Friday, December 23, 2016

A Pause... for the Holiday...


A Pause... for the Holiday...

As much as we like to promote good feelings and cheer during this time of year, the reality of it is that it actually brings more stress than anything else. So, to avoid that I've decided to take a few days off... from just about everything. With Christmas on a Sunday it means we get to take Monday off to recuperate from the weekend. With our middle daughter and granddaughter coming in to town on Friday night, I know I'll need it.

To my faithful readers. my hope is that you also will get time to recuperate... from the  year, the election, your job, your family... whatever. I also hope that the holidays find you and loved ones in good health and good spirits. Enjoy... and I'll be back in a few days.

NOTE: As in the past I'll post a couple of pics in tune with the season. They're fairly recent and I hope you enjoy them...

                       

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Oh what a cute little bear!!!
Merry Christmas to you and the beautiful prop for the bear!!!
Pretty nice Christmas Card keep up the good work and wishes for a great 2017.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays PM! Thanks for sharing! :^)

Bad

Pantymaven said...

OB & BS... Thank you, thank you, thank you!