Monday, November 25, 2013

MORE ON AND ON... June (Part 118d)

MORE ON AND ON... June (Part 118d)

The four of us made good use of the screened in porch, chatting as we ate lunch. Sandy was wearing a pair of light gray short shorts and a striped top. My eye had taken notice of the shorts as soon as she exited the car. To Johnny and Sandy it probably seemed like an inquisition. We found out that he was a “city boy“ who had spent summers a a camp for boys in New Hampshire. He ended up becoming a counselor there while going to college. Sandy was born and raised in the same area as the camp. Her mother worked as a cook at a ski lodge in the Winter and at the camp in the Summer. When a girls camp opened on the same lake, she got a similar job as her husband to be had. Somewhere along the way they met and fell in love. She was three years younger than Johnny and as they described how they met and married I was surprised at how closely their past paralleled Elle’s and mine.

Even though she said she was 21 I had a hard time believing it. She was so innocent and naive... and cute. As mush as I enjoyed the respite from the chores on my list I was hoping they would leave. In the driveway, Sandy asked Elle what her interests were other than sailing. I wasn’t surprised that her answer was tennis, although Elle hadn’t brought the subject up even once since we bought the house. The answer brought an instant response from both Sandy and Johnny. I was asked if I played and my reluctant answer was that I ”played at it“. By then Sandy was jumping up and down declaring that we should all go to the high school and hit some balls. It wasn’t what I wanted to hear knowing Elle would want to do it.

Reluctantly, I agreed, and while they went home to get their racquets I went to find ours. Elle gathered up the kids who were excited to go so they could use the school playground. I knew there were two courts at the school but had never seen them. They’d been uncared for and were in poor shape but there were usable nets. Sandy and Johnny were waiting for us and I was glad to see that she was still wearing the same shorts as I was sure that, if and when she stooped over to pick up some errant balls, I’d get a peek of her panties and, hopefully, a VPL.

It didn’t take long to see that Johnny was an athlete. Sandy and Elle were about evenly matched so when they suggested we try an actual game they played together and Johnny was stuck with me. I was up at the net when I got my first peek... a dash of white, on both cheeks, peeking out from under the bottom of her shorts. Her top was too long for a DP (downpants) but something was better than nothing. We hadn’t been there all that long when I saw Elle stop and squeeze her thighs together. I knew what had happened and what was soon to come. I don’t know or remember what excuse Elle used to leave the courts but she headed for the station wagon leaving me to apologize. They wanted to be sure that Elle was OK and I assured her that she was and that it wasn’t serious. We agreed to get together again in the not too distant future.

When I got to the station wagon Elle was standing with the door open but covering her. At her feet was a puddle about the size of a turkey platter. What had happened was in the rush to get to the courts Elle neglected to use the toilet and hadn’t thought to wear a partial package. Elle was as embarrassed as I could remember her being. The only thing that I clearly remember was that Elle would let me take advantage of her being wet and was quite perturbed that I would even think of going "there".

When I agreed to buy the new Sunfish I'd assumed (and you know how that id spelled!) that my parents would allow me (us) the leave the boat on their beach. That Sunday we took it to their house to go for a maiden voyage. The second thing I learned about the new boat was that it was too heavy for just Elle and I to carry by ourselves. (the first being that it was too big to fit in the station wagon,) After getting my father to help us carry it down to the beach we put the sails up and had an enjoyable afternoon of sail.lng. The comfort level in sailing this craft over the Sailfish was monumental. When I took the sails off and started loading the kids into the wagon my mother came running up asking why I wasn't taking the boat. When I told her I thought that it would be OK to leave it there I got an ear full. Clearly, it was not OK. In retrospect, I realized that by not asking permission I had crossed an invisible line. So... the boat got loaded back onto the trailer.

It was on my way home one night the following week when I remembered the house with the clothes line filled with panties. I'd wanted to drive past it after my discovery but had only remembered once. I made the right hand turn in time and was rewarded. It was an eye full. Panties, bras and slips, all segregated by type and size. The problem was that if I stopped it would have brought attention to me and my car so I drove slowly past, trying to take it all in. As I completed the short trip home from there I was trying to formulate a reason to walk over that way. The only thing I could come up with was to take my youngest for a stroller ride, something I hadn't done since moving into the house. Plus, I still had to fix the broken wheel on the stroller.

After supper I made a point of re-attaching the wheel that had fallen off. I told Elle that I wanted to test it out so got Kaye and went for a walk. My timing was off by about ten. minutes as the lady had just finished taking all the panties off the line. In seeing that I turned around hoping that she didn't see me. I figured that there might be another night I could try again. That clothes line certainly had my attention.

Back home I found Elle playing with the kids and Sophie in the back yard. As I walked up the driveway I saw her standing on her head, something that I'd seen her do many times when we were teens. Of course they wanted to try with Sophie the most vocal. Elle took one look at me  and shook her finger indicating that I wasn't allowed to watch. I took the stroller into the garage but was still in a position to see Elle holding Sophie's legs.. Her dress was down around her face and I could see her tummy and panties and, even knowing her disability, it was hard not to be a bit aroused. I knew better than to stay all that long so took Kaye into the house wishing that I'd been Elle holding Sophie's legs.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Another Heads Up for those who care... Time out for Thanksgiving. Will be back nest week... til then "Gobble Gobble Gobble"

oldblue said...

Have fun! Don.t get indigestion.
I think what people don't understand about panty lovers is we are like dogs chasing a car, the thrill is in the moment. Just looking is all it's about.

Pantymaven said...

OB... and touching isn't so bad either. :-)