Saturday, June 16, 2007

INTO THE "REAL" SUMMER... (Part 24f)

Knowing that Elle was scheduled to work that evening (unfortunately) I was surprised to see her drive up with Carol at around 6pm. I was working on the last of the cars to be washed for the day but stopped when they drove up. I could tell that Elle was upset by the look on her face. She asked if she could use the phone and, of course, I said ”yes“. Carol had pulled her car right up to the door of the office so I didn’t get a good look but when I saw Elle get out I noticed her run her hand down over her butt which kind of gave me a hint. I went over to the office to see what was happening and I could hear Elle pleading on the phone with Thea to come in to work for her. Hearing that, I got excited by thinking she was doing it for me so that we could have more time together that night. When she hung up I could tell that the other girl had said she’d come in for Elle by the look on her face. Elle was wearing one of her flowered Summer dresses and I was all wet and dirty so I didn’t want to get too close to her. She asked how long I’d be and, seeing Tony finishing up the car we’d been working on together, said I could probably leave in a few minutes. I went over and asked him to cover for me for the last few cars and gave Elle the ”high sign“. I watched her say good bye to Carol and then walk towards my car. Again, she ran her hand over her backside as she walked.

Once in the car I asked how things went. It was like I turned on a faucet by asking the question. As wet and dirty as I was I was surprised that she snuggled right up to me and buried her head into my shoulder, sobbing away. I’m not sure how long it was before she regained control of her emotions but I sat there, holding her and rubbing her back until she did.

When she was able to talk she told me about what had happened. Initially I thought she was upset that she’d wet herself in front of Carol, embarassing herself. That part was true but it was what happened afterwards that had her so wrought up. She told me how the wetting took place and how she’d tried to, more or less, hide it from Carol. But she couldn’t and when Carol realized what had happened she proceeded to ask Elle all sorts of questions concerning her wetting. Elle told me that it was more embarassing than the wetting itself. Carol had asked about Elle’s wetting history and, even though Elle tried to put her off, she was persistent so Elle finally told her about it.

(Now I need to bring in some background here... Carol’s parents were both Doctors. Her Mother was a general practitioner who’d gravitated towards children and teens. Her Father was a urologist. Carol was planning on following in her parents footsteps and was taking pre med courses in college. That said, on with the ”rest of the story“.)

After quizzing Elle about her wetting history and telling her about her parents and her own plans, Carol couldn’t believe that Elle’s parents had never really tried to do anything about her condition. Elle even explained that one of her Mother’s relatives had died during a simple operation and that from then on her mother had little trust of Doctors. Basically, what Carol then did was to try and convince Elle to let her Father and Mother see her (at no cost) to see if there wasn’t something they could do for her. The reason Elle was so upset was that she was fearful of going behind her Mother’s back if she took Carol up on her offer. After getting all that out to me she, again, started crying.

While sitting there holding her I couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. As much as her wetting excited me when we were alone, I honestly was embarrassed when she’d have an ”accident” in public. When she finally calmed down she looked up at me and asked what I thought she should do. I remember hesitating but common sense took control and I told her that seeing Carol’s parents wasn’t really going behind her mother’s back. I told her it was just like in school when we had to do research for a paper... she was collecting information.

I couldn’t believe it when I saw Tony heading for his car. I looked at my watch and over an hour had passed. My next thought was about Elle and her need for a bathroom. I remember making some kind of comment about it and watching Elle put her hand up under her skirt. She gave me one of those “too late” looks as she slid across the seat and headed for the rest room. When she returned she explained that after some people had stopped to help them get gas that she’d been able to slip on the spare panties she always carried with her, along with a pad, and that they had caught most of her “leak”. I suggested that maybe we should head for home but she said she didn’t want to... that she was already in trouble for missing supper... and that she wanted to be with me. Of course that made me feel good but I was still in my grubby work clothes. But I wasn’t going to make a point of it.

Since the guys who helped on the racecar had been killing themselves to get it done and we weren’t racing that night, we’d all decided to take a break. The only thing was that I’d really not had anything substantial to eat since breakfast and I was famished. One of our regular customers owned a small diner right up the road so we headed for it. Elle knew one of the waitresses as she’d gone to high school with her. She’d been a foreign exchange student from Sweden who, after a year at a University at home, had returned to the US to work for the Summer. (As an aside, Tony and I would sometimes stop at the diner after the races to not only get a bite to eat but it allowed Tony lust after her. Her name was Elise and not exactly the typical Swedish girl. She wasn’t blonde but she did have “curves” and was very “friendly”. On some nights we’d get there after the lights on the road sign had been turned off. If Elise was still there she’d let us in. One night when we’d gotten there late, we walked around to the back and saw the door to the kitchen open. We saw that Elise was in the process of changing out of her uniform. I remember the bright white of her bra and panties seeming to stand out against her tanned skin. Tony was beside himself while watching (not that I wasn’t). I remember looking at her as she took our order and visualizing her standing there in just her bra and panties. But my real thoughts were on what Elle and I were going to be doing after we ate. I was excited in my anticipation, to say the least.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

welcome back. hope you had a great vacation. i wondersd why her parents never got help for the obvious problem she had, but then as a depression baby i know how people from those years thought. glad you're back, missed my weekly trip back in time.

oldblue said...

Glad you're back. missed my weekly read. Hope you had a great vacation. I always wondered why her parents never sought help for such an obvious problem. This reminisence is a great read and i hope you never tire of telling us of your life.

Pantymaven said...

Thanks for your positive comments. It does help. Just to warn you, I've got a lot of traveling coming up so there may be some time lag between posts but I will be continuing... that's a promise.