Friday, December 21, 2007

OCTOBER... (Part 28f)

The pledges were required to attend the football game... at least the kickoff. There were no ”tailgate“ parties at that time so the food and beer was served at the fraternities. Few really wanted to go as we all knew our team would be blown out of the stadium. The rivalry, one of the oldest in college football at the time, had outlived its usefulness. The other school had decided to go into football in a big way where my college had not kept up. We didn’t offer athletic scholarships and this game was a classic case of the ”haves“ versus the ”have nots“. I offered to leave Elle at the fraternity while I ”did my duty” but she said she wanted to be with me. It was at least a mile walk to the stadium, such as it was. The field was in good shape but the grandstands were anything but grand. They were the old fashioned wooden ones with no amenities. They were so sparse that there were only two home games a year. I had warned Elle about how far away it was and the fact that there were no immediate “facilities“. The closest rest rooms were at the gymnasium, about a 10 minute walk but she said she was ”prepared“ so I took that to mean she had supplies to make up a “package“.

It was brutal! I remember the other team scoring the first three times they had the ball. After that Elle and I made our way out of the stands and over to the gym, just in time. Knowing there was no way for me to take advantage of an ”accident“ on Elle’s part, I wanted to make sure she wasn’t going to be embarrassed. I remember her saying something along the lines of ”thank you“ and that gave me the opening to ask if she was going to wear her ”package“ the rest of the day. She asked what our plans were and when I said I wasn’t sure she indicated that she’d be more comfortable if she did. That didn’t make me very happy although I knew there probably wouldn’t have any real opportunity to go ”exploring“, especially the way I really wanted to.

We ended up back at the fraternity house and found it basically deserted. We found an an empty soft chair and snuggled up together. I ended up falling asleep. The combination of little sleep the night before on top of the anxiety I was feeling about the upcoming initiation was too much for me. A smack on the top of the head awakened me. One of the ”brothers“ wanted the chair. Elle had said she wanted to change into slacks for the evening since few of the other girls were in skirts and she felt out of place. So we headed back to my room, downtown, once again. On the way we stopped at the fraternity of the guy who had driven her over to find out when he was going back. The first thing I noticed once inside was a row of 4 panties tacked up on a bulletin board in the foyer. I’d thought that my fraternity was the only one collecting ”trophies“. Elle caught me peeking and gave me a nudge. When we found him it was decided that 2pm would work and he could be back in time for the official beginning of ”Hell Week“. Just hearing the term mentioned gave me a shudder.

The meal at the fraternity that night was steak. Smitty, the cook was really good with steak and whenever we had it most everybody showed up. With all the girls there it meant two seatings and, of course, the pledges got fed last. By the time we did eat the band had shown up and the ”real“ party had started. I can’t remember the theme but we had a four piece Dixieland band. My parents were big fans of that genre of music and I’d grown up listening to it. They weren’t bad and the only thing that bothered me was that there was no place left for us to enjoy them comfortably when we were finished. Elle didn’t like the bar area down in the basement because of the cigarette smoke so we went wandering. Most of the fraternities were ”open“ on Saturday nights and we ended up at the other one I’d considered. They had a combo playing dance music and had cleared the furniture to the sides of their main living room. We stayed there until Elle started to get tired. I don’t remember what time it was but I do remember watching some of the guys from that house hauling a passed out girl up from their basement. It was pretty funny because they were drunk and dropped her a couple of times without waking her. The last time they did one of them put his hand inside the waistband of her pants to pick her up off the floor so as to put her on a sofa. When he did the snap opened and tore the zipper. I know I enjoyed seeing her pink panties for a minute or so.

Elle and I never really had any ”up close and personal“ time the whole night. When we got back downtown to the house where my room was I can’t remember doing much of anything other than the usual good night kiss and hug. The party at the fraternity was still going strong and although it was tempting, I chose to ignore it and to try to get some sleep. I tried the sleeping dorm this time and it was better but this time it was my anxiety that kept me awake. Like the day before I was up early. The sofas were mine alone and, as I remember it, the ”yield“ was fairly good. I didn’t find any more panties but there were two more hanging from the light when I checked. I really wanted to take them down to check them out closely but, being in the middle of the foyer, there was always someone coming or going. I’d caught up with Bob the night before and we agreed to go together to get the girls. Bob was almost as up-tight as I was about the upcoming week but he’d found a friend from home who had a car and let him use it. He’d been with Susan most of the weekend which explained why I hadn’t seen him all that much. I felt very jealous!

Susan was from ”money“, if you know what I mean. She pretty much annoyed me, especially when around Elle. My take on it was that she talked ”down” to her. I kept it to myself not wanting to upset the good relationship I had with Bob. As we walked to the fraternity that morning I wondered if Susan knew about Elle’s “problem” and if she did, was that the reason for her attitude. When Elle and I finally got a minute alone I asked her about it and she said she didn’t think she did. She’d worn her skirt again and I wondered what she was wearing under it. All morning I kept hoping to be able to “ go exploring” and to find out but it wasn’t to be. In fact 2pm came far too quickly. We spent most of the time planning my next visit to see her. I told her I’d try to get there the very next weekend. Our good bye was pretty tame. With Elle’s shyness it ended up being little more than a kiss on her cheek. Of course, I was disappointed. But, there were a few very good, if not fulfilling, memories to carry me through the upcoming week. I decided to take my things back to my room and try for a few hours sleep before the “ordeal” started. The girls had stripped and made up the beds fresh for us which was nice. When I went to hang up my clothes in the closet I found a bra hanging on the inside door handle. I pretty much knew everything about Elle’s panties but practically nothing about her bras. I didn’t know if it belonged to her or to Susan even after examining it so I left it there thinking that maybe Bob would know. As I lay down on my bed I found myself wondering just what kind of panties Susan wore. I found it sort of funny, especially in view of my negative opinion of her.

To be continued...

5 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I'll be taking a "Time Out" for the Christmas holidays. I hope that you readers have a happy holiday!

oldblue said...

Merry Christmas! Don't we all wonder about what type of panties every woman we meet has on?

Pantymaven said...

It's ironic that you mention that. I just got back from delivering a present to a close friend and was invited in for a cup of coffee. His neighbor was there and is an attractive woman. When she got up to refill her cup I got glimpse of a VPL (a real rarity these days) and wondered just what they were. When I reach the point of not wanting to know will be the day I'm dead. :-)

badside said...

Happy Holidays PM and Blue! I'm with you guys, always have panty on the brain!

Anonymous said...

Hi:
I've stopped by your Blog several times since I saw your post at my old Blog (Panty Confessions). I really love reading the stories you post here - Good Writing!!

Thought you might want to know that I have started a new Blog: Panty Tontine. http://pantytontine.blogspot.com/

I've been around the online panty community for years so thought I should get invites out to other members of the "Brotherhood". I'm curious about what you all will have to say about my thoughts there.

Hope to hear from you... and keep up the good work.
INDY (Chief High Gusseteer!)