Friday, June 22, 2007

INTO THE "REAL" SUMMER... (Part 24h)

Once they blew the horn to signal the opening ceremonies I managed to get refocused on sailing. Because we were sailing in the morning there was very little breeze. I always wore my regular clothes to sail in and, on that morning, so did a lot of others including Pam and Penny. I liked the facilities at their club but as far as the racing was concerned, because they were familiar with the tidal currents, the locals held an advantage. At the first mark it was a local in front and Pam was third. I was back a ways. As the race progressed I managed to get up to second and to hold it to the finish, just beating out the twins. I teased them all the way back to the shore for our lunch break as they‘d taunted me all the while they were ahead of me. Because of the closeness of their boat to mine I was able to study the girls backsides. I did manage to see some white around Penny’s waistband but wasn’t close enough to see if it was the same waistband as what I’d seen Pam wearing that morning. As far as any wetness was concerned, there wasn’t any. That, more or less, shot down my idea that Pam wore the heavy panties for that reason. When we tied up in the marina for lunch the tide had gone out which made disembarking difficult at best. I’d managed to get the spot by the ladder and the twins asked if they could come aboard my boat to get access. Of course I said ”yes”. It wasn’t that I was a “gentleman”. It was because I hoped to get a peek up the leg openings of their shorts.

I was rewarded... in multiple ways. Knowing what Pam was wearing pretty much gave me a clue as to what I’d see when she climbed up so I didn’t make a real effort to peek. I didn’t want to give myself away in front of Penny. When Penny stepped up onto the ladder rungs I was right behind, and under, her. I swear that if she’d intended to give me a “free show” she couldn’t have given me a better view. Maybe it was the way her shorts were tailored but as I looked up I saw about 75% of her crotch. The panties were band leg and the crotch was very wide. If I’d had to make a bet at that point I would’ve bet they were the same as her sister wore. I actually had to wait a minute for my bulge to go down to climb up myself.

Buddy had finished somewhere in the middle of the fleet so wasn't in the marina by the time the twins and I went ashore. Carol had set aside a small parcel of grass under a tree for us to eat our lunch and was waiting for us. I was sorry that we’d agreed to do it because I wanted to eat with or at least nearby the twins. By the time Buddy got there with his crew I was finished eating. I excused myself saying I’d be back in a little while and went looking for the girls. As soon as I found them I was kicking myself. Because their family were members of the club they had access to the cabanas. Pam was lying on a chaise with her blouse pulled up so that I could see the bottom band of her bra. But, more interesting than that was that I could see the waistband of her panties right across her tummy. I could feel the bulge building. Penny was no where in sight. I had a bottle of soda and walked up along side Pam, holding the bottle over her bare stomach. The condensation on the bottle was creating drips and I wanted one to land on her. While I waited I kept staring at the waistband and, again, wondering why she was wearing that type of panty. Before my “drip” made its target, Penny walked in, waking Pam up. As I remember it she made no attempt to cover herself which surprised me. I continued to stand as Penny sat on the end of the chaise. When she did I got what I’d been waiting for... a DP. And, just as I’d thought since looking up the leg openings of her shorts, the waistband was the same as her sister.

We chatted about the race and, because I knew they liked me, I tried to get some information as to what to expect for currents for the afternoon race. They weren’t about to give that info away but they did end up asking me to attend a party that night. Of all times for something like that to happen that was not it. I knew it was gonna be a struggle to get to the racetrack in time plus Elle was going to meet me there. I will admit to being just a bit tempted.

The need to get information about the tidal currents for the afternoon race was negated by a nice stiff southerly breeze. I got a decent start and stayed near the front for the whole race. I think I ended up third and Buddy ended up right behind me. Unfortunately for the twins the wind overpowered them and they finished well back in the fleet. I headed right for shore so that I could get on my way to the car races. Buddy had offered to take my crew home with him so that wasn’t a problem. Most of the visiting boats had elected to launch from the beach so as to avoid the congestion created by the one hoist in the marina. It wasn’t a problem when we lifted the boats into the water in the morning as there was little wind and no waves. When we got back to the shore the waves were quite high and made it difficult to get the sails down and to get the lifting bars under the boats to get them out of the water. In Buddy’s case, his crew lost hold of a bar and it started to float away. Carol was standing right at the water’s edge and when the bar started drifting away she ran in after it. I saw her retrieve it in about waist deep water. I couldn’t wait to see her in her wet shorts. Unfortunately she stayed on the other side of Buddy’s boat so by the time I got a glimpse of her her shorts had started to dry and were no longer clinging to her. Yes. I did get a VPL view but it wasn’t as good as it would’ve been had I seen her when she came out of the water. Along the same lines, I also had a thought to walk over to the marina to see if Pam and Penny had made it ashore. I wanted to see the panty lines made by the heavy cotton band leg panties I knew they were wearing. But I knew it was going to be a rush to get to the car races before they started so quickly gave up on that idea and headed for the locker room to get a shower and change my clothes.

To be continued...

No comments: