Sunday, August 05, 2007

INTO THE "HEAT" OF SUMMER... (Part 25i)

It was a tough night to sleep between what had just happened and the heat. Tony was due to come back to work but only on a limited basis. I came up with the idea of having him come in at 6pm and finishing out the day for me. He’d only have the car wash for 2 hours and would then pump gas until 11pm, the slowest part of the day for both. That way I’d be able to spend time with Elle that night and man, did I ever want to! After talking with her during the day I got her to switch her evening shift so that she’d be off at 6pm, like me. I picked her up and drove her home. She was “lovey” but, because it was daylight and we were basically driving through our own neighborhood it was muted as compared to the night before. Any trepidition I had concerning our relationship in the previous weeks were gone. Even though I wasn’t doing much more than driving the car I had a distinct “bulge” in my pants.

It was still hot out and little in the way of a breeze. I hadn’t used the outboard all Summer and, while eating, came up with the idea of taking Elle for a ride. I didn’t tell her because I didn’t want her to think about possibly putting a “package” on. I wanted her to be in just nylon panties. As spontaneous as the previous night had been, I had definite ideas about what I hoped might happen on this night.

As described in prior posts, there were any number of places along the water that Elle and I had previously visited. I wanted one that was definitely remote as I knew that Elle would be concerned about the possibility of being “caught”. I considered it irrational but had come to accept it. It was almost the same as not allowing me to see her naked. Quirky, but acceptable as long as it made her happy. I chose the place where we’d gone beach plum picking. If you could get there by any other way than water I didn’t know about it. Where we put ashore was the prime place to observe any boats that might be in the area. I had pretty much convinced Elle of that fact so that when we got settled (I’d brought a couple of beach towels and a portable radio) I didn’t have to persuade her to join me in getting undressed down to our underwear. Because I’d not told her that we were going for a boat ride she wore a blouse and skirt. As she slipped her clothes off I remember her being quite coquetish. Then I also remember her sitting yoga style across from me giving me an incredible view of her crotch. After just a minute of that I was going crazy. She changed positions a few times and in each one she was teasing me, knowing just how “excited” I was. One vivid memory was when she, standing, struck a pose like the old time movie stars would do in bathing suit promotional shots. Then, I couldn’t believe my eyes as she reached around behind her back and undid her bra. It was like a slow motion strip show. I was almost drooling. And, the piece de resistance, (at least to me) was when she realized that she was leaking. Still standing, she turned and faced me, spreading her legs ever so slightly. I watched as her pee just bubbled out of the crotch of her panties. My guess is that my mouth was open as she did it. I could hear it puddling into the sand beneath her and yet when I stole a glance all I could see was wet sand. I thought the previous night was close to utopia but this one was coming close and it was still daylight.

When she finally moved she came over and sat in my lap. The wet warmth of her panties and the movement of her body as she got comfortable was too much for me. I just sat there feeling the pulsing sensation in my groin. I’m not sure she knew because she then proceeded to start kissing me. It only took a few seconds for my disappointment to pass and I concentrated on her attention. It was a “new” Elle... and I liked it. I had no idea what had caused it but I certainly wasn’t going to ask.

My hand quickly found it’s way to her warm and wet crotch. The only thing that concerned me was that if I got her too excited that she might expect something more... and I wasn’t capable at that time. I made a critical decision and told her that I had a cramp in my leg and she had to move. When we were standing I faked it a bit, hobbling around trying to shake it off. By then the sun wasn’t far from the horizon and the sun was a shade of orange. I saw her bending over to pick something up from the sand and saw the glow from the sun strike her butt. The line delineating the wet from the dry of her panties was certainly there to see. It started the process all over again as I felt something growing in my underpants. I’m smiling as I write this and I know I was smiling back then as well. I went over to her and took her in my arms and this time I was the aggressor. We kissed and embraced for a while before my hand slipped down to her pubic area. Her panties were still damp but were far from wet. As I rubbed them I did something that was totally not planned. I asked if she would pee while I was rubbing her. I don’t remember her exact reaction partially because I was holding her close to me with my other arm. I was in shock at my own brazeness and wasn’t brave enough to ask again. I didn’t need to. After I moved my hand from pressing against her panties I felt a warm wetness running through my fingers. I quickly pressed my hand up into her crotch and began rubbing. I was in heaven. I know most people don’t or won’t understand it but that combination of warm wetness and silky nylon is very sensuous to me. I continued to rub for a minute or two and then my fingers found their way under the leg elastic. Her “button” was waiting and so was she. It wasn’t but a minute before we were laying on the beach towels. Then, it wasn’t very long before she was guiding my penis into the “promised land“. I’m sure I lasted as long as I did because I’d come withing the previous hour. And, I was also able to pull out before coming inside her as I’d done the night before. Even though the chances were slim that she’d get pregnant at that time I just didn’t want to take the chance. We lay there until it was almost dark because it was so very peaceful and calm, not like some of our other ”experiences“. As we started to dress I asked Elle if it wouldn’t be a good idea to pee before we headed back. Even though it was almost dark I could see the smirky smile on her face. She’d been squatting down to roll up the corner of one of the towels and, although I couldn’t actually see it I could hear the liquid puddling in the sand beneath her. As I did I felt my bulge start all over again. When she stood up I went to her and began rubbing again. It still felt good but she quickly put a stop to it. We both knew it would be totally dark by the time we got back home and she wasn’t comfortable with that. Truthfully, I wasn’t either... and I knew my parents would be worried.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

how's that for karma. two people at that young age with the same sexual taste. most of us go thru life never finding anyone like that. keep up the good work.

badside said...

I'm not really into the whole pee pee panty thing, but the way you describe it sure makes me think I could become a convert. Hot stuff!!