Tuesday, December 11, 2007

OCTOBER... (Part 28c)

There were two reasons for looking forward to Elle's visit for Fall Party weekend. One should be obvious. The other was that there would be temporary relief from hazing by the fraternity brothers. Pledges with dates weren’t given a ”free ride” but we wouldn’t be harassed by them. Bob, my roommate, had convinced his “steady” to come and we spoke to Mrs. K. about letting our dates use our room during party weekend. The only ”catch“ was that John, the third guy from the fraternity, would have to find some other place to stay over that time. It took a little persuasion but he, for a fee, agreed. It wasn’t that much but it was the principle of the thing that upset us. One of Elle’s sorority sisters had been asked to the party and she’d arranged for Elle to come over with her and her date. Bob and I moved our clothes and things to the fraternity where we were allowed to sleep in the bunks of guys who weren’t partaking of the weekend and had left campus. I was really anxious to see Elle and was hoping to find some place, somewhere, to be alone with her during the time she was there.

When she arrived it was almost time for supper but we decided to take her bag to the room to ”get re-acquainted“. Fortunately, the weather was nice as we had to walk. I was anxious to hear the details about Elle’s initiation and she was more than willing to share with me. The process wasn’t nearly as drawn out as what I understood to be forthcoming to me. As soon as I'd left Elle two weekends prior, the sisters herded all the pledges into the house. Elle said she was surprised to find all the furniture in the main living room had been pushed to the walls. The pledges were then brought into the room and saw the sisters surrounding them. They were then instructed to go get dressed as if they were going to classes. (As her school was a teaching college the girls all had to wear dresses or skirts to class to get them used to being a "professional". You have to remember that this was in the time that dress codes were the norm) They had to come back wearing a minimum of four items of clothing. Elle said they were all puzzled as to what was happening. When they returned they were told to make a circle and then told to strip to their underwear and to throw their clothes into a pile in the center. They were a little reluctant to do it but slowly they complied... with the exception of Maggie, the roommate who was the exceptionally shy girl. Mrs. M., the housemother who was overseeing the whole process, allowed her to wear pajamas under her regular clothes. After they had all undressed, the pledgemistress stirred all the clothes up. Then they were told to dive into the pile and find their own clothes and to get dressed. They called the game ”washing machine“. Elle said it pure chaos with girls climbing all over each other trying to find their own things. Even though they didn’t know what the ”punishment“ was for being last, no one wanted to find out. Just thinking of about 15 girls in just their underwear climbing on each other was enough for me to have the start of a bulge. Elle wasn’t last but Dee, one of her roommates, was. The ”prize“ for finishing last was that she had to undress again down to her underwear again and then be ”painted“ with cake icing. Elle said she looked gross.

We’d made it to the house long before she finished but we stood on the porch as she finished it up. I had some questions but she’d gotten cold just standing there so we went inside. Under Mrs. K’s ”rules" I wasn’t allowed to go anywhere but in the foyer. As Elle went up the stairs I remembered the cotton panties I’d bought when I’d taken my car home. I’d originally thought about telling her about them when we started walking but had gotten so caught up in what she was telling me that I forgot. As I waited for her to return I tried to figure a way to broach the subject. It dawned on me then to ask her about her nighttime “protection” as it was my bed she was going to be sleeping in. When she returned I checked to see if anyone was in the living room and, finding no one, brought the subject up. She said she’d brought her normal “package” for sleeping. She wanted to know why I’d asked and I, a little embarrassed, told her I was concerned about my mattress. She laughed and said it was “safe” as her full plastic panties usually worked. That reminded me that I’d not seen them and was curious about them. I don’t remember exactly what I said but somehow I managed to get out that I’d bought her some new “special” panties for wearing at night. I knew exactly where I’d hidden them and told her to go back upstairs to get them. I also remember asking her to bring the plastic panties back with them. I’m sure she gave me one of “those” looks, if you know what I mean, but her curiosity made her run up the stairs anyway. It seemed like a long time before she returned. I’m smiling as I think of how she looked coming down the stairs. She was paranoid that someone from the house would see what she had pressed tightly against her chest as see peered over the banister. When she reached me she was whispering and had a strange look on her face. She was puzzled about the panties and why I’d bought them. I thought she’d be happy but I ended up having to defend myself. I remember having her feel the thickness of them and, reluctantly, admitting that they were heavier but she still wasn’t “buying” the thought that they would be better than what she normally wore. It was around that time that I realized that we’d pretty much missed supper by then.

I remember pleading with her to go change into the new panties. She’d worn a pad under her normal Carter’s cotton panties along with the sanitary panty for the trip over, "just to be safe“ and still had that combination on. She gave in but ”that look“ was written all over her face as she went back upstairs. When she returned I didn’t dare bring the subject up again.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Wow, what a story! To have been a fly on the wall in the sorority that day! Heaven!

Pantymaven said...

Tell me about it! :-) If I had one wet dream about it I had at least a dozen! Every time I visited Elle after that I would, in my mind, undress each and every one of the girls who was in that pledge class.