Tuesday, November 27, 2007

OCTOBER... (Part 28a)

With all the pressure from the fraternity and classes, my days were full. Seldom did Bob and I get back to our room during the day and when we did it was just for a brief moment to get something we needed. On one of those days I had to run (literally) back to the room to get a “prop” needed for a skit that some other pledges and I were doing for the supper entertainment. After retrieving what I was after I started down the hall to the bathroom and as I did I heard the front door slam. As I continued down the hall I saw Julie running up the stairs. She was wearing her cheerleading outfit and had one hand between her legs. I stopped and watched her go directly into the bathroom. As you can imagine I was intrigued. Even though I had to get right back to the fraternity I really did need to use the toilet. I stood there for a few minutes just to see what she did. I was about to move on when the door opened and she ran down the other hall to her room. I waited a few seconds and then went into the bathroom. The toilet was on the left as you walked in. When sitting there you were facing the window and as I did I saw something shiny on the floor. I looked closely and saw it was a trail of liquid. That immediately told me that she hadn’t made it to the toilet. Even though there was absolutely nothing about Julie that attracted me to her I found myself getting hard when I realized what she'd done. When I finished my “business” I went over to the sink and washed my hands. Lying on the sink by the cold water tap was a pair of what had to have been the “bloomers” to her outfit. They were red and I gently picked them up. As I shook them out I could see the wetness in the crotch area. But reality struck quickly when I looked at my watch. I really had to run to make it back to the fraternity on time. But my thoughts the whole way back were on Julie, wondering if this was a common ocurrance or not.

Elle’s college didn’t have a designated “Fall Weekend” like mine did. Their big Fall shindig was what they called “Homecoming” which was geared to their alumni. However, all the fraternities and sororities participated in the celebration by creating decorated floats for a big parade. It went through the downtown area ending up at the football field just before the game. The “brother” who had offered to drive me to Elle’s chose that weekend for his visit. It didn’t matter at first when we went but it turned out that this was a good choice.

By the time we got there the parade had already begun. I had him let me off downtown and I chased the parade to find Elle and her sorority’s float. She had told me that, as a pledge, she had to walk along side it with the full “sisters” getting to ride. When I got her attention I could see her smile light up her whole face. I couldn’t really talk to her but she was able to let me know where she’d be sitting at the stadium. When she finally reached me there she gave me one of the most emotional hugs I’d ever gotten from her. Usually it was me leading the way but not so this time. When she finally let me go she told me she really needed to get to a bathroom. (Remember, this was in the time before porta potties.) There were only two ladies bathrooms with a limited number of stalls at the stadium. (It was small) The closest real facilities were back at the Student Union. We’d made this same trek a few times in her Freshman year. But, as a pledge, she had to be excused by the pledge mistress first. It became obvious that Elle had developed a rapport with her, somewhat like the one I had with my “big brother”. With me standing by her side, Elle was told to just be back at the sorority by 5pm and she waved us off with a wink.

I was surprised that while we walked towards the SU Elle volunteered she was “soaked”. She would usually answer specific questions I might ask her but never volunteered any of that type of information. Taking her lead I asked her just what she was wearing. We’d come up with the code word “package” together quite a while back and it signified that she was wearing a sanitary pad with a pair of the heavy cotton Carter’s Spanky pants holding it and then another pad and another pair of panties over that. The last time I’d actually seen her wearing that combination she wore a pair of the sanitary panties with the plastic crotch to, hopefully, prevent any small leaks from getting into her clothes. She told me she had on a “package” but there was something new. She’d told me a while back that she now had full plastic panties to wear at night and she was wearing one. I knew that she'd told me that she’d begun to see the positive results of the operation so I was puzzled as to why. She then told me that all the pledges had to go to the farm where the float had been decorated at 9am to finish it up and there were no facilities. She said she just knew that by the time they made it to the staging area that she’d be wet and, even if she brought replacement “supplies”, she wasn’t sure she’d be able to get changed so decided to wear the full plastic panties just to be safe. I’d never seen them and as she talked about them I found myself starting a “bulge“.

The rest rooms were on the lower floor of the SU. As Elle went to clean up I went into the cafeteria which, because of the special nature of the weekend, was open to the public. I got a snack and then waited and waited for Elle. It seemed like forever. When she finally came up the stairs she had what looked like a ball of paper in one hand. I asked her what it was and she laughed and told me it was the remains of her ”package“, or, at least, her washed out wet panties. We headed for the lounge. I was surprised at just how many people were in there what with the football game going on. But one thing I noticed was that the door to the little room to the left of the fireplace was ajar. I led Elle over to it, knocked and not getting a reply, walked in. The blinds were down and the lights were off . It didn’t take much to figure out what the previous occupants had been doing in there.

We took off our coats and this time I took the lead and hugged and kissed Elle, As was my usual way, my two hands cupped her butt cheeks. To my pleasant surprise, she wasn’t wearing a ”package”. I wanted to sit on the love seat with her lying across my lap but she resisted. After the greeting I’d received at the stadium and the willing way she'd just returned my hug and kiss I was surprised. But, she said there was so much to talk about that she felt that we should do that first. (You have to realize that I’d asked her a lot of questions when I wrote or did get her on the phone and she hadn't been comfortable answering any of them on the phone at the sorority) Somewhat disappointed, I sat back and let her start talking.

To be continued...

4 comments:

badside said...

Hey wow, is this a new look for your blog?

Pantymaven said...

Yeah... I figured it was about time. I still haven't figured out how to post pictures though.

badside said...

Kool, like the new look! Did you ever get my e-mail regarding how to post pictures?

Pantymaven said...

Yes I did but when I tried , it didn't work for some reason.