Monday, December 17, 2007

OCTOBER... (Part 28e)

After she’d washed up and changed she came back downstairs and asked if I really minded if she didn’t go back to the fraternity, She said she was ”walked out“ and even her clean and dry slacks bothered her thighs. There wasn’t much that I could say. I think the thing that bothered me most at that time was that there wasn’t any place for us to go to be alone. The living room was ”out of bounds” and the professor was in there reading anyway. Reluctantly I agreed and told her I’d be back to pick her up at 9am for breakfast. I do remember asking if she’d be “nice” and wear a skirt. I also remember her giving me a sly smile before we kissed goodnight.

I’d chosen a bed in a brother’s room deciding against the “dorm” based upon what I’d heard from some of the pledges who slept there. My mistake was that the room was right across from the bathroom. With the party going on all through the night the traffic was tremendous. The door slammed each and every time someone went in or out. And that was on top of all the yelling that goes with a bunch of drunk people. I got very little sleep and finally gave up around 7am or so. I went downstairs and into the living room and saw an incredible mess. Something reminded me that if you went into the creases of the sofas and comfortable chairs there was some good loose change to be found. The sofa turned out to be a good choice. I have no idea how much I found but it was worth the effort. I’d just finished with one when one of the brothers came in and took “dibs” on the other sofa. I saw a comfortable chair in the corner and headed there. The first thing I did was to remove the seat cushion. There, staring me right in the face, was what sure looked like a pair of panties. They were partly stuffed into the underpinnings of the chair. As I pulled them out the brother who had started in on the other sofa saw them and made a B-line right over to me and proceeded to grab them from me. I think I’d mentioned in a much earlier post that the brother’s called any found (or stolen) panties “trophies“ and would hang them on the foyer light. There was some sort of contest or prize for putting them up there. As I wasn’t a ”brother“, this guy wanted credit. I had no problem with that but I'd really wanted to take a good look before he took them.

I hoped that my roommate, Bob, would’ve come downstairs before I left to pick up Elle. I hadn’t caught up with him, at all, since Elle had arrived and hadn’t seen his girlfriend Susan either. I got to the house around 9am and fully expected to see Elle waiting. She wasn’t. I had no way to contact her other than calling up the stairwell and knew if I did the Professor’s wife would be upset. So, I sat on the stairs and waited. Finally, I heard the door to my room open and looked up to see Elle, wearing a skirt as I’d asked, walking down the hall. My natural instinct was to see if I could get a glimpse of her panties but the folds of the skirt didn’t give me much chance for that. As she came down the stairs she apologized for being late. She said she was just about to come downstairs when Susan had woken up. They ended up talking and she lost track of time (just like a female!).

Lying awake in bed I’d come up with a plan to get some quiet time alone with Elle. I remembered how we’d found some time alone down in the ”dungeon“ of the Library when she’d been there for the Spring party. As soon as we finished eating breakfast we headed up the hill. I knew that the rules for access to the ”dungeon“ had changed so was prepared when we arrived. The new rules stated that you needed to have access to a required ”limited access“ text for a course you were currently taking. I qualified even if I had no intention of using the text while down there. Elle was allowed to join me because everyone knew it was a party weekend. I wanted to see just how many people were down there and just where they were located so we walked the entire circumference of the floor before selecting a cubicle. I was so horny I was already ”big“ before we even went into an embrace. As usual, both my hands went to her butt cheeks. I was relieved to feel that she wasn’t wearing a ”package“. After a few minutes of intense kissing, I sat down and had her stand, legs spread slightly apart, right in front of me. My hands went to her legs and then, ever so slowly, up to her waist. The feel of the nylon was exciting to me. Then, I gently pulled her down so she was straddling my legs and sitting on my knees. As soon as my fingers made their way to her crotch I could feel her give off a shudder. I rubbed her crotch and was somewhat surprised that it wasn’t the least bit damp. I knew what to expect if I slid my finger under the leg elastic... her ”slit“ would also be dry. I didn’t want to be too pushy by asking her to give me a ”squirt“ like she’d been so willing to do, without asking, during the Summer. So, I stopped rubbing and just cupped my fingers under her crotch, hoping she’d take the hint. It seemed like a long time but all of a sudden I felt some wet warmth running over my fingers. It was almost like an electric shock. It took me a few seconds but I realized that my squirt was more like a gusher. I started rubbing, back and forth, and could feel her ”button“ through the wet material. I could tell from her movements that she felt it too. Once my finger made it inside the leg elastic I was right on target. But, that was the problem. She was as ”ready“ as I was but her innate modesty was still in control. As soon as she reached the point where she couldn’t stand it any further, she stood up. I was disappointed but really did understand. This was a little too ”public“ to go any further. If we did, and, although we were somewhat hidden, someone were to walk our way, there wasn’t any way to hide what we were doing. I remember having to take a few deep breaths. Elle backed away and after she did I looked at the floor and saw a small puddle. I asked her if she was OK and I remember her saying ”no“, and smiling. She had a small purse with her and before we went back upstairs she pulled out a pair of her sanitary panties and slipped them on. I hoped to see her regular panties as she pulled them up but she somehow managed to do it without giving me even a little peek.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Too bad your frat brother spotted the panties! I'm sure they would have had much better use in your collection!