Happy to have the cash, I made like it was no trouble to get the boat from my father's garage but I knew it would be. I took my station wagon as I knew I could get the boat in the back of it, with help. About 2 1/2 hours later we were finally at Bob's house. I was desperate to get home but Bob insisted that I show him how to rig the boat, promising lunch. Reluctantly, I set the mast and hoisted the sail. All that was needed was common sense, but... I thought I was home free until he asked about the rudder. I couldn’t figure out why he wanted to put it on with the boat sitting on his lawn but I went ahead and did it... or tried to. The pin that attaches the rudder to the boat had somehow gotten bent and it wouldn’t engage. I got down on my hands and knees and had my head almost on the ground trying to guide the pin into place. I was at it for a bit with no success when I saw two bare feet right in front of my eyes. I looked up and saw an absolutely cute girl standing there. That got me to sit up on my haunches to get a good focal view of her whole being and I definitely liked what I saw.

After I said “Hi.” she said her name was Sandy and she was Bob’s neighbor. I looked at her face again and to me she looked like she was about 16 or so. She wanted to know what I was doing. As she did I looked around and Bob was no where to be seen. I told her that Bob had bought it and I was showing him how to rig it. She seemed excited and said that she hoped Bob would take her sailing. If I could’ve, I would surely have taken her. About 5’4“ with curly light brown hair, she had curves... lots of them. She was wearing a sweat shirt and flowered cut off pants that looked like they had been poured on her. She was very inquisitive and squatted down beside me to see exactly what I was doing. I pointed to the pin that was the problem and she leaned forward to get a closer look. Just as she did I got a beautiful DP (down pants). There was at least 5 inches of her panties showing and the elastic was encased, just like the VanRaalte panties I’d just gotten for Elle. That thought made me hope for a VPL as well. At that point I was glad I was down and all scrunched up because there was something else that was all scrunched up.

Bob returned with some sandwiches and a pitcher of iced tea. He seem happy to see Sandy and she immediately started in on him about taking her for a sail. Bob surprised me when he responded that he really didn’t know how. Sandy piped up that she and her husband had learned when they were camp counselors. Bob seemed delighted to hear that and told her that she was welcome to take him sailing any time. While they chatted I finally got the pin in place and, as much as I enjoyed looking at Sandy, I had to get home. Walking away, I still couldn’t get it in my mind that she was old enough to be married but I was hoping that I’d get to see her again.

Arriving home I found Elle, the kids and Sophie all playing in and around the play house. There were three small chairs and a table that were part on the furniture in the playhouse. They were all gathered around the table with Elle and Sophie seated on the ground. Elle was wearing slacks but Sophie was, as usual, wearing a dress. I know that Elle had told Sophie that it wasn’t ”ladylike“ to let others see her underwear any number of times but she continued to sit or to get into positions that allowed it to be seen. This was one of those times. Elle couldn’t see what I could see as I walked up and to my eye her panties looked wet. As I’ve mentioned before, it was hard to look at a full grown person and have to recognize that she had a child like mind. I let it pass as best I could but made a point to ask Elle about it later and tried to get back to mowing the lawn.

When I took a break to get something to drink Elle had just finished up playing with the kids and sent Sophie home. I mentioned what I’d observed about Sophie and she gave me one of ”those” looks that told me that I shouldn’t have brought the subject up. However, I persisted. Yes, she was aware that she’d wet herself but explained that getting Sophie to do something when she was “involved” (and they’d all been involved) was impossible without her throwing a tantrum... and when she was “involved” she would ignore her need for the bathroom. So... it was easier to just let her go and to ignore it. She added that Celia had warned her and one of Celia’s “rules” for Elle was that Sophie was not to come into our house because she didn’t want her to make a mess. I found that to be interesting and wondered what life in her house was like.
To be continued...

4 comments:

Pantymaven said...

As a point of reference... this is my 1,000th post. Hard to believe! For those of you who follow this blog, thanks.

Bad Fred said...

Congrats on the 1000th post PM! I've enjoyed every one of 'em!

Badside

Pantymaven said...

BF... so glad to see you're still around!. I really do miss your posts. I hope you're at least thinking about returning. I know OB feels the same.

oldblue said...

Well my happy to see my two favorites are back among the living. 1000, hard to believe I have read them all. Hope all turned out ok in your problem and glad you got back safely. I can't get over the 1000. You have certainly brought a great deal of pleasure to me and I hope you continue for a long time.
Badside glad you are still with us and miss your posts.