Tuesday, June 12, 2007

INTO THE REAL SUMMER... (Part 24e)

The next day was a very long one! I found myself wishing time away, something I seldom ever did. As I remember it, busuness was brisk so I never got a lunch break and the first time I got to see Elle was when I went over to her house after supper to drive her to work that evening. She had a brown paper bag with her that held Carol’s clothes. I was happy to see Elle, of course, but my heart was really beating fast in anticipation of not only peeking into the bag but also holding and inspecting Carol’s panties. After dropping Elle off at the drug store I pulled my car into the church parking lot.

I carefully opened the bag and right on top of the neatly folded clothes was a bra and panties. Seeing the bra was an added treat but the panties were what I coveted. I slid everything out and onto the seat. The first thing I did was to pick up the panties and to spread them out. The crotch was huge, at least from front to back. I remember wishing that I had a pair of Elle’s nylon panties to compare them to. When I turned them over, the crotch panel across the back was way big which explained why getting a VPL was so easy to see when with Carol. I then picked them up and looked inside. The label read “Van Raalte”, a brand I’d not heard of before. The size was 5, the same as Elle. I’d seen the tunnel waist elastic before but the crotch size had my complete attention. Oh how I wanted to get some of those for Elle!

On my way to Buddy’s (with the clothes) I started thinking of ways to find out just where Carol had bought the panties. Having seen her VPL’s a few times and, having seen her panties hanging on the clothes line at the end of the previous Summer, I felt that the panties in the bag were the kind she wore on a regular basis and not just a random pair. While dropping them off at Buddy’s house I casually looked around to see if it might be possible to sneak a pair off the clothes line at night if, for some reason, her mother left them out overnight. As I drove to the gas station I devised a plan that would, on a few nights, allow me to at least check the washline out. It gave me some hope as I pretty much knew I’d never be able to find out where the panties were purchased.

That night it became clearly evident the the new racecar would not be ready for Wednesday night. I decided that, in a perverse way, it was good news for I’d be able to have a night alone with Elle. However, typical for that Summer, something happened to partly derail that plan. Elle normally only went to the races with me on Saturday nights and worked on Wednesday nights. When she wanted to change her schedule she would usually do it with her Mother who also worked at the store. The fly in the ointment, if you will, was that her mother wouldn’t work the last shift. The other girl who worked there, Thea, wasn’t the most cooperative person in the world and wouldn’t commit to changing with Elle. On top of that, as it turned out, Carol invited Elle to go bathing suit shopping with her that afternoon. As innocent as that appered to be on the surface, it turned out to be quite a turning point for Elle (and me) that Summer (and beyond).

Carol picked Elle up when she finished her morning shift and they headed for the stores that Elle normally shopped, about 10 miles away. Elle seldom wore a “package” (pad, heavy cotton panties and the sanitary brief) to work as she had ready access to a bathroom. Carol had stopped into the drug store for something, and, seeing Elle, asked her, on the spur of the moment, to go with her. Elle, liking Carol and wanting to please her, said “yes“, without really thinking about her ”problem“ so wasn’t really prepared for a shopping trip. As Elle explained it to me, she had opportunities to use the bathroom while in the stores but, Carol, not finding anything she really liked, asked Elle if there was any place else they could go. The nearest town with any decent shopping was over a half hour away. That shouldn’t have been a problem except that Carol hadn’t put any gas in the car. Since all I have is a memory of what Elle told me I’ll pretty much ”cut to the quick“ here and say that before they got help, Elle had wet herself and couldn’t hide it from Carol. She, of course, was totally embarrassed. But, what happened next was to be life changing for Elle (and me).

1 comment:

badside said...

Welcome back PM! You have my attention, can hardly wait to read more about this latest development to the story.