Wednesday, December 05, 2007

OCTOBER... (Part 28b)

The primary topic was how much difference the operation had made in her day to day life. All I’d ever gotten from her was that she was “seeing an improvement“. I made her spell out just what that meant. She said that she felt she could now safely go about two hours without using the toilet. She said she ”experimented” around the sorority on weekends by wearing just panties but still wasn’t ready to try going that long when out in public... but she definitely could see improvement.

The secondary topic was just how she was making out at the sorority with not only her roommates as well as the rest of the house. She said the roommates had adapted to her “problem” fairly well. It was a pretty homogeneous group and they all got along well. She’d become fairly friendly with two others but pretty much liked them all. The only complaint was from Lois who slept in the bunk above her. When Elle’s alarm would go off to wake her up to use the toilet she could hear it and then, when Elle got out of bed, it would rock. But other than that things had gone well. As far as the “sisters”, other than her “big sister” and the pledgemistress she didn’t think anyone else knew. She knew that Mrs. M, the housemother, had told the pledgemistress and told her not to use that knowledge against her and felt that she hadn’t.

When she’d finished and before I could get “close” to her she wanted to hear about my life as a pledge but I wanted to get “close” to her so didn’t waste much time on that subject at all. I finally got her to come lay her head on my shoulder. It wasn’t what I’d hoped for but at least it was something. Just as I was about to suggest that she get “comfortable” by laying across my lap there was a knock on the door. Elle got up to see who it was and when she did I peeked at my watch. I couldn’t believe that almost two hours had passed and that we were going to have to leave soon to get Elle back to the sorority by 5pm. The knock was from someone who didn’t know the unofficial “rules” for the use of the room. When Elle returned to me I mentioned the time and that we had to get ready to leave. When she heard that she immediately turned and left the room. I figured that she did the calculation and knew that she better find a toilet. I’ll admit I was disappointed. Not that I wanted her to have an “accident“ but I’d been waiting to get ”up close and personal“ with her and now it was time to go... or so I thought. When she came back she walked up right in front of me (I was still sitting on the love seat) and undid the side button on her pants and unzipped them. I stood up and slid my hand down her front and found that she’d not wiped. What a rush!. It seemed like forever since I’d been in that area. The soft flimsy feel of the wet nylon gave me an instant hard on. I don’t remember much else other than it didn’t last all that long.

When we got back to the sorority we found most of the pledges out on the porch. Elle wanted to introduce me to some of her roommates and after meeting a couple of them (Dee and Terri) another girl came up and told us that she’d heard that their actual initiation was going to begin at 5pm. That got everybody excited and my presence was pretty much negated at that point. If you’ve ever seen a bunch of girls get excited all at once you know what I’m talking about. I don’t even remember what constituted my ”good bye“ with Elle.

It was two weeks until Fall Party and until I saw Elle again. I knew exactly when initiation would begin for me and it was right after the official end of the party or, 6pm Sunday. The brothers had been ratcheting up the harassment of the pledges and life was pretty miserable. I was stressed almost to the maximum. One morning, at ROTC drill, I passed out and ended up in the infirmary for a day. When I was released I was told to rest and not to do any strenuous activity. I knew if I went to the fraternity I’d just get more crap so headed for my room downtown. I remember lying in bed and then hearing somebody yelling something like ”Anybody home?“ I got up and looked down the stairwell to see a deliveryman. He needed Mrs. K to sign a receipt. I could see her car in the driveway so gave another call for her. Hearing nothing I led him outside. As strange as it seems, in the six weeks I’d lived there I’d never been in the back yard. When they had added on to the house they put part of it in the driveway thus blocking it but there was an arbor and I figured that would lead there. As walked through it I saw a beautiful formal garden. It reminded me of the one at my grandparents house. But what really caught my attention was the ”T“ type clothes line I saw against the fence on the other side of the property. Hanging from the line were four pair of panties. It was easy to know which were Julie’s and which were Mrs. K’s. Two pair were typical full panty briefs and two were flare leg. I called for Mrs. K and she appeared from inside of what was once a carriage house (based on the age of the house). I stayed with the delivery man until she got to us. I really wanted to get closer to the panties but there was no way. When the man left Mrs. K. thanked me for finding her and when I started out towards the arbor she told me to follow her. She led me through the back door and into the kitchen. It was the first time I’d been in any part of the back of the house. Although she was walking me through to the hall I quickly looked around and saw a staircase and another bathroom. That explained why I never saw either Professor K. or Mrs K. in the upstairs bathroom. Back in my room I kept thinking of the panties on the line. I wondered why there were no other clothes along with them. But, it also got me to thinking about finding reasons to ”take a peek“ in the back yard in the future.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

More panty potential discovered, right under your nose this time! Can't wait to read about it.