Monday, October 07, 2019

AND THE HEAT GOES ON... & on (Part 175e)

AND THE HEAT GOES ON… & on (Part 175e)

Because we didn’t race Saturday night the only thing we had to do with the race car was to unload it and put all the tools away. It didn’t take long before I was on my way back home. I had the outboard from the sailboat in the trunk of my car. With it still being daylight I decided to head for the marina to put it back on the boat. I could smell gasoline and that wasn’t a good thing. It was still light out and knew it wouldn’t take long to reattach it.  There was a vent on the gas cap and when the mechanics were working on the motor they had not closed it. Fortunately, the spilled gas ended up on a couple of old floor mats that I’d spread out in the trunk. Not wanting to have the smell of gas for an extended period of time so chose to throw them away. That left me with gas on my hands and even though the office was closed decided to try the door to the men’s rest room. I didn’t expect it to be open but since it was right there I did and was right. I had to walk past the ladies room to get back to my car so gave the door handle a twist. It was open. 

Dave, the marina owner had added on to the original office with modern rest rooms. I’d not been inside to see them so was surprised to find what would be best described as a mini locker room. There were two toilets, two sinks, a shower and cubicles for clothing or personal items. All I wanted was to wash my hands. There were no paper towels in the dispenser but I saw what looked like it might be a wash cloth or towel all balled up stuffed behind the faucet on the adjacent sink. I grabbed and started to unroll it. It wasn’t a washcloth at all but a cotton tank top along with a pair of fancy very pale pink nylon bikini panties. It didn’t take long to figure out they belonged to one of the girls I’d seen earlier. Both items were damp and I took a sniff of the panties. I could smell soap so they had to have just been washed out. I used the tank top to get the majority of the water off my hands but it left me with what to do with it and the panties. Before I went back outside I took a look down the slope to the dock where the big sailboat was docked and didn’t see any activity. That emboldened me to ball both items up and to hide them as best I could while walking to my car.

All I could do was hope that I’d been right when I didn’t see any movement on the sailboat. I tried to be as casual as I could as I got into the car. I didn’t take my second look at the panties until I got out to the stop sign at the road. Of course my first thought was who made them and next was the size. The panties weren’t stained at all and looked to be almost new. The label was foreign and there was no size. My guess was they were either a 4 or 5 and were definitely nylon satin. If there was one thing missing it was in knowing which of the two girls they belonged to. I was blocking the entrance to the driveway into the marina so stuffed the panties under the seat and headed for home.
    
Definitely fancy!

All I could do was hope that I’d been right when I didn’t see any movement on the sailboat. I tried to be as casual as I could as I got into the car. I didn’t take my second look at the panties until I got out to the stop sign at the road. Of course my first thought was who made them and next was the size. The panties weren’t stained at all and looked to be almost new. The label was foreign and there was no size. My guess was they were either a 4 or 5 and were definitely nylon satin. If there was one thing missing it was in knowing which of the two girls they belonged to. I was blocking the entrance to the driveway into the marina so stuffed the panties under the seat and headed for home.

It took less than ten minutes to get there. As I approached I could see activity in the front yard. That usually meant Yard Darts. When we'd be playing out there it was hard to see when a car pulled into the driveway. I parked and walked around the West end of the house which was where the screened in porch was located. I could see through the screens and the first thing I saw was Martha bending over at the waist to pick up the darts that someone had thrown at the target. My attention was focused on her ‘derriere’ as I could see something white peeking out from her shorts. In a situation like that it always helps when the person you’re staring at is wearing dark blue shorts. I stopped to watch what she did next and saw her young daughter take the darts. Then she proceeded to squat down to observe her. That was when I got my second ‘gift’, a small DP (down pants). I thought about continuing on around to the front yard but decided to go in the house and come out the front door. I felt that doing it that way wouldn’t give a hint that I’d been ‘lurking’. Elle, of course, was surprised to see me while it was still daylight. She was with Kaye, our youngest, and it became obvious that the two young girls were competing against each other. I sat down on the front porch steps to observe. I didn’t expect to get any more peeks from Martha but she surprised me when she walked halfway between the two target rings to pick up an errant dart. Right smack in front of me she, again, bent at the waist to retrieve  the dart and I got a second look. I knew Elle saw me watching her but I couldn’t help myself. Ever since Elle had given her the SansSoucie panties I’d been looking for some evidence of her wearing them. This was the proof I’d been looking for. One of the things that made them different was the leg openings were faux band legs but with elastics and I could clearly see them. Oh how I loved short shorts!

Later that evening Elle and I started picking out our clothes for our upcoming trip to Bermuda. It wasn’t to be as long as our first one… four nights and five days… arriving on a Monday and leaving on Friday so we decided to cut back from what we’d taken the last time. Elle brought out the fact that we (she’d) found some really nice clothes while we were there. Hearing her mention it gave me an idea. Without the kids around meant Elle would be a little more liberal with our ‘pee play’ and allowing me more pictures. Even without the kids it sometimes took a little ‘bribe’ to get what I wanted and that bribe was usually in the form of clothes. So, with that thought in mind I went forward with pushing for her to bring less clothes. I’d gotten a copy of the brochure published by the place we’d be staying and it provided suggestions as to what to bring. It was very handy.

Elle’s period was still a bit irregular as a result of the miscarriage but, to the best of her ability to project it, she was convinced it wouldn’t affect our time in Bermuda. I sure hoped she was right. One part of that discussion was about panties and Elle’s incontinence. It was my plan to pack my carry bag from back when I was still playing basketball with enough supplies for four nights. She said she’d allow me to pick out her day panties and that was a good sign. I loved my kids but they sure cut down on the sexual side of our marriage. It was my plan to spend as much time together (and alone) as possible and panties were an important part of that. By the time we climbed into bed we’d decided to get some practice in that area.

To be continued…

1 comment:

oldblue said...

Practice makes perfect as the saying goes. Those are indeed fancy panties, nice score.