Friday, November 02, 2018

"SPRING"ING AHEAD... Better days? (Part 170h)

“SPRING”ING AHEAD… Better days? (Part 170h)

Maintaining composure in a situation that I’d never experienced before was a challenge. I know I was shaking and when I made my choices she took the album and slid the pictures from their sleeves. Then, very calmly, she stood up and went to a desk in the far part of the room. It gave me a chance to take a look at the growing wet spot on my pants. At least a quarter in size and maybe larger, I tried to reposition my self to be better able to hide it. As she returned the ‘knowing’ smile had returned and she made a reference to my having moved on the sofa. I’d also had the chance to check my watch and although not yet 9pm, it was close enough for me to verbalize my need to leave. I remember there being some ‘small talk’ but don’t remember what the words actually were. She had continued to stand on the other side of the coffee table looking down at me. I knew she was waiting for me to stand up. I also knew that when I did there was little chance to hide both my bulge and the wet spot. I remember wrinkling up my face as I pushed myself up to a standing position knowing she’d have a comment. I won’t swear to it but I think she said “It’s OK… I’m a married woman…” I know my face turned scarlet. But, she let the matter drop and went to get my overcoat. There was more ‘small talk’ at the door before I tried thanking her for the pictures. She waived it off saying that they didn’t even begin to repay for helping her out on New Years Eve. But, on the subject of pictures and in keeping with her ’teasing’ ways, she said there were many, many more pictures for me to see. All I had to do was to stop in.. I was holding the envelope with the two newest pictures and glanced down at it remembering the twenty or more pictures I’d just perused. I’m sure I took a deep breath.

Driving out of her yard I knew I wanted to get another, closer, look at the pictures. I drove to the infamous New Years Eve tavern parking lot to find a street light. Looking at them, side by side, I knew I had some like them of Elle in similar positions but these were different… in a naughty sort of way. The bulk of my thoughts on my trip home were on just how I would be able to get back to Lynda’s house to take advantage of her offer… and I couldn’t come up with a single idea. That put a bit of a damper on what had been an extraordinary night. There were two other things that I contemplated as I drove… one being that Lynda made no overt ‘move’ towards me. I didn’t really expect that she would but I had given the idea some thought. The second thing was I had to come up with a story to cover the meeting that I was supposed to have attended. As written in many previous posts. I rarely spoke about bank business with Elle. To begin with she didn’t understand it and would rather spend the time talking about things that were of interest to her… mostly the kids. So, I fabricated a real brief one focusing on what I had chosen to eat. I was lucky in that regard as one of the premier offerings of the restaurant was duck. I liked duck but Elle hated cooking it because of the excess amount of grease they put off. I had my story down pat by the time I turned in the driveway.

Elle was ready for bed when I walked in. I made a quick trip to the bathroom to check out the wet spot on my pants and found that it was pretty much undetectable. However, that wasn’t the case with my underwear. I knew I had to change them before getting in to bed because Elle liked for me to snuggle up to keep her back warm and the wet spot had wicked out to be the size of a silver dollar. When teaching, she liked to be in bed by 10pm and it was almost there. Even though I hadn’t gone through the mail or the evening newspaper (remember when we still had those?) I decided to head upstairs before Elle and to grab a clean pair before she got there. I barely made it throwing the damp pants under the edge of the bed. Now, all I had to do was remember they were there. I’m sure it was just as a token of her support but she finally did ask how the meeting went as she flipped off the bedside lamp. I told her the best part of the whole thing was the meal and that was it. Home free.

That wasn’t the story of my night as I couldn’t get the thought that what I’d done at Lynda’s was a form of cheating or adultery even though there had been no touching. I, like I’d done any number of times in my life, started debating myself but was unable to come to a clear decision. That left me free to go back to when I’d arrived at Lynda’s and to fantasize the ‘what might’ve beens’. I was just starting on that phase when the alarm went off for Elle’s first bathroom visit. I pretended to be asleep but as soon as she settled in I quickly resumed fantasizing how it could’ve possibly gone. Some of my thoughts included not just getting a panty peek but actually seeing her like she appeared in the pictures I’d viewed. She’d told me she preferred wearing bikinis and even though my preference was for full brief panties, I would have loved seeing her in bikini panties. Another thought had to do with the fact that she told me her husband bought all the full brief panties and that he’d only buy one at a time and photograph a “set” with her wearing them. Of the twenty or so pictures I’d seen there were but four “sets”, as Lynda called them, with each set of photos being taken in the same location. That meant there were four different panties represented in the album I'd seen. If Lynda had been right when she told me there were about six or seven more albums that meant if each contained four “sets” there were a whole lot of different panties to be seen. I lay there wondering if there might, somehow in the future, be a chance to see them… but quickly dismissed that thought. I finally drifted off to sleep going over different scenarios that could/would put me in Lynda’s town when she was home.

The next day was the full Board of Trustees meeting. Normally, I’d be there as Hobie’s back-up but the meeting of the statewide Committee on Personnel Management was on Thursday and was in the city. I’d talked with my friend, Dan, who served on the committee with me, about pushing forward my idea for a program to help member banks train and retain tellers, banking’s achilles heel. He’d suggested that I come in to the city the day before to work with him on the presentation but that meant I’d have to leave work at noon. Hobie was all for it and I took the last bus/train which got me there around 3pm. Dan’s office was in the building that was located right over the terminal so all I had to do was get up to ground level and take an elevator. He was a member of his bank’s senior management so had a nice, plush, office with a big window that looked out over the city. He also had a very cute secretary who was wearing a very short skirt. He greeted me with a big smile and had me sit on a love seat as he sat back in a chair much similar to the one Lynda had occupied the night before. He asked if I’d like coffee or a soda and then called his secretary in. She took the order and Dan, almost laughing, told me to “keep my eyes in my head”.

To be continued…

No comments: