Thursday, August 09, 2007

INTO THE "HEAT" OF SUMMER... (Part 25j)


I was right. My father was furious. I was told to walk Elle home and then to come right back. After a pretty good tongue lashing I was told to stay home. Believe me, I know it could’ve been worse but it really hurt knowing what Elle and I had just done and that she was no more than 500 feet away.

Because of Elle having switched her schedule the day before I didn’t get to see her until suppertime. Tony came in and relieved me a little early so I could go home and then drive Elle to work. I really, really wanted to be with Elle that night but I’d promised my friend Cliffy I’d help him with his racecar. His father had built a brand new motor for his own racecar and was letting Cliffy put the old one in his car. I thought about begging off but I didn’t. I offered to go pick Elle up when she finished up and to bring her back to the shop where we were working on the car but she declined. I’ll admit that my thoughts weren’t all on the racecar and even harbored an idea that Elle might still be awake when I got home. She wasn’t.

Elle did join us in going to the races. Cliffy’s new girlfriend, Marissa and his sister joined her so it wasn’t all bad for her. It was an exciting night as Cliffy, with a decent motor in the car, was competitive and finished fourth in the Main event. His father’s car finished second so everybody was happy. We celebrated by stopping for soft ice cream on the way home again. Cliffy and Marissa were quite ”involved“ and I hoped that Elle would take the hint... but she didn’t. By the time we got home it was after midnight. We didn’t want to chance pushing her curfew too far so decided that the next night we’d make up for it. You can imagine my thoughts as I lay in bed that night.

When I arrived at work I found there was no electricity or phone. Without power there was no way to pump gas which was the main focus early in the morning. Being alone, there was no way to reach my boss, Cliff, to let him know. It wasn’t long before a customer let me know what had happened. There had been road reconstruction in our area and somehow the construction crews had hit a power pole with a transformer on it. The whole area was affected. All I could do was tell prospective customers that I couldn’t pump gas for them.

After Cliff showed up he drove to the site where the problem was located. When he came back he said that it would be late afternoon before we would see power again. He found things for me to do until lunch time when he told me to take the rest of the day off. I wasn’t going to argue with him although I knew I wouldn’t get paid. Elle had worked that morning so I went and picked her up. I wasn’t sure if she was working that afternoon or at night so when I arrived was just hoping we’d have the afternoon together. It turned out better than that.

Elle’s mother liked having the Summer off but was always willing to fill in when needed. The Drug store’s owners wife, who it seemed was always at the store, had gotten hurt in some way. Whereas Elle always worked at the fountain area, her mother had managed to learn the other part of the operation. So, when we got to Elle’s house we found her just about to leave. I couldn’t believe my (our) good fortune. I swear my bulge started as soon as I heard that she wasn’t going to be there the rest of the afternoon. The only thing was that she’d created a list of housekeeping duties for Elle to work on that afternoon.

As I remember it, Elle’s mother’s car hadn’t reached the end of the driveway when we were in a deep embrace and my hand was up under her skirt and in her crotch. There was no resistance by Elle at all. My fingers quickly slipped under her panties leg elastic but I found her ”button“ was dry. I remember whispering to her that I needed a ”squirt”.
What I got was a LOT more... but I wasn’t complaining. I continued to rub as she continued to pee. I was in heaven... and she was wriggling around and I continued to massage her “button”. Suddenly she pulled away and looked at the floor. There was a yellow puddle about the size of a turkey platter where she’d been standing. The reality of just what she’d done and where she’d done it had hit her. I won’t say she was in a panic but her focus was to clean up the mess rather than what we'd been doing. She grabbed a towel from under the sink and dropped it in the middle of the puddle. I squatted down to start mopping it up and she followed. It was obvious that she was conscious of how wet she was because she gathered her skirt up around her waist as she did so. I remember her having to gather it back up a time or two and, being a smart ass, suggested that she take it off. I didn’t expect that she would but I watched her stand up and undo the side buttons and pull it off. If there was a regret it was that the kitchen was so dark.

When we finished up I undid my jeans and let them slide to my knees. There was a small round stool in the kitchen and I pulled Elle over to it and sat down. I pulled Elle up in front of me and then gently pulled her legs apart. She got the hint and sat down straddling me like we did when we were swimming. My penis was still encased by my underpants which is what probably saved me from coming right then and there. I remember feeling the warm wetness of her panties soaking through my underpants and trying not to move. We kissed for a few minutes before I felt like I was back in “control“. I think I indicated that I wanted her to move so I could release my penis. In any case, whatever I did caused her to get up. Not what I wanted.

I shouldn’t have been so impatient. As it turned out, she took me by the hand and led me, struggling to get my pants up so I could walk, to the stairs. What strikes me the most in thinking back on this whole scene is that the next door neighbor was one of the most nosy people I can remember and yet Elle was leading me up the stairs. The neighbor could look right in the stairwell window without moving from her living room. But Elle kept on going and I sure as hell was following.

As dark as the kitchen was, there was no doubt that Elle’s room was the brightest in the house. A pale yellow on the walls enhanced by the sun pouring in three widows. As soon as we turned into her room she slipped out of her blouse. As I’ve mentioned before I’d never really focused on her breasts. There was no way not to in this situation. She backed up towards her bed with me in tow. Once there she quickly flipped up onto it and onto her side. I’m sure it was to try and keep her bed dry as her panties were still wet. I stood there looking down on her and realized that she was no longer a girl but was now a woman. The problem with that was that in many ways I was still a boy.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

do i sense danger? i think all girls are about 5 years ahead of boys at that age.

badside said...

Intriguing, can't wait to read more.