Tuesday, June 19, 2007

INTO THE "REAL" SUMMER... (Part 24g)

When we finished up I’d wanted to go to the abandoned garage to “park” but there was still daylight. I didn’t want to chance being seen by a neighbor so asked Elle where she’d be comfortable. She surprised me and said she would really like to go somewhere to watch the sunset. Knowing that she was still upset from the happenings of the afternoon I didn’t argue. The best place was down at the old lighthouse. If you walked along the beach (made of pebbles) a short ways there was a perfect viewing place. All I could hope for was that no one else would be there with us.

At least, on this point, luck was with me. As we walked towards the spot another couple was headed our way. As the guy was carrying a basket I surmised that they had enjoyed a picnic supper. Rocks had fallen from the bluffs above and had formed a small wall for people to sit on and to lean against. As we approached the place I remember wishing that I had a blanket or something soft to sit on. We found a place that was moderately comfortable and settled in. My guess is that it took about a half hour for the sun to disappear below the horizon. I don’t remember what we talked about, if anything. When I suggested that we leave, Elle said she thought she better pee first. THAT caught my attention! She asked me to check to see if anyone was headed our way and by the time I did and returned she was in the process of taking off her panties... or so I thought. It was only the pad and heavy cotton panties. I honestly thought I was going to see her with no panties but she still had on a pair. At least I got to watch her pee through them. Then she put the cotton panties and pad back on. By this point my hopes (and something else) were getting higher.

Back at my car she just wanted to talk. It was the same subject. I sensed that she agreed with my reasoning but was reluctant to commit to it. I also sensed that there was little to no chance of us getting “up close and personal” so I ended up driving home. Her parents had gone to bed so she felt safe in going in without being hassled about not coming home for supper. I went to bed totally confused. In retrospect I know I was afraid of just what an operation might mean as far as my enjoyment of her wet panties would mean. I was thinking that if it was successful that when I wanted her to give me a little pee for “lubrication” that she’d say “no”. But, at the same time I did love her for who she was. The wetness was just an added feature. But, it was a long, restless night!

I don’t think I got to see Elle Elle for more than few minutes over the next few days. Between work and working on the racecar really left little time. There was another reason. I didn’t want to go through the whole discussion thing again with her. By Friday night it had become apparent that the car would be ready to race. I was glad because I wasn’t going to be there (at work) on Saturday. During the sailing season there were two major events that took up both Saturday and Sunday and one of those was this weekend. It was called the “Territorials” and it determined who from our geographic area would go to the national championships. In spite of having done really well in local races the two previous Summers I’d managed to screw up in the Territorials. Heading into the weekend I’d not been sailing well and was even thinking of not even sailing in the event. It was my friend, Buddy, who persuaded me to go. I met him at the sailing club at just about dusk and we helped each other to unrig our boats and prepare them to be trailed to the event, an hour and a half away. Carol was also there and I, as usual, was checking her out for a VPL. We agreed to meet at 6:30am and to follow each other. John. my crew was going to be dropped off at my house so I didn’t have to worry about that. Once that was done it was back to the gas station to finish up with the racecar.

We arrived at the location of the event with time to spare. John had an upset stomach (nerves) so I was left to rig the boat by myself. Now I’d mentioned there were two major sailing events each Summer. The previous Summer, at the other event, I’d met two girls who were also racing the same kind of boat as I had. They were twins, Pam and Penny, and all I can surmise is that they had a crush on me. (I swear it’s not my ego talking) After each race they’d come over and want to talk about tactics and a lot of trivial stuff. John liked to tease me about it. In any case, as I started putting the boat together both of them walked up. As it so happened, they belonged to the sailing club where the event was taking place. Pam was definitely the aggressor and asked if there was anything she could do to help. I handed her a couple of the fastening pins that were used to hold the mast in place and asked if she’d put them in place. I was adjusting the mast and was inside the boat when I heard a soft curse. I popped my head up and didn’t see Pam. I looked over the side and saw the most glorious DP (down pants) staring up at me. She’d dropped one of the pins in the sand and was bent over from the waist looking for it. What I saw was a pair of red cotton shorts with a swatch of white about 5 inches across and maybe two inches deep (right in the middle). I didn’t say a word but just kept staring at that. What was so intriguing was that the waistband of her panties was the same as Anne (the girl I’d spent time with in Florida a few years before) had worn. I didn’t think I’d ever see them again as I surely hadn’t seen them since. I’ll say I watched for well over a minute. When she finally found the pin and stood up, the bulge in my pants was hard to hide. I don’t know if I did or not hide it but nothing was said. It was actually hard to concentrate after that. I made a conscious effort to see if she would bend over again but the best I got was a VPL of the leg opening (they were band leg cotton panties and VERY thick) I can tell you my mind was going a million miles an hour. I was surprised that those kind of panties were made for people that big. (The girls were about 5’6“ tall and maybe 125 pounds) When I’d seen Anne’s panties in Florida they were definitely much smaller because she was very petite. I’d just assumed that they didn’t come much bigger. Knowing that Anne wore them for a dribbling problem had me wondering if it was the same for Pam. I’d not even given the thought that Penny, her sister, might also be wearing the same kind of panties. Even though they were twins they’d gotten away from the ”cutesie“, same as each other, clothes. As I remember it Penny was wearing blue shorts.

To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

all young guys are the same. just a little sex and forget about the soul searching. that's what's nice about growing older, you seem to have more time for talking and even more important listening. love this blog, which seems like a rude term for a nice tale of growing up.