Wednesday, August 01, 2007

INTO THE "HEAT" OF SUMMER... (Part 25 h)

I'm not sure she even heard me as she proceeded to pull me right into her body. I remember her pressing her groin against mine and taking the lead and kissing me. I swear that it was the first time she was ever that aggressive. But it didn’t stop there. I had my arms around her but avoided grabbing her butt cheeks because I knew her panties were wet and by doing that I’d get her skirt wet. All of a sudden she reached around behind her back and took one of my hands and, pulling away from me just a bit, pushed my hand into her crotch. Even though she had a skirt on I felt the wetness of her panties through her skirt almost immediately. I can remember pressing my fingers up into her crotch and moving them about. However, there was way too much material for much of a sensuous feeling so I pulled my hand out and went up under the skirt. It was MUCH better with my fingers pushing just her panties up into her as I massaged her “privates”. Even though it’d been a while since we’d done anything like this it didn’t take long for me to hook my index finger under the panty leg elastic. I found her “button” almost immediately. I have no idea how long it took for me to realize that we were standing right in front of my porch windows. When we’d driven into the driveway my father’s car wasn’t there. I suddenly realized that my parents could walk into the house at any time and see us. As soon as this realization registered I took her by the hand and led her down the steps to the beach. We could still be seen from the house if we were standing so I went down on my knees and pulled her down with me. I took off my shirt and placed it on the sand and slowly lowered her down so her head would lie on it. I pulled her skirt up to her waist and then undid my belt and pants. I pulled my penis out and then lay down beside her. I placed it in between her legs right at her crotch. Even with the heat of the air I could honestly feel the warmth coming from her wet panties. We didn’t stay that way for long as Elle tried to get my penis inside her panties. It wasn’t going to work from that position so I rolled her over onto her back and then, on my knees, straddled her. With Elle pulling her panty leg aside I slowly lowed myself into her.

It was all so sudden and impulsive. There had been no “plan” at all. It just happened. I have no idea how long I “lasted“ and it wasn’t until a moment or two after I’d come that I realized that I’d actually come while inside her. For a split second I was in a panic. My temperature must’ve risen 5 degrees when I made the realization of just what I’d done. I remember being almost as wet as if I’d gone swimming. But, it only took a few more seconds to remember that she’d just gotten over her period. When that registered I went entirely limp.

As I half lay on her I began to fathom what had just happened. Elle had never been aggressive and the passion she showed as we made love was also new. I have no idea how long we stayed there like that. When we finally did get up we were covered with sand. We’d been ”sticky“ from the heat and humidity before we got ”involved“. But now we were even stickier and the sand just clung to us. After trying, unsuccessfully, to brush it off I suggested that we go into the water. This time she didn’t protest although she did continue to wear her bra and panties. I’m pretty sure I wore my underpants but I don’t know why.

Even though the temperature was still probably around 80 degrees we were both ”cool” once we walked out of the water. The only thing that was available to dry Elle off was her skirt and blouse. She willingly used them and put them on as we walked over to her house. We stood by her kitchen door, hugging and kissing passionately. Neither of us wanted it to end, Finally Elle broke away and reached up to the hiding place for the door key. It wasn’t there! We spent the next few minutes crawling around hoping that it had somehow fallen to the ground. We didn’t find it, Waking her parents was out of the question. We ended up going to the back porch screen door. Because of the heat, her parents had not closed the actual door but had only latched the screen door. As much as I hated to do it I ended up cutting through the screen with my car key and releasing the latch. I wondered how that would get explained. I got one more hug and kiss before Elle disappeared into the darkness of the house. On my way home I stood out in front of her house and watched the light go on in her room. I stayed until it went out. The whole time I was there I was envisioning her undressing and getting her nightie on. Needless to say the bulge in my pants was there and in full bloom.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

That was HOT! I love it when a girl gets aggressive like that!