Wednesday, October 31, 2018

"SPRING"ING AHEAD... Better days? (Part 170g)

“SPRING”ING AHEAD… Better days? (Part 170g)

I hadn’t really noticed Lynda slowly sitting up as I answered her question. But, when I focused on her she had a strange look on her face… not a smile and yet, not a smirk. I’d tried to walk that fine line of giving her a truthful answer and not exposing myself to possible teasing or even rejection by bringing up panty wetting. I just hoped she wouldn’t ‘push’ the topic any further. However, after sitting on the edge of her chair for a minute she, slowly, asked how “aggressive” I became in pursuing my panty peeks. I admitted that, at first, I was a ‘follower’ but over time became quite ‘active’. That made her smile a typical Lynda, mischievous, smile. She asked for some examples and, with a little thought, was able to regale her with stories up until I went off to boarding school. (If anyone’s interested, they are back at the early part of this whole epistle) The smile never left her face. I’d arrived at the house around 7pm and when I looked at my watch it was approaching 8pm. Even though I hadn’t given Elle a time I expected to be home I knew it had to be at a reasonable hour. It would take an hour to get there and a quick calculation of how much time the scheduled meeting and dinner might’ve taken told me I needed to be on my way before 9pm. When Lynda saw me glance at my watch she jumped up and grabbed the box that sat on the coffee table in front of me.

She held it up and, now wearing a teasing smile, asked if it might be the reason I’d come to visit. I’d seen the box as soon as I walked in the room but my concentration had been taken up by answering Lynda’s question(s). She took the cover off and pulled out a leather bound photo album. I couldn’t believe I was actually going to see pictures of her wearing nothing but lingerie… and in anticipation, the bulge in my pants was starting to grow. I knew her well enough to know she was a tease and she was exhibiting her skill at it as she, standing on the other side of the table and facing me, proceeded to slowly lift the cover of the album open. I was now on the edge of the sofa cushion with my knees against the table and my eyes fixated on the object she was holding. She made a couple of abortive passes at opening the cover giving me but a very quick glance at a person standing up in what I perceived as a garden. She had been talking very quietly and I was paying no attention to what she was saying as I anxiously waited for her to flip the cover open all the way. Just before she finally did she, almost laughing, accused me of being overanxious. The jibe didn’t bother me and when I saw the picture I was totally engrossed in it. It was obviously an enlargement because the album was about 5 or 6 inches wide by maybe 8 inches tall, the way she was holding it. As I looked at it I quickly looked at Lynda’s face and saw she was enjoying my reaction. Looking back at the picture I asked about it… where it was taken and how it came about. This is where the whole thing got interesting…

Lynda walked around the little table and sat on the couch. There was about a half a cushion separating us. Still holding the open album she told me her husband liked to do “sets” of multiple pictures all in the same basic setting. She repeated what she’d told me one time before and that he’d wanted to be a professional photographer and had studied photography. Before he started shooting he’d go over with her just what he was going to do and pretty much how he wanted to pose her. About the picture she was holding, it was to be all candid shots. She said he’d picked out some lingerie to wear including panties. At this point she took a look at the picture and pointed to the ones she was wearing and told me they were brand new and he’d just bought them. She laughed and said they were the “trigger” for the idea of picture taking that day. The location was right out behind their house. All that was well and good but by now my bulge was ‘full blown’ and I’m sure she was aware of it. I was a bit reluctant to ask about what else was in the album while she was talking but when she finished I made a bit of an attempt to reach for it. As I remember it, she wasn’t prepared for me to do that and sort of leaned back. Now, as I’m writing this and reliving the scene there had been one thing missing in the time I’d been there. Coy about the album and pictures, she hadn’t teased me with a panty peek. If she had I’d missed it when recounting my early ventures of peeking. In any case, as she recoiled a bit and leaned back he knees spread apart for a second. Sitting so close to her there was no way to see anything but my eyes immediately went down to that area… and she picked up on it… and laughed. As I’ve written, Lynda was very smart and very quick. Now recovered from my reach for the album she smiled and jokingly asked if I’d rather have “the real thing” or a look at the album. What a question!

When I hesitated she looked right at me and said “Your choice…” I hate pressure situations although my experience had been fairly positive when having to make a quick decision. Of course I had no idea what my ‘peek’ would’ve been or for how long and, having seen the one picture from the album and the two pictures she gave me I decided on the safe course and chose the album. I really don’t know what her feelings were when I did but she handed the album to me. When she did she leaned back while I, still up at the edge of the sofa, took the album and turned the page. There were cellophane like pockets that contained the pictures, two to a page and the first two I saw were definitely taken at the same time. Trying to take in and retain as much as I possibly could I could see the effect of having someone with experience in photography had with both the settings and effects. By the third page I was in disbelief. I’d looked at over a dozen pictures and it was all I could do to not start drooling. I took a quick glance at Lynda and she had her arms folded across  her chest with a Cheshire Cat grin on her face. When she saw me look at her she made a comment along the lines of “This is almost worth the price of admission.” By the time I got through all the album, (I think there were 12 double sided pages) I was afraid to move. I looked down and could see my pre-cum had made it’s way through my underpants and my gray suit pants. I wondered if Lynda hadn’t already noticed. She reached for the album but before she had it in her hand I asked her about the two pictures she’d given me. I told her I saw a few more that seemed to be somewhat similar to them. She reminded me that her husband liked to create “sets” and would sometimes take as many as two dozen shots just to be able to pick out the few that he liked. She then asked which ones I’d seen so I flipped through the pages and found about five or six more. One thing I noticed was that there were two vacant spots and I assumed that was where the pictures she'd given me had come from. As I showed the pictures to her she slid closer and took the album from me. “Pick two…” was what I heard. My heart was already pounding but when she told me to make the choices I thought it (and my bulge) were going to explode.
   

I didn't want to keep you all waiting...   

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Worth the wait and then some. Waiting to see how you handled the hardon. LOL

Pantymaven said...

OB... for some reason I thought you'd like them...