Monday, April 07, 2008

DECEMBER... Home for the Holidays (Part 29p)

Arrangements were made for me to pick my brother up around 9am. It meant leaving home around 8am, which wasn't a problem. What was a problem, though, was that I had told Elle I'd be over at her house around 9am and there was no way to tell her that night. As far as calling in the morning I never liked calling her house when I knew her mother would answer. I was not a very happy young man when I finally went to bed.

When I came down stairs the next morning there was a $10 bill on the table where I kept the keys to my car. That brightened my outlook quite a bit. My mother said that $5 was for gas for my car and the other $5 was for me. As I was about to leave I checked on Elle's shade and it was still down. I "sucked it up" and walked over to her house and knocked on the door. I asked her mother to tell her I'd be back around 10am or so. I don't know why I was always intimidated by her when I was alone with her because she really was very nice to me. In any case, I was on my way.

After buying the gas it was like that unexpected $5 was burning a hole in my pocket. Somewhere along the way I got a wild idea. I knew the stores in my Grandfather's town opened at 10am and I got to thinking that if I timed it just right I could be there when they did. My idea was to go back to the store where I'd purchased the slip for my Mother for Christmas. I remembered the fancy panties that I'd seen but didn't buy. I thought it'd be a nice "farewell" surprise for Elle when we were at the "Point" a little later on.

When I stopped there my brother was being a real pain. I certainly wasn't going to tell him what I was doing so I stopped in the Woolworth's parking lot and ran through the store out to Main Street. The panties were still available and I remember the price ($1.69). Because there was no one in the store the transaction only took a few minutes. I remember pulling the panties out of the bag and stuffing them in my pocket as I ran down the street. Of course, my brother was all over me as to why we'd stopped. I could only hope that he wouldn't mention it to my mother because I knew if he did my mother would surely ask as well.

By the time we got back home it was almost 10:30am. I immediately went over to Elle's. She hadn't told her mother of our plans and when she did, her mother was a bit concerned that we would be late in getting back so made her go pack her bag before we left. She then admonished me to have her back in plenty of time to make the train at 2:30pm. She couldn’t understand why we just couldn’t stay there. If she only knew!

It was not a pretty day; gray and overcast. Once at the ”Point“, even though we couldn’t see the other shore, the water was still nice to look at. But that wasn’t our prime interest. It appeared to me that Elle knew where this was all going. She was wearing an old skirt that she hadn’t worn since High School. When her mother asked her why, Elle picked up on it quickly saying that she'd done as her mother asked and all her clothes were packed except for her good "travel clothes". Her mother bought it; at least she didn't comment. Being the middle of the Winter and daylight, the ”Point“ was deserted. We parked so we could see both the water and any cars that might be headed in our direction. As soon as I stopped the car Elle slid away from me and leaned against the passenger door. She then put her feet up on the seat and pulled her knees up to her chin. I could see a little peek of her panties and that, of course, started a bulge. Seeing that, I slid over to where she was and slid my hand up into her crotch. I was puzzled by the fact that she wasn't wearing nylon panties. I'd been pretty sure she knew where this was all headed so it seemed strange. Notwithstanding that, she was in a playful mood and sort of pretended that she didn’t want me "up there". One thing led to another and she ended up rolling into a ball with me tickling her. I remember her pleading for me to stop but laughing at the same time. This went on for a few minutes before she yelled an emphatic ”STOP... I’m leaking!“. I did and she immediately sat up, opened the door and stepped out of the car. I sat there and watched as she spread her legs and proceeded to make a puddle on the asphalt of the parking lot. I was disappointed that I couldn't see her panties as she had pulled the hem of her skirt up from behind and had it balled up in front of her. I noticed that she'd spread her legs way further apart than usual and she was bending over watching the growing puddle. The first thing she said was to ask for a towel. I'd moved so I was lying on the seat. I just reached under it and pulled one out and handed it to her. I watched as she wiped down her legs and then her socks and shoes. I asked if any had run into her socks and she said it didn’t but it was the splashing had wet them some. When she was finished she put the towel on the seat and climbed in. The next thing she said sort of shocked me. ”Are you happy now?“. I remember sitting there and being embarrassed. She wasn’t mad when she said it. I was afraid to say ”yes“ so didn’t say anything. Then I remember laying there with my head on her lap, looking up at her. I also remember her asking what time it was. I’d originally figured that we had about three hours and one of them was now gone.

When I finally sat up I asked her if she wanted to lay across my lap like we usually did when in the car. She said that would be good. But when she was up and on her knees, getting turned around, I found the button to her skirt and managed to get it undone. She looked at me and had a big smile on her face. She didn’t move so I continued on and found the zipper. I was struggling with it so she reached up and helped me. Then she just slid the skirt off. She did have on a slip and I really wanted that off as well but she wasn’t willing to go that far, at least at that moment.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Mmm! The thought of her with her legs up in front of her and her panties peeking out of her skirt...YUM!