Wednesday, April 02, 2008

DECEMBER... Home for the Holidays (Part 29 o)

As we said our “good night”, we agreed that I’d be up and waiting at her front door at 8am. Vacation time was running out on us. Her brother was returning on the noon train and her parents were planning a big dinner featuring his favorites. That meant I’d not see her for most of the day so the morning was the only time we could count on. I knew she always put her window shade up as soon as she got up. At 8am sharp I was pacing in the road in front of her house but the shade was still down. It stayed down until about 8:15am or so. I saw her peering out the window and when she saw me she waved. Within seconds the door opened. I was absolutely shocked to see Elle in her pajamas. I couldn’t believe it. In all the time I’d spent over at her house I’d never seen her dressed that way with her mother in the house. As soon as I was in the door she pulled me over to a corner of the room and indicated for me to be quiet. She whispered that her parents were still asleep. I immediately gave her a big hug and, as usual, my hands went right for her butt cheeks. She still had on her night time “package” including the plastic panties. I really wanted to see her wearing them and especially when she was wet. By the squishiness of what was in both my hands she surely was. The bulge was almost instantaneous. The problem for me was how to ask. The last thing I wanted was to get her upset. Just holding her in all her wetness was sort of a dream come true. I started backing towards the sofa, pulling her with me. When the back of my legs touched it I sat down but left her standing with my hands now on her hips. Carefully, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her pajama bottoms an started pulling them down. She swatted my hands and asked in a strong whisper what I was doing. I don’t know exactly what I said but it was something like “I just want a peek”. She looked over her shoulder and then walked over to the entryway. As she walked back she was already pulling the waistband down. I only got to see the lower (important) half. Being made of a somewhat cloudy plastic I really couldn’t see all that much but when she got close I did put my hand in her crotch. Even though I knew she used sanitary pads I’d never felt them when they were wet. I know it sounds gross but it was thrilling to me. I only got a quick squeeze as she pulled the bottoms back up and then backed out of the room.

This period of time was way before “All In The Family” on TV but every time I watched that show I was reminded of Elle’s house. Every time the upstairs toilet was flushed everybody downstairs knew it. Sitting where I was I could even hear the water going down the sink drain. I could picture her getting washed up as I sat there. I also remember wondering just how long it would be before I finally got to see her with no clothes on.

I heard the stairs creaking as she returned. Because the dinner for her brother was special she’d gotten dressed in nice clothes. I immediately recognized the sweater she was wearing as the one I’d given her the previous Christmas. As she walked up to me she surprised me once again. About three feet from me she stopped and reached down for the hem of her skirt. She then pulled it up to her face, fully exposing her panties. I could have sat there and stared forever. The reality of it was that it lasted for only a few seconds. When she dropped the hem she had this big smile on her face which pretty much matched mine. She sat down beside me and snuggled in to me. We sat there quietly until we heard noise from the kitchen. It was her mother. The time was somewhere around 9:30am. Neither of us had eaten anything so Elle went to see if her mother would make something up for us.

I volunteered to take Elle to pick up her brother at the train. While we were sitting in the car waiting Elle said something that was totally unexpected. Even though it was obvious that we were in love we seldom ever said it out loud. I don’t know why. In any case, she got up on her knees and, having my full attention, said “I REALLY, REALLY love you! I’d not said or done anything that would have prompted it so was completely taken aback. I didn’t know what to say or do. She was in an awkward position so I couldn’t really reach over to give her a big hug and kiss. She leaned forward and we kissed on the lips. It was pretty anticlimatic after such a profound statement especially from someone who had an aversion to using those words. I was just about to slide towards her when the train whistle blew. It also blew the ”moment“, if you know what I mean.

I was invited over to her house after the dinner was over. I really didn’t want to go but being with Elle with other people around was better than not seeing her at all. We only had a few minutes where we could talk alone. We only had the next day before having to return to school. Actually, Elle was leaving on the afternoon train. As I’ve mentioned before, Elle’s parents didn’t want her driving with ”strangers“ especially with the vagaries of Winter weather. So she and her roommate, Nancy, were taking the train back from the city the following morning. It left so early there was no way for Elle to make it so she was staying at Nancy’s the night before as she lived near the city. I wanted to drive her in but my parents wanted my brother and I to have one last dinner with my grandparents before we headed back to school. I could get out of doing some things but this wasn't one of them.

We mostly talked about what to do the next day. The weather had been fairly good so I suggested that we spend our last hours down at the ”Point“. We had often talked, while at school, about missing seeing the water. She was all for it. When I got home I asked where my brother was. My father was supposed to have picked him up from his friends house that afternoon. It turned out that his friends parents invited him to go with them to the city that day and, since my father was hung over from New Years Eve and didn't really want to, he wasn't there. But that created a bit of a problem. My father had to go to work the next morning and there was no way for him to go get him. Almost as soon as I asked where my brother was my father told me I had to go pick him up. Knowing my personality at the time I'm sure I reacted very negatively. Even though I knew he was only about 45 minutes away, all I could think of was that it was time away from Elle.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Amore! So nice.