Monday, August 20, 2007

INTO THE "HEAT" OF SUMMER... (Part 25k)

I slipped out of my pants and slid up alongside of her. She wasted no time in putting my penis between her legs. This was truly heaven. we must’ve lay there like that for 15 or 20 minutes. I don’t really know. But she finally rolled over onto her back. I didn’t follow but propped myself up to look at her. The wet panties around her pubic area made her panties partially translucent. Since I’d never seen her naked I had no idea that her pubic hair was blond like the hair on her head. I gently ran my hand over the area and eventually ran my finger up to her breasts. I remember her giggling and eventually taking my hand and clasping it right on and around one of them. It’s not that I’d never touched or clasped them before but there was something special about seeing them as I did so. I know that she had a bra on but I was truly surprised at just how firm they were. Again, I don’t know how long we were there like that but she rolled over on her other side and away from me. Then she told me to unhook it. I’d like to think it was the shock of hearing that that caused me to just fumble, fumble, fumble. I remember her reaching back and in what seemed like a flick of her fingers she had it undone.

When she rolled back towards me the bra was still loosely covering her. I remember her watching me. I didn’t know what to do. Finally she sort of dragged it off and I looked at these beautiful mounds of flesh with erect nipples. I didn’t do anything but look (stare) so finally she took my hand and placed it atop one of them. I wish I could describe the feeling but the best I can do is to say that her skin was soft but the breast itself was just as firm as it had been when encased by the bra. I think she was amused by my reaction to the whole scene. When I finally touched her nipple I do remember her giving off a slight shiver, much as she’d done when I touched her ”button“ for the first time.

Before long she rolled back towards me and gathered me up into her arms. Then she gave me the indication that she wanted me to roll her on her back with me on top. I picked up on that right away! But after I did and rolled on top of her she let out a little cry... not of pain but more like one of a slight surprise. I pushed myself up a bit and as soon as I did she told me she had to get to the bathroom. I rolled off her but back onto the side of the bed that blocked her way to get up and off the bed. As I was doing that she sat up and started to throw her leg up and over me. As she did I felt this warmth, on my thigh. Impulsively, I grabbed at her sides and stopped her from going any further. I remember her gently telling me to let her go but I didn’t. Since she’d vacated her place on the bed I ”ooched" over into it and didn’t let her go. Her left leg was actually hanging off the bed but as I moved over I pulled her with me. Surprisingly, she didn’t really fight me. Within a few seconds she was sitting on my groin... and still peeing. Her warm bodily fluids were now running down my butt crack,, and tickling me. I know it may sound gross but it was incredible! I think she was still peeing when she, looking down at me from her sitting position, started giggling.

I’m really smiling now as I think back on this. We really had a mess there... but we didn’t care. It wasn’t long before I was back on top of her and we did go on to experience an ”afternoon delight“. After we caught our breath we assessd the ”damage“ we’d done. Elle did have a rubberized sheet over her mattress but the cotton pad and bottom sheet were soaked. By then it was mid afternoon and even if they got washed there was no way for them to dry before her mother (and father) got home. That was problem number one. Number two was that we both had to get washed up. The only shower in the house was on the first floor. We decided that Elle should go use the shower and that I would clean up as best I could using the upstairs bathroom. Problem number three was how to get me downstairs without the nosy neighbor seeing me.

What was most memorable was when we stripped the bed. We were only wearing out wet underpants. Elle was still braless and watching her bend over the bed while pulling the sheet and pad off was worth paying admission for. That, and being able to see her in almost transparent, wet panties. We decided that we best get washed and dressed before we made the bed up again. She went to her dresser and pulled out a clean pair of panties and I made note of just which drawer it was. As soon as I heard her feet hit the stair landing, I was at the drawer. I was actually surprised. There were four piles of panties and two of her bras. The cotton Carter’s ”Spanky Pants“ were on the right hand side and the nylon ones right next to them. I pulled a pair of the cotton one’s out and held them up to the light. The discoloration of the crotch was definitely noticeable. I really wanted to check out more of them but I needed to get washed and dressed before Elle returned.

To be continued...

No comments: