Friday, February 01, 2019

LIFE GOES ON... and on... (Part 171z)

LIFE GOES ON… and on… (Part 171z)

There was no doubt about it… I was caught ‘red handed’ and, if the light on Elle’s night stand had been on, red-faced as well. Sometimes the easiest thing to do is to tell the truth and I did. I stood there holding the panties and told her I thought they were different when I observed her getting undressed and I was curious and took them to ‘inspect’ them. I could see the outline of her face with the light from my side of the bed and she didn’t seem too upset. I started to explain what I’d discovered but she put her hand up as if to tell me to shut up. I did and put the panties back on top of the borrowed slacks on the chair. In bed, I wondered why I’d never seen any like them what with my many trips to various lingerie departments over the years… and eventually fell asleep.

I managed to make it to the 8am service at church in the morning and, for the first time since the flowers had been planted, got to see what they looked like in full bloom. A definite improvement! Seeing them, I thought of the ‘other Elle’ who I’d helped plant the flowers and looked for her inside but she wasn’t there. A couple who I knew as Summer residents were there and commented on how nice the grounds looked. I smiled inwardly as the only thing that had changed was the addition of the flowers. I’d kept the hedges trimmed, lawn cut and weeded and picked up the trash that got blown onto the grounds. Now, at least some of my efforts were noted. When the service was over I ventured down to the undercroft just to make sure it was ready for the 10am service ‘meet and greet’. When I got to the bottom of the stairs and opened the door I had to stop. As I’d previously written, the church had operated a “Thrift Shoppe” for a while and had obtained about ten tables to display the goods. When the store was discontinued we still had the tables and had lined them up down the walls and pulling them out for various events held there occasionally. On one of the tables at the far end of the room were two people, a male and a female, who were very obviously ‘going at it’. Even as I stood there with my hand on the doorknob they didn’t stop. I think what made the situation so bizarre was that the stairs were old and creaked loudly. If someone used them during a church service everyone would know. The heads of both of them were farther from me that their feet so I couldn’t see anything to identify either of them. I honestly don’t know how long I stood there observing before I made a coughing sound to, hopefully get their attention. I had to do it multiple times before the male literally jumped off the female and without turning around tried pulling his pants up and headed for the kitchen. The female tried to sit up and to follow the path of the male by turning her upper body to the left and letting her left leg slide off the table. She wasn’t wearing panties and even though I was at least some thirty feet away, I knew what I was looking at. She called out to the guy a couple of time before she realized I was in the room. When she turned towards me I could see it was the minister’s middle daughter. She then jumped off the table and followed the path of her partner. I wasn’t about to chase either of them choosing to let them work the situation out together. However, I let the voyeuristic happenings pass and went over to see what condition the table was in before parishioners showed up. As I said, the tables had been shoved up against the walls and as I looked at the top of the table I saw something white stuffed between it and the wall. Reaching for it I found I had a pair of cotton bikinis in my hand. Unable to help myself, I inspected them immediately. The label was readily visible and I recognized the name… Lollipop, and saw they were a size 6. When I opened them up I discovered they had flowers embroidered across the front and the elastics, both leg and waist, had pink interwoven in them. There was not a doubt in my mind that they were going home with me. I wasn’t sure if the girl saw who I was or not but, since she was the one being ‘naughty’, I wasn’t worried about her saying anything about missing panties from the undercroft of the church. At the back door, and with sunlight to do a close inspection, it was obvious that they’d been ‘visited’ as the crotch was damp. After that I folded them up, stuffed them in my pocket and headed for my car.

Naturally excited about my ‘prize’ I’d actually forgotten about the panties Elle had worn home the night before until I walked into the kitchen and saw the borrowed clothes on the counter along with some of the kids clothes she was going to wash. I eyed the panties but knew I had “a snowball’s chance in hell” of getting them for my ‘stash’. Eating breakfast I kept looking over at the pile of clothes eyeing the “V” shape of the crotch and wondering who made them and, even more, where the lady had bought them. Then, when Elle got up from the table she took the panties off the pile and proceeded to open the door under the sink where the trash container was located. I couldn’t see her because the counter was in the way but when she picked the clothes up off the counter and headed for the basement the panties weren’t there. When I realized what I’d just witnessed I couldn’t believe it. Elle had thrown the panties away. There had to be a reason but I wasn't about to start a discussion on the subject. Other than being caught the night before with the panties in hand, Elle had seemed to have let my trip to Connecticut go and I didn’t want to do anything to get her riled up. 

After returning from the basement she headed upstairs to get dressed for church and to make sure the kids were ready themselves. As soon as she was out the door and on her way I was in the trash container. I was able to check there wasn’t a brand label but the label did tell me they were a size six and were also nylon satin tricot confirmed by the label reading 100% Antron Nylon. They were well worn with a tear in the material by the left leg elastic but certainly not bad enough to be thrown away. I put them back and then tried to come up with a plan of attack to ‘rescue’ the panties for my ‘stash’. It’s funny but after finding the cotton bikini’s at church I’d forgotten about the other panties. Now, with them as my main focus, I’d forgotten about the bikini’s, until I put my hand in my pocket to get a handkerchief and pulled them out with it. I didn’t want to get too euphoric about having two new pair (to me) to add to my ever growing collection because I knew I had to wait for Elle to put the trash outside for me to rescue the nylon pair. However, I had to leave for the hospital to visit my mother so it would have to wait. Back in those days they had set visiting hours and the ‘window’ was fairly short.

On my way I was able to think of something else… how had Cliffy and the race car done with the Pontiac motor. I decided that I’d stop at Cliffy’s house on my way back home. Walking into my mother’s hospital room I could see some color in her face. They were still pumping liquids into her intravenously but she seemed to be in good spirits. She’d been told they could possibly release her the next day and then, when visiting hours were up, thanked me for coming. She told me it wouldn’t be necessary to return in the afternoon as some neighbors were stopping by. At Cliffy’s house I saw his truck was gone but knew Beth, his wife, would know how the night had gone. When I asked the question it was answered by a big laugh. On the third lap of practice the motor had blown up… Three motors in 24 hours! Unbelievable!

Walking up to the back door at home I saw something that made my day… Elle had put the trash container out on the patio for me to empty it into the big garbage pail out by the garage. Upon seeing it I knew I was home free as far as ‘rescuing’ the “V” panties as I’d already dubbed them. The only thing left was for me to get them and the bikinis into my “stash”. 
  
the "V" panties... front (note crotch up to waist)

the "V" panties... back (Note the crotch up to waist)

Lollipop cotton... size 6

No comments: